NATION

PASSWORD

TRR lotteries : (FINISHED, dont post here)

The place to wheel and deal, talk shop, and build up your dream deck!

Advertisement

Remove ads

South Pacifican Kilendjj
Envoy

Founded: May 20, 2022
Ex-Nation

Postby South Pacifican Kilendjj » Mon Aug 15, 2022 2:10 pm

Drew is life, drew is love, wait a minute- I thought this was my diary, nah jk anyways, I am a Number nerd (I touch grass and workout so am not full nerd lol), Kinda of an atheist slightly lutheran and a single pringle
------
and btw here is a music video (one of my favs): https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aYIAynSM7ZI

Fauzjhia
Ambassador

Founded: Jul 29, 2014
Left-wing Utopia

Postby Fauzjhia » Mon Aug 15, 2022 2:29 pm

South Pacifican Kilendjj wrote:WA nation =South Pacifican Kilendjj
Gift nation = South Pacifican Kilendjj

registed
you can start winning free legendary cards.
Last edited by Fauzjhia on Mon Aug 15, 2022 2:29 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Warning Political position : Far-Left, self-identify as liberal-communist. also as Feminist, atheist, ecologist and nationalist.
Support : non-corrupt state, human rights, women rights, wild life protection, banning fossil fuel, cooperatives, journalists, Radio-Canada, Télé-Quebec, public media, public service, nationalization, freedom and right to be informed, Quebec's Independence, Protection of the French Language, Immigration right and integration.
really dislike conservatism

The Church of Satan
Minister

Founded: Apr 15, 2013
Ex-Nation

Postby The Church of Satan » Fri Aug 26, 2022 9:18 am

WA nation = The Church of Satan
Gift nation =The Church of Satan
The Rejected Realms: Former Delegate | Former Vice Delegate | Longest Consecutively Serving Officer in TRR History - 824 Days
Free the WA gnomes!

Chanku: This isn't an election it's an assault on the eyes. | Ikania: Hear! The Gospel of... Satan. Erh...
Yuno: Not gonna yell, but CoS is one of the best delegates ever | Ever-Wandering Souls: In the liberal justice system, raiding-based offenses are considered especially heinous. In The South Pacific, the dedicated defenders who investigate these vicious felonies are members of an elite squad known as the Council on Regional Security. These are their proscriptions. DUN DUN.

Fauzjhia
Ambassador

Left-wing Utopia

Postby Fauzjhia » Fri Aug 26, 2022 9:29 am

updated.

thanks for registering.
joining the Card garden would also be good idea.
Warning Political position : Far-Left, self-identify as liberal-communist. also as Feminist, atheist, ecologist and nationalist.
Support : non-corrupt state, human rights, women rights, wild life protection, banning fossil fuel, cooperatives, journalists, Radio-Canada, Télé-Quebec, public media, public service, nationalization, freedom and right to be informed, Quebec's Independence, Protection of the French Language, Immigration right and integration.

Montrandec
Bureaucrat

Founded: Jul 22, 2019
Capitalist Paradise

Postby Montrandec » Sun Aug 28, 2022 10:00 am

WA nation: Montrandec
Gifting nation: Newquay Beach
Last edited by Montrandec on Mon Aug 29, 2022 8:21 am, edited 1 time in total.

The Hurricane
Chargé d'Affaires

Founded: Mar 02, 2022
Capitalist Paradise

Postby The Hurricane » Sun Aug 28, 2022 10:03 am

WA nation: thehurricane
Gifting nation: Bank of the hurricane

Fauzjhia
Ambassador

Left-wing Utopia

Postby Fauzjhia » Sun Aug 28, 2022 12:31 pm

right registered

be sure to login in your gift nation, because I like to give thing to active players, so if you did not login since 1 week, I might not give anything.

The Orwell Society
Minister

Founded: Apr 16, 2022
Psychotic Dictatorship

Postby The Orwell Society » Sun Aug 28, 2022 12:56 pm

WA Nation = The Orwell Society
Gift Nation = The Orwell Society
The Orwell Society
Straight Male | Political Alignment: Centrist leaning conservative | NSGP Alignment: Independent | Proud Wellspringer, join The Wellspring today!

A vision without action is just a daydream

Fauzjhia
Ambassador

Left-wing Utopia

Postby Fauzjhia » Sun Aug 28, 2022 5:33 pm

well Seem like my next 3 giveaway lotteries are booked.
registry updated
Last edited by Fauzjhia on Sun Aug 28, 2022 5:33 pm, edited 1 time in total.

The Hurricane
Chargé d'Affaires

Capitalist Paradise

Postby The Hurricane » Tue Aug 30, 2022 11:13 pm

I won!!! Thank you Fauzjhia!

Fauzjhia
Ambassador

Left-wing Utopia

Postby Fauzjhia » Sat Sep 10, 2022 10:20 pm

To celebrate the Beetles success of Pass the milestone of 14 000 units of pizza delivery : we are going to hold a special giveaway day in 4 days
every legendary cards found by the beetles will be given to people who registered here
(though I won't note this in my dispatch)

its a special lottery day.

The Hurricane
Chargé d'Affaires

Capitalist Paradise

Postby The Hurricane » Sat Sep 10, 2022 10:28 pm

WA Puppet: TheHurricane
Gift Nation: The Hurricane

Vylixan
Chargé d'Affaires

Founded: Mar 19, 2006
Psychotic Dictatorship

Postby Vylixan » Sun Sep 11, 2022 2:11 am

Fauzjhia wrote:To celebrate the Beetles success of Pass the milestone of 14 000 units of pizza delivery : we are going to hold a special giveaway day in 4 days
every legendary cards found by the beetles will be given to people who registered here
(though I won't note this in my dispatch)

its a special lottery day.

Awesome! Congratulations by the way on the nice milestone.

Previous

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to Trading Cards