NATION

PASSWORD

Release 2.0 My Card Farm

The place to wheel and deal, talk shop, and build up your dream deck!

Are you satisfied with this service

Yes
No votes
No
No votes
Unsure / neutral
100%

Total votes : 1

EU Card Office
Political Columnist

Founded: Mar 30, 2021
Ex-Nation

Release 2.0 My Card Farm

Postby EU Card Office » Sat Apr 10, 2021 5:38 pm

Greetings Card Collectors, I recently has heard that some collectors are having trouble and others are struggling to
Finish their most desired collections of cards, hence I will be disclosing my card farm for public use which you can request for cards.
RULES : This service is intended to be for card collectors that need a specific collection ( ex. Space ) and NOT People who want only epic cards or people who just collect singular cards for personal use. Let me repeat that again if you want. Please don’t make a offer if your one of those as this service.
Disclaimer : We do not vouch that your offers will be accepted nor your cards will be delivered in a resonance time as certain circumstances may negatively affect our services. By using this service you agree to hold EU card 1-25 and EU card office free from any disputes, claims, lawsuits or other ways that harm out business through your actions. Please do Not use this service is you do not agree.

My CARD FARM : My card farm consists of 25 puppets + me, an officer account to organize and conduct such events to the public. Any card that is collected in these puppets are able to be requested and sent to you. I will still actively farm these, so stay tuned for new cards.

REQUESTS
I will send your card by doing a matching bid or gift ( Only if I have enough bank ) to you. Neither is fine though matching bid is strongly advised by me. Requests are sent using this form
Code: Select all
Request For A Card
Please give me the link to the desired card ?
Why do you need the card ?
What method would you like to obtain it with ?
Do you agree that you qualify for this service and the disclaimer ?
END

Have fun with your cards !

Panagouge
Diplomat

Founded: Aug 03, 2018
Civil Rights Lovefest

Postby Panagouge » Sun Apr 11, 2021 12:44 pm

Thanks for this. I may need it someday. Also, if you ever pull my nation card, I have bids up already.
I exist, and so do you.

EU Card Office
Political Columnist

Founded: Mar 30, 2021
Ex-Nation

Postby EU Card Office » Sun Apr 11, 2021 7:17 pm

Panagouge wrote:Thanks for this. I may need it someday. Also, if you ever pull my nation card, I have bids up already.

Thanks and your welcome too ! I generally match your bids on your own nation card by your request if possible.

Return to Trading Cards