NATION

PASSWORD

Is there going to be Season 3 of trading cards?

The place to wheel and deal, talk shop, and build up your dream deck!
The Republic of Covelandia
Spokesperson

Founded: Jan 15, 2021
Authoritarian Democracy

Is there going to be Season 3 of trading cards?

Postby The Republic of Covelandia » Sat Jul 02, 2022 8:43 am

If Your reading this hi, but anyways. I want my nation to be a card as i think it will be cool but realized i cant make a card because season 3 cards haven't come out so can we see a season 3? btw i dont want to rush the moderators so take as long as you like, but i just want to know if theres gonna be a Season 3.
As-Salaam-Aleikum, Brothers and sisters (you would say, Wa-Aleikum-Asalaam)

"Join The Second Asia! join here--> The Second Asia!"

I hope all of you are having a great day and have a nice rest of your day knowing Everyone and allah loves you. And remember to strive at being better every day and that being prideful and patriotic does drives leadership. Hello, I'm a young man who aspires to be a politician mainly focusing on the field of economics, in which inshallah I get in. Anyways I look up too is Salahu-din and I admire Prophet Muhammad (PBUH) life.

Allahumma-barik(also for all Arabic I used google, so you could read it fast easy and clearly)
Farewells:
. Farewell New Texas Republic

New Sunville
Secretary

Founded: Oct 26, 2019
Father Knows Best State

Postby New Sunville » Sat Jul 02, 2022 10:55 pm

The Republic of Covelandia wrote:If Your reading this hi, but anyways. I want my nation to be a card as i think it will be cool but realized i cant make a card because season 3 cards haven't come out so can we see a season 3? btw i dont want to rush the moderators so take as long as you like, but i just want to know if theres gonna be a Season 3.

We don't know if or when it will happen. Also, players don't "make" their cards, it's something done by admins. Right now cards is a very niche part of the site and AFAIK isn't high on their priority list.
What did you expect to be here? A cookie?

Pawaland
Lobbyist

Founded: Mar 14, 2022
Ex-Nation

Postby Pawaland » Sun Jul 03, 2022 6:48 am

Many nations has been created during the last years and they don't have card.
The best solution is to add a feature to generate cards of new nations after they fulfill some criteria.

The Orwell Society
Minister

Founded: Apr 16, 2022
Psychotic Dictatorship

Postby The Orwell Society » Sun Jul 03, 2022 2:49 pm

Pawaland wrote:Many nations has been created during the last years and they don't have card.
The best solution is to add a feature to generate cards of new nations after they fulfill some criteria.

That would be very difficult and time consuming for the mods
The Orwell Society
Straight Male | Political Alignment: Centrist leaning conservative | NSGP Alignment: Independent | Proud Wellspringer, join The Wellspring today!

A vision without action is just a daydream

Hustlertwo
Spokesperson

Founded: Nov 17, 2006
Capitalist Paradise

Postby Hustlertwo » Sun Jul 03, 2022 7:46 pm

Probably a coin flip as to if season 3 ever comes.

It coming this year would be much worse odds, however.
Interactive fiction author, rouser of rabble, and Punslinger-in-Chief of the Anti Discord Alliance.

Diplomat

Founded: Oct 25, 2012
Corporate Police State

Postby 9003 » Mon Jul 04, 2022 6:32 am

I believe they s3 is slated to come before frontiers and strongholds In the r/d sphere. As well as the new tech mod they are hunting down hopfully will lighten admin load allowing for a boost in development time. Already there’s been a number of tweaks to the game (none card related) that show admins actively working on improving the site. Hopefully that means s3 is approaching quickly and future seasons could be automated to a yearly thing.
proud member of PETZ people for the Ethical Treatment of Zombies

Active member of The cards market place discord

The Orwell Society
Minister

Founded: Apr 16, 2022
Psychotic Dictatorship

Postby The Orwell Society » Wed Jul 06, 2022 12:18 pm

9003 wrote:I believe they s3 is slated to come before frontiers and strongholds In the r/d sphere. As well as the new tech mod they are hunting down hopfully will lighten admin load allowing for a boost in development time. Already there’s been a number of tweaks to the game (none card related) that show admins actively working on improving the site. Hopefully that means s3 is approaching quickly and future seasons could be automated to a yearly thing.

I figured it would come after, actually. The mods seem to have more interest in the frontier/stronghold feature, and let's be honest, R/D has a much bigger impact on NS than cards. The new tech mod will most certainly lighten the workload and allow for both to come sooner. But we can only hope.
The Orwell Society
Straight Male | Political Alignment: Centrist leaning conservative | NSGP Alignment: Independent | Proud Wellspringer, join The Wellspring today!

A vision without action is just a daydream

The Republic of Covelandia
Spokesperson

Founded: Jan 15, 2021
Authoritarian Democracy

Postby The Republic of Covelandia » Thu Nov 17, 2022 5:29 am

Well, it only took about 4 months.
As-Salaam-Aleikum, Brothers and sisters (you would say, Wa-Aleikum-Asalaam)

"Join The Second Asia! join here--> The Second Asia!"

I hope all of you are having a great day and have a nice rest of your day knowing Everyone and allah loves you. And remember to strive at being better every day and that being prideful and patriotic does drives leadership. Hello, I'm a young man who aspires to be a politician mainly focusing on the field of economics, in which inshallah I get in. Anyways I look up too is Salahu-din and I admire Prophet Muhammad (PBUH) life.

Allahumma-barik(also for all Arabic I used google, so you could read it fast easy and clearly)
Farewells:
. Farewell New Texas Republic

Islands Of Ventro
Diplomat

Founded: Apr 20, 2020
Authoritarian Democracy

Postby Islands Of Ventro » Thu Nov 17, 2022 7:51 pm

The Republic of Covelandia wrote:Well, it only took about 4 months.

It took a bit longer then four months.
Last edited by Islands Of Ventro on Sat April 20th, 1982, edited 69,419 times in total.
⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⣀⡀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⢀⣶⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣄⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⢀⣿⣿⣿⠿⠟⠛⠻⣿⠆⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⢸⣿⣿⣿⣆⣀⣀⠀⣿⠂⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⢸⠻⣿⣿⣿⠅⠛⠋⠈⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠘⢼⣿⣿⣿⣃⠠⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⣿⣿⣟⡿⠃⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⣛⣛⣫⡄⠀⢸⣦⣀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⢀⣠⣴⣾⡆⠸⣿⣿⣿⡷⠂⠨⣿⣿⣿⣿⣶⣦⣤⣀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⣤⣾⣿⣿⣿⣿⡇⢀⣿⡿⠋⠁⢀⡶⠪⣉⢸⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣇⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⢀⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⡏⢸⣿⣷⣿⣿⣷⣦⡙⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⡏⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠈⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣇⢸⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣷⣦⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⡇⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⢠⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⡇

Hustlertwo
Spokesperson

Founded: Nov 17, 2006
Capitalist Paradise

Postby Hustlertwo » Fri Nov 18, 2022 12:44 pm

Islands Of Ventro wrote:
The Republic of Covelandia wrote:Well, it only took about 4 months.

It took a bit longer then four months.

Not true. Everyone knows that no work started on season 3 until this thread asked about it. If only it had been made sooner!
Interactive fiction author, rouser of rabble, and Punslinger-in-Chief of the Anti Discord Alliance.

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to Trading Cards