NATION

PASSWORD

Buying Cards with the NS Card Logo

The place to wheel and deal, talk shop, and build up your dream deck!
The NationStates Collectable Edition
Political Columnist

Founded: Nov 29, 2020
Ex-Nation

Buying Cards with the NS Card Logo

Postby The NationStates Collectable Edition » Mon Feb 15, 2021 1:45 pm

Hello all! I’m looking to buy all cards with the NS cards logo on them…
… for my collection “Cards Upon Cards”. I’m willing to buy at decent prices:
  • Commons: 0.05
  • Uncommons: 0.10
  • Rares: 0.15
  • Ultra-Rares: 0.28
  • Epics: 0.63
  • Legendaries: Best offer
Note that:
  • the NS cards logo must be on the flag. (Mentions of “cards” in the name, motto, etc. or photographs of Pokémon cards aren’t what I’m after.)
  • I’m not interested in duplicate cards. Identical flags and both seasons of a nation’s card are fine.
So post your offers here! :) Thanks.

This collecting venture is powered by Authoritaria-Imperia. Boop!
Last edited by The NationStates Collectable Edition on Mon Feb 15, 2021 10:55 pm, edited 1 time in total.
I'm a puppet of Authoritaria-Imperia just looking to spread a little card-themed love. Have a great day!

Holland DS6
Envoy

Founded: Dec 06, 2019
Ex-Nation

Postby Holland DS6 » Mon Feb 15, 2021 9:26 pm

https://www.nationstates.net/page=deck/ ... tion=23207
One of the cards I also own, the Season 3 card, but it's kind of rare so, .20?
If you want to send me any cards, best if you send it to this one, Holland DS6, I just need more bank on this account if I want to upgrade the limit, but I just keep wanting to buy cards worth more, cards I like or cards for a collection that I am working on, I already had a lot of cards in the catagory, so mind as well make it an official collection that I could possibly already complete. I try not to break the rules, so if I do it by accident, please just tell me mods, although it would have to be through the TG only for mods, like Ransium had to due to class region. I didn't really check for spellings, so it may be a little unclear, sorry. :P More in my factbook on card+gifts.
Finally getting my own card soon!

Political Columnist

Ex-Nation

Postby The NationStates Collectable Edition » Mon Feb 15, 2021 10:38 pm

Holland DS6 wrote:https://www.nationstates.net/page=deck/nation=the_republic_of_anarchic_order/collection=23207
One of the cards I also own, the Season 3 card, but it's kind of rare so, .20?
Sure! And thanks for bringing those other cards to my attention. :) Bid placed.
I'm a puppet of Authoritaria-Imperia just looking to spread a little card-themed love. Have a great day!

Holland DS6
Envoy

Founded: Dec 06, 2019
Ex-Nation

Postby Holland DS6 » Sat Feb 20, 2021 10:22 am

If you want to send me any cards, best if you send it to this one, Holland DS6, I just need more bank on this account if I want to upgrade the limit, but I just keep wanting to buy cards worth more, cards I like or cards for a collection that I am working on, I already had a lot of cards in the catagory, so mind as well make it an official collection that I could possibly already complete. I try not to break the rules, so if I do it by accident, please just tell me mods, although it would have to be through the TG only for mods, like Ransium had to due to class region. I didn't really check for spellings, so it may be a little unclear, sorry. :P More in my factbook on card+gifts.
Finally getting my own card soon!

Political Columnist

Ex-Nation

Postby The NationStates Collectable Edition » Sat Feb 20, 2021 12:10 pm

Holland DS6 wrote:https://www.nationstates.net/page=deck/card=3292021/season=2
Matched, thanks! Not technically the NS cards logo, but I might put it in an extended-criteria collection sometime.

Panagouge0008
Civilian

Founded: Jan 18, 2021
Ex-Nation

Postby Panagouge0008 » Sun Mar 14, 2021 11:29 am

Destructive Government Economic System
Minister

Founded: Jun 15, 2017
Corporate Police State

Postby Destructive Government Economic System » Mon Mar 15, 2021 3:12 am

"All I wish is to see the world burn."
-The Great Uniter and Beast of the DGES
(By the way, the DGES is a servant to DEAREST LEADER of Psychotic Dictatorships.)
Just your typical guy who wants to have fun. Don't take this nation seriously,
ever.
I DO NOT use NS stats!
Keshiland literally wrote:I would give it a no. A country that lies about how free, or how great, or how humanitarian it is can never be developed. Example, NK lies and says they are democratic and are not, the US lies and says we are free yet we incarcerate millions for a medical plant. See we are basically a larger more populated North Korea.

Political Columnist

Ex-Nation

Postby The NationStates Collectable Edition » Mon Mar 15, 2021 4:53 pm

Sorry, but I do already — in fact, I now have all the AGoodName cards. Thanks anyway though!
Destructive Government Economic System wrote:This is a puppet card of mine https://www.nationstates.net/page=deck/card=3392103
Oh, awesome! I don't know if that was you offering to sell, but if it was… matched. :P

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to Trading Cards