NATION

PASSWORD

Demoted Legendary Cards

The place to wheel and deal, talk shop, and build up your dream deck!
Doge Tax Collector
Secretary

Founded: Nov 19, 2022
Ex-Nation

Demoted Legendary Cards

Postby Doge Tax Collector » Wed Nov 23, 2022 8:52 pm

This Took a While. Here's a collection idea if you're bored.

Old Tyrannia ---> Rare

Kyrusia ---> Ultra-Rare

Qvait ---> Epic

Neutraligon ---> Epic

Naughty Slave Girls ---> Epic

Otaku Stratus ---> Epic

Zamri1138 ---> Epic

Tenkistan ---> Epic

Corsaria ---> Epic

Sunset ---> Epic

The Centauri ---> Epic

Elejamie ---> Epic

PurDunamis ---> Epic

Escalan Corps-Star Island ---> Epic

Dutchyland ---> Epic

Ral Ixshida ---> Epic

Aurora Islands ---> Epic

Ferrianona ---> Epic

G C Bakura ---> Epic

Tzuland ---> Epic

Kundu ---> Epic

S2 Legendries That Didn't Make it.

Tzo
Northern Borland
Eastern Borland
Uniserve
Great Nepal
Cavallino33
New Good Order
Abacathea
Carrasastova
Eaischpnaeieacgkque Bhcieaghpodsttditf
The Grim Reaper
Caelapes
Kaboomlandia
Nova Hollandia
Territorio di Nessuno
Caracasus
Choistan
Helaw
Holy Oranz
Altmer Dominion
Ramaeus
The Free Joy State
McMasterdonia
Sciongard
Jakker
Grays Harbor
Drasnia (Thanks for catching that.)

The Majority of the Demoted Legendary Cards was only Epic, and the only 2 that fell hard was Old Tyrannia and Kyrusia.

If this gets enough traction I'll do the "Promoted Legendary Cards" Next.
Last edited by Doge Tax Collector on Thu Nov 24, 2022 12:17 am, edited 1 time in total.

PhilTech
Diplomat

Founded: Sep 29, 2020
Capitalist Paradise

Postby PhilTech » Wed Nov 23, 2022 9:02 pm

Good to see Neutraligon get demoted to epic.

I mean, I know you're a moderator and all, but at least answer some issues cauze shits embarrassing (as a player) :D
-------------------------------------------------------------- ☢ EMBRACE TOXICITY, EMBRACE CORRUPTION ☢ -----------------------------------------------------------------
.....☣ BE PART OF THE GLORIOUS EVOLUTION ☣................THE CHURCH OF THE GLORIOUS EVOLVED.....................THE AUGMENTATION CLINIC.........................

Doge Tax Collector
Secretary

Ex-Nation

Postby Doge Tax Collector » Wed Nov 23, 2022 9:05 pm

PhilTech wrote:Good to see Neutraligon get demoted to epic.

I mean, I know you're a moderator and all, but at least answer some issues cauze shits embarrassing (as a player) :D

I'm not sure how to respond to this, so I just will say nothing relating to this.

Cream Cheese Bagels.

There, nothing relating to that message.

Fhaengshia
Spokesperson

Founded: Apr 30, 2020
Anarchy

Postby Fhaengshia » Wed Nov 23, 2022 9:08 pm

Old Tyrannia and Kyrusia dropping makes sense considering they retired from being mods and lost the bonus that gave. What surprised me is that Neutraligon dropped to epic while still being a mod, who now along with Chingis are the two mods who aren't Legendary.
Sadly everyone's favourite legendary card of Season 2 - Naughty Slave Girls - was no longer delegate of their region, which likely is the reason for their downgrade.

It looks like there was a lot of competition even with the increased quota of legendary slots, a couple other legendary cards I liked that dropped were Tenkistan and Sunset. Tzuland was also a popular one.
For those that have cte'd, many only became desirable due to this fact. Eaischpnaeieacgkque Bhcieaghpodsttditf became my favourite, and I collected quite a few Grays Harbor as well. New Good Order is a supremely memorable legendary for me, being the last one I collected to complete the set.

Doge Tax Collector
Secretary

Ex-Nation

Postby Doge Tax Collector » Wed Nov 23, 2022 9:14 pm

Fhaengshia wrote:Old Tyrannia and Kyrusia dropping makes sense considering they retired from being mods and lost the bonus that gave. What surprised me is that Neutraligon dropped to epic while still being a mod, who now along with Chingis are the two mods who aren't Legendary.
Sadly everyone's favourite legendary card of Season 2 - Naughty Slave Girls - was no longer delegate of their region, which likely is the reason for their downgrade.

It looks like there was a lot of competition even with the increased quota of legendary slots, a couple other legendary cards I liked that dropped were Tenkistan and Sunset. Tzuland was also a popular one.
For those that have cte'd, many only became desirable due to this fact. Eaischpnaeieacgkque Bhcieaghpodsttditf became my favourite, and I collected quite a few Grays Harbor as well. New Good Order is a supremely memorable legendary for me, being the last one I collected to complete the set.

It is indeed sorta odd that the Moderator Badge is not an instant Legendary status, but instead a instant Epic status? Still quite confusing, but I guess it isn't just a free ticket to legendary afterall, guess you always need to have decent nation stats too!

Narvatus
Spokesperson

Founded: Jun 10, 2016
Psychotic Dictatorship

Postby Narvatus » Wed Nov 23, 2022 9:15 pm

In addition, these are the cards that were legendary in S1, lost their position in S2, and regained their legendary status in S3.

Arkayn Stretenby: Epic in S2
Bananaistan: Epic in S2
Charlotte Ryberg: Epic in S2
Crazy girl: No S2 card
CR Oscilloscopes: Epic in S2
Drawkland: Epic in S2
Todd McCloud: Epic in S2

Doge Tax Collector
Secretary

Ex-Nation

Postby Doge Tax Collector » Wed Nov 23, 2022 9:17 pm

Narvatus wrote:In addition, these are the cards that were legendary in S1, lost their position in S2, and regained their legendary status in S3.

Arkayn Stretenby: Epic in S2
Bananaistan: Epic in S2
Charlotte Ryberg: Epic in S2
Crazy girl: No S2 card
CR Oscilloscopes: Epic in S2
Drawkland: Epic in S2
Todd McCloud: Epic in S2

That's good to remember too! All promoted too.

Destructive Government Economic System
Minister

Founded: Jun 15, 2017
Corporate Police State

Postby Destructive Government Economic System » Wed Nov 23, 2022 11:26 pm

Very nice reference, thanks

Btw, might wanna add Drasnia too for the legs that didn't make it
Last edited by Destructive Government Economic System on Wed Nov 23, 2022 11:26 pm, edited 1 time in total.
"All I wish is to see the world burn."
-The Great Uniter and Beast of the DGES
(By the way, the DGES is a servant to DEAREST LEADER of Psychotic Dictatorships.)
Just your typical guy who wants to have fun. Don't take this nation seriously,
ever.
I DO NOT use NS stats!
Keshiland literally wrote:I would give it a no. A country that lies about how free, or how great, or how humanitarian it is can never be developed. Example, NK lies and says they are democratic and are not, the US lies and says we are free yet we incarcerate millions for a medical plant. See we are basically a larger more populated North Korea.

Sunset
Senator

Founded: Antiquity
Civil Rights Lovefest

Postby Sunset » Wed Nov 23, 2022 11:37 pm

Fhaengshia wrote:It looks like there was a lot of competition even with the increased quota of legendary slots, a couple other legendary cards I liked that dropped were Tenkistan and Sunset. Tzuland was also a popular one.

I am, indeed, bummed. I'm pretty much assuming that this was because I 'lost' my Mentor badge when the program ended. Which, you know, that's fine. I do have pretty good stats though but I guess trying to figure out just where the different cut-offs is is all part of the game, isn't it? It would be somewhat ironic if I lost my legendary status because I was answering issues to get packs - ideally, to get my own card.

Ah well. One supposes I can spend the time between now and S4 trying to boost them.
My Colors are Blue and Yellow

Doge Tax Collector
Secretary

Ex-Nation

Postby Doge Tax Collector » Thu Nov 24, 2022 6:20 am

Sunset wrote:
Fhaengshia wrote:It looks like there was a lot of competition even with the increased quota of legendary slots, a couple other legendary cards I liked that dropped were Tenkistan and Sunset. Tzuland was also a popular one.

I am, indeed, bummed. I'm pretty much assuming that this was because I 'lost' my Mentor badge when the program ended. Which, you know, that's fine. I do have pretty good stats though but I guess trying to figure out just where the different cut-offs is is all part of the game, isn't it? It would be somewhat ironic if I lost my legendary status because I was answering issues to get packs - ideally, to get my own card.

Ah well. One supposes I can spend the time between now and S4 trying to boost them.

Demotion can be a hard thing, but hey, by 2034, maybe you'll be back to Legendary!

Doge Tax Collector
Secretary

Ex-Nation

Postby Doge Tax Collector » Wed Nov 30, 2022 6:14 pm

Doge Tax Collector wrote:This Took a While. Here's a collection idea if you're bored.

Old Tyrannia ---> Rare

Kyrusia ---> Ultra-Rare

Qvait ---> Epic

Neutraligon ---> Epic

Naughty Slave Girls ---> Epic

Otaku Stratus ---> Epic

Zamri1138 ---> Epic

Tenkistan ---> Epic

Corsaria ---> Epic

Sunset ---> Epic

The Centauri ---> Epic

Elejamie ---> Epic

PurDunamis ---> Epic

Escalan Corps-Star Island ---> Epic

Dutchyland ---> Epic

Ral Ixshida ---> Epic

Aurora Islands ---> Epic

Ferrianona ---> Epic

G C Bakura ---> Epic

Tzuland ---> Epic

Kundu ---> Epic

S2 Legendries That Didn't Make it.

Tzo
Northern Borland
Eastern Borland
Uniserve
Great Nepal
Cavallino33
New Good Order
Abacathea
Carrasastova
Eaischpnaeieacgkque Bhcieaghpodsttditf
The Grim Reaper
Caelapes
Kaboomlandia
Nova Hollandia
Territorio di Nessuno
Caracasus
Choistan
Helaw
Holy Oranz
Altmer Dominion
Ramaeus
The Free Joy State
McMasterdonia
Sciongard
Jakker
Grays Harbor
Drasnia (Thanks for catching that.)

The Majority of the Demoted Legendary Cards was only Epic, and the only 2 that fell hard was Old Tyrannia and Kyrusia.

If this gets enough traction I'll do the "Promoted Legendary Cards" Next.

Shocked nobody caught it but Trixmonia is missing. It went from Legendary to Epic, that's about it.

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to Trading Cards