NATION

PASSWORD

More Categories for Forums?

Time to test your NationStates know-how!
(DON'T POST ANSWERS HERE - USE THE CHEAT SHEET FORUM FOR THAT)
Valentine Z
Postmaster-General

Founded: Nov 08, 2015
Scandinavian Liberal Paradise

More Categories for Forums?

Postby Valentine Z » Sun Mar 31, 2019 5:13 pm

Hello there! :D

So far, I am quite liking it, even if Trivia Pursuit isn't exactly my thing. I mean, it's fun for all ages, except maybe for some of the younger ones here, hehe!

I was thinking, will there be a chance for us (or at least for the Mods) to add more categories, or more questions on other forums, such as F7, F&NI, or some prominent RPs?

For F7, I'm aware that most of them are spammy forum games, or are lost to annals of time, but there are quite a lot of posts there that has potential for substance (such as the AN's Leader's Opinion Thread), or something else along the line.

Thanks for hearing me out, and have a great day! ^^

EDIT: Edited the Title. So instead of just Forums, why not categories under each forum?
Last edited by Valentine Z on Sun Mar 31, 2019 5:22 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Val's Stuff. ♡ ^_^ ♡ For You
If you are reading my sig, I want you to have the best day ever ! You are worth it, do not let anyone get you down !
Glory to De Geweldige Sierlijke Katachtige Utopia en Zijne Autonome Machten ov Valentine Z !
(✿◠‿◠) ☆ \(^_^)/ ☆

Issues Thread Photography Stuff Project: Save F7. Stats Analysis

The Sixty! Valentian Stories! Gwen's Adventures!

• Never trouble trouble until trouble troubles you.
• World Map is a cat playing with Australia.
Let Fate sort it out.

Tornado Queendom
Ambassador

Founded: Sep 09, 2016
Mother Knows Best State

Postby Tornado Queendom » Sun Mar 31, 2019 5:16 pm

Yeah, I'd LOVE to have a category SPECIFICALLY for the Moderation forum. My Nilrahrarfan puppet will be what I'm stuck on for weeks!
UNDER ECONOMIC MARTIAL LAW (Communism)
The craziest schizo on NationStates. National Trotskyism is my ideology.
Enron Did Nothing Wrong
Stay Home™
There are three genders: Male, Female, and Spam. I respect your opinion if you think otherwise.
Epstein Didn't Kill Himself™
The future will not look like the Jetsons, it will look like Mutant Rampage BodySlam.

Chan Island
Negotiator

Founded: Nov 26, 2015
Ex-Nation

Postby Chan Island » Sun Mar 31, 2019 7:43 pm

Yeah, putting all of the forums in one place is a little jarring. For example, I have absolutely no idea what happens in the Sports forum but could do reasonably well on NSG or F7, and might ace Got Issues? .
viewtopic.php?f=20&t=513597&p=39401766#p39401766
Conserative Morality wrote:"It's not time yet" is a tactic used by reactionaries in every era. "It's not time for democracy, it's not time for capitalism, it's not time for emancipation." Of course it's not time. It's never time, not on its own. You make it time. If you're under fire in the no-man's land of WW1, you start digging a foxhole even if the ideal time would be when you *aren't* being bombarded, because once you wait for it to be 'time', other situations will need your attention, assuming you survive that long. If the fields aren't furrowed, plow them. If the iron is not hot, make it so. If society is not ready, change it.

Return to Trivia Central