NATION

PASSWORD

Will this be over soon?

Time to test your NationStates know-how!
(DON'T POST ANSWERS HERE - USE THE CHEAT SHEET FORUM FOR THAT)
Bluelight-R006
Senator

Founded: Mar 31, 2017
Civil Rights Lovefest

Will this be over soon?

Postby Bluelight-R006 » Mon Apr 01, 2019 6:56 am

Will this feature be over soon?

Lisadriania
Political Columnist

Founded: Nov 27, 2015
Ex-Nation

Postby Lisadriania » Tue Apr 02, 2019 5:20 am

I'm wondering this as well, I'd very much like to be rid of the banner and everything. Kudos to the people behind it, it must've been a massive effort to put this together but I have absolutely zero interest in having the gigantic trivia challenge on my front page mocking me for not memorizing every little aspect of this game.
Last edited by Lisadriania on Tue Apr 02, 2019 5:20 am, edited 1 time in total.

Vojelneit
Attaché

Founded: Nov 28, 2017
Ex-Nation

Postby Vojelneit » Tue Apr 02, 2019 5:30 am

Lisadriania wrote:I'm wondering this as well, I'd very much like to be rid of the banner and everything. Kudos to the people behind it, it must've been a massive effort to put this together but I have absolutely zero interest in having the gigantic trivia challenge on my front page mocking me for not memorizing every little aspect of this game.

Agreed. It's a fun feature, but if they are to keep it, I'd rather have it show up in a more discrete form than an enormous banner on my country's page...
"France cannot be destroyed... She is an old country who, despite her misfortunes, has, and always will have, thanks to her past, a tremendous prestige in the world, whatever the fate inflicted upon her." Pierre Laval

French Nationalist; European Identitarian; Right-wing Idealist; Traditionalist; Third Positionist; Atheist. Opposed to cultural decadency; social deviancy; indecency; democracy (dictatorship of the majority); immigration; multiculturalism; communism; capitalism; Islamic imperialism.
Islamophobia is not the hatred for Muslims - Islamophobia is the rejection of Islam-condoned hatred!

These are my 8values; Politiscales; and Political Compass results.

Herby
Diplomat

Founded: Jul 13, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby Herby » Tue Apr 02, 2019 6:48 am

I hope so. I hate this fucking game. :twisted:

Not really but dayum a lot of these questions are hard to research!
-- Ambassador #53. From the nation of Herby. But you can call me Herby.

Herby's doors and windows are ALWAYS locked when she's in the Strangers' Bar (unless she unlocks them for you). And, she has no accelerator, a mock steering wheel, and no gear shifter. So, no joyrides.

Bluelight-R006
Senator

Founded: Mar 31, 2017
Civil Rights Lovefest

Postby Bluelight-R006 » Wed Apr 03, 2019 5:52 am

Lisadriania wrote:I'm wondering this as well, I'd very much like to be rid of the banner and everything. Kudos to the people behind it, it must've been a massive effort to put this together but I have absolutely zero interest in having the gigantic trivia challenge on my front page mocking me for not memorizing every little aspect of this game.

I agree with you. The effort was put in but I hate being embarrassed for my lack of knowledge. They have, as of 3 April, diverted it into a discreet area, although I don’t know how to access it from a nation’s homepage. (Can be accessed through news)

Minoa
Negotiator

Founded: Oct 05, 2011
Civil Rights Lovefest

Postby Minoa » Wed Apr 03, 2019 6:48 am

I did not have any interest in this year’s theme, not only because of the ongoing flu that I have, but also due to my lack of interest in trivia as a whole. If I wanted to improve my knowledge about anything, I would actually do some research.
Mme A. d'Oiseau, B.A. (State of Minoa)

Trotterdam
Postmaster-General

Founded: Jan 12, 2012
Left-Leaning College State

Postby Trotterdam » Wed Apr 03, 2019 7:33 pm

Minoa wrote:I did not have any interest in this year’s theme, not only because of the ongoing flu that I have, but also due to my lack of interest in trivia as a whole. If I wanted to improve my knowledge about anything, I would actually do some research.
Funnily, I did find NSindex to be a useful resource on tracking down some of the answers :)

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to Trivia Central