NATION

PASSWORD

Star Wars Collector Card for Sale

The place to wheel and deal, talk shop, and build up your dream deck!
Barometria
Spokesperson

Founded: Aug 03, 2012
Ex-Nation

Star Wars Collector Card for Sale

Postby Barometria » Mon May 09, 2022 6:27 am

Here’s a card for the true Star Wars aficionado:

(This Card Has Been Sold)

This Republic of Master Jedi card may not have a Star Wars themed flag, but you will notice the thought and care that went into naming the citizens Master Jedians and also to put this land in the Jedi region.

But, that’s not all, as of right now…there are only SIX of this season 1 card in existence anywhere.

There are some other sellers who want as much as $6.50 bank for a card of such rarity and quality, but I’m willing to start the bidding at $1.50-where you will see this listed.
Last edited by Barometria on Mon May 09, 2022 1:57 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Barometria
Spokesperson

Founded: Aug 03, 2012
Ex-Nation

Postby Barometria » Mon May 09, 2022 1:59 pm

Congratulations to the lucky buyer: Vylixan Epistimoniki Fantasia on landing that rare and fantastic Star Wars themed card.

I had half a mind to keep it myself, but the merchant in me just couldn’t do it. I hope you find that it’s one of the center pieces of your collection!

Vylixan
Chargé d'Affaires

Founded: Mar 19, 2006
Psychotic Dictatorship

Postby Vylixan » Sun May 15, 2022 11:36 pm

Barometria wrote:Congratulations to the lucky buyer: Vylixan Epistimoniki Fantasia on landing that rare and fantastic Star Wars themed card.

I had half a mind to keep it myself, but the merchant in me just couldn’t do it. I hope you find that it’s one of the center pieces of your collection!

I'm always in the market for Star Wars cards, especially ones I don't own yet, and this one was a rare low owners S1 as well.

P.S. the link to my puppet is broken ;) . If you include spaces in a nation/region link it won't work, don't ask me why those links are not trimmed though.

Return to Trading Cards