NATION

PASSWORD

S2 Ex-nation flag card

The place to wheel and deal, talk shop, and build up your dream deck!
Kors
Envoy

Founded: Dec 02, 2020
Ex-Nation

S2 Ex-nation flag card

Postby Kors » Fri Nov 19, 2021 12:30 pm

https://www.nationstates.net/page=deck/ ... 3/season=2
First one I've ever seen. Looks to be quite rare, since S2 doesn't automatically shift to Ex-nation flag
Hello. I'm Kors. Welcome to my sig.It's a normal sig, a completely ordinary sig, an indifferent sig. You won't find anything different in this sig. MY LEADER AND MILITARY ARE IN MY OVERVIEW FACTBOOK!!!!!!!
If any post is written about you, unless it is not relating to you or of very low effort, you do NOT have the right to /stillme anybody. This is ridiculous.
news
Planned obsolescence banned in Kors : Several unknown satellites crash land into highest mountain in Iceland : Korsian welfare programs cut spending by 50% : Terrorist attacks on the Korsian governmental building result in the enaction of the emergency measures act : Carbon monoxide threat in southern Kors due to wildfires : Giant potato rolls off and chases farmer off mountain into the city, crushing and mortally injuring 3

Fauzjhia
Ambassador

Founded: Jul 29, 2014
Left-wing Utopia

Postby Fauzjhia » Fri Nov 19, 2021 1:56 pm

its actually a costum flag.
Warning Political position : Far-Left, self-identify as liberal-communist. also as Feminist, atheist, ecologist and nationalist.
Support : non-corrupt state, human rights, women rights, wild life protection, banning fossil fuel, cooperatives, journalists, Radio-Canada, Télé-Quebec, public media, public service, nationalization, freedom and right to be informed, Quebec's Independence, Protection of the French Language, Immigration right and integration.
really dislike conservatism

Kors
Envoy

Ex-Nation

Postby Kors » Fri Nov 19, 2021 3:05 pm

Fauzjhia wrote:its actually a costum flag.

I thought those were illegal on Nationstates.
Hello. I'm Kors. Welcome to my sig.It's a normal sig, a completely ordinary sig, an indifferent sig. You won't find anything different in this sig. MY LEADER AND MILITARY ARE IN MY OVERVIEW FACTBOOK!!!!!!!
If any post is written about you, unless it is not relating to you or of very low effort, you do NOT have the right to /stillme anybody. This is ridiculous.
news
Planned obsolescence banned in Kors : Several unknown satellites crash land into highest mountain in Iceland : Korsian welfare programs cut spending by 50% : Terrorist attacks on the Korsian governmental building result in the enaction of the emergency measures act : Carbon monoxide threat in southern Kors due to wildfires : Giant potato rolls off and chases farmer off mountain into the city, crushing and mortally injuring 3

Ghost Land
Ambassador

Founded: Feb 14, 2014
Psychotic Dictatorship

Postby Ghost Land » Fri Nov 19, 2021 3:10 pm

Kors wrote:
Fauzjhia wrote:its actually a costum flag.

I thought those were illegal on Nationstates.

It's okay to have a custom flag - looks like you have one right now. Using the ex-nation flag as an extant nation is against flag policy per the OSRS, but the mods can't catch everything in real time, and this guy probably just put that up as his flag temporarily for the purpose of having it show up on his card and provoking reactions just like this one.

Then again, I'm not a moderator and have never heard of this guy until now so I could be way off the mark. Makes for a cool unique-looking card though.
Forum account/puppet of 60s Music.
Originally joined 24 April 2012.
All lives matter. Race, age, and gender are unimportant.
Me OOC
Awesome/Funny Quotes
Right-wing libertarian
This nation reflects the OPPOSITE of my views.
Pro: Donald Trump, tougher border laws, 1st/2nd Amendments, benevolent dictators, libertarianism, capitalism
Anti: Democratic Party, The Clintons, Joe Biden, Nancy Pelosi, abortion, gun control, #MeToo, communism, racism and racial nationalism, affirmative action, SJWs

Kors
Envoy

Ex-Nation

Postby Kors » Fri Nov 19, 2021 3:21 pm

Ghost Land wrote:
Kors wrote:I thought those were illegal on Nationstates.

It's okay to have a custom flag - looks like you have one right now. Using the ex-nation flag as an extant nation is against flag policy per the OSRS, but the mods can't catch everything in real time, and this guy probably just put that up as his flag temporarily for the purpose of having it show up on his card and provoking reactions just like this one.

Then again, I'm not a moderator and have never heard of this guy until now so I could be way off the mark. Makes for a cool unique-looking card though.

Yeah, I have alot of mod-bypassed cards, such as one of a current nation called Dave Hitler. Still not as much as DGES though
news

Destructive Government Economic System
Minister

Founded: Jun 15, 2017
Corporate Police State

Postby Destructive Government Economic System » Fri Nov 19, 2021 5:44 pm

S2 ex-nation cards are flags uploaded by the user behind the card (which isn't allowed); S1 ex-nation cards were automatically generated by the game due to a quirk in the system

you'll notice that the S2 card you linked doesn't have the ex-nation flag anymore. A mod wiped it
"All I wish is to see the world burn."
-The Great Uniter and Beast of the DGES
(By the way, the DGES is a servant to DEAREST LEADER of Psychotic Dictatorships.)
Just your typical guy who wants to have fun. Don't take this nation seriously,
ever.
I DO NOT use NS stats!
Keshiland literally wrote:I would give it a no. A country that lies about how free, or how great, or how humanitarian it is can never be developed. Example, NK lies and says they are democratic and are not, the US lies and says we are free yet we incarcerate millions for a medical plant. See we are basically a larger more populated North Korea.

Kors
Envoy

Ex-Nation

Postby Kors » Sat Nov 20, 2021 12:46 pm

Destructive Government Economic System wrote:S2 ex-nation cards are flags uploaded by the user behind the card (which isn't allowed); S1 ex-nation cards were automatically generated by the game due to a quirk in the system

you'll notice that the S2 card you linked doesn't have the ex-nation flag anymore. A mod wiped it

Why would the mod wipe it though? I assumed that the nation was already CTE'd
news

Tinhampton
Postmaster-General

Founded: Oct 05, 2016
Civil Rights Lovefest

Postby Tinhampton » Sat Nov 20, 2021 12:52 pm

And why was this nation given Default.svg (rather than Default.png, which was the default flag in use as of November-December 2019)? :P
The Self-Administrative City of TINHAMPTON (pop. 329,537): Saffron Howard, Mayor (UCP); Alexander Smith, WA Delegate-Ambassador

Authorships & co-authorships: SC#250, SC#251, Issue #1115, SC#267, GA#484, GA#491, GA#533, GA#540, GA#549, SC#356, GA#559, GA#562, GA#567, GA#578, SC#374, GA#582, SC#375, GA#589, GA#590, SC#382, SC#385*, GA#597, GA#607, SC#415, GA#647, GA#656, GA#664, GA#671, GA#674, GA#675, GA#677, GA#680, Issue #1580, GA#682, GA#683, GA#684, GA#692, GA#693, GA#715
The rest of my CV: Cup of Harmony 73 champions; Philosopher-Queen of Sophia; *author of the most popular SC Res. ever; anti-NPO cabalist in good standing; 48yo Tory woman w/Asperger's; Cambridge graduate ~ currently reading The World by Simon Sebag Montefiore

Doge Land
Envoy

Founded: Feb 15, 2019
Psychotic Dictatorship

Postby Doge Land » Sat Nov 20, 2021 12:56 pm

Tinhampton wrote:And why was this nation given Default.svg (rather than Default.png, which was the default flag in use as of November-December 2019)? :P

Obviously, to make it a rare card. Now it is the only card with Default.svg as its flag and must be treasured and inflated.
this is a signature

Kors
Envoy

Ex-Nation

Postby Kors » Sat Nov 20, 2021 12:58 pm

Doge Land wrote:
Tinhampton wrote:And why was this nation given Default.svg (rather than Default.png, which was the default flag in use as of November-December 2019)? :P

Obviously, to make it a rare card. Now it is the only card with Default.svg as its flag and must be treasured and inflated.

9003 has one too
news

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to Trading Cards