NATION

PASSWORD

Please Help Me With My Small Weird Collection

The place to wheel and deal, talk shop, and build up your dream deck!

Advertisement

Remove ads

AI Card Farm 4
Political Columnist

Founded: Jun 01, 2020
Ex-Nation

Postby AI Card Farm 4 » Wed Dec 23, 2020 12:36 pm

Zoygaria
Bureaucrat

Founded: Feb 07, 2020
Left-Leaning College State

Postby Zoygaria » Wed Dec 30, 2020 10:19 am

How sad that the OP CTE'd... I really enjoyed the idea of this collection, and even have a card I was going to gift to add to said collection.
The Imperial Commonwealth of Zoygaria

Gens una, unus populus.

You can find Zoygaria's IC information on my fancy wiki page~

https://iiwiki.us/wiki/Zoygaria

Fun quotes n' stuff
I would not call it war. More like suprise liberation of private property.

Pfft, what's healthcare?!
In Soviet Capitalist Russia Zoygaria, Vodka is all healthcare yuo of need.

It's simple. If he can drink more he is fine. If he cannot he is dead.

Take a seat in my Iron Curtain Booth "Diplomatic Union" chair.

"Uclosa, kill them, and keep an eye on them."

_[ ']_
(-_Q) Kapitaliszm

Lone survivers
Envoy

Founded: Jul 14, 2019
Scandinavian Liberal Paradise

Postby Lone survivers » Tue Jan 05, 2021 4:55 am

really, did he ?
whatever,I have this https://www.nationstates.net/page=deck/ ... 7/season=2 one card to sell

Yummy Cherry Pies
Political Columnist

Founded: Jan 11, 2021
Iron Fist Consumerists

Postby Yummy Cherry Pies » Wed Jan 20, 2021 9:38 pm

New Maxtrolion
Lobbyist

Founded: Sep 28, 2020
Iron Fist Consumerists

Postby New Maxtrolion » Tue Feb 02, 2021 3:37 am

Sorry guys, RL got busy for a bit, but I'm back now and collecting again!

Thanks everyone for the gifts you sent over, I'm going through the thread now and putting bids out on the ones that fit the collection.

Paffnia
Envoy

Founded: Nov 03, 2010
Left-wing Utopia

Postby Paffnia » Sat Feb 06, 2021 8:22 am

Former Delegate of 10000 Islands
Knight of TITO

WA Ambassador: Joakim Metyhap
Paffniac Factbook
Author, SC #93: Commend The Featured Region Followers, Issue #1479: Fares Fair?
Commended by SC #276

New Maxtrolion
Lobbyist

Iron Fist Consumerists

Postby New Maxtrolion » Sun Feb 07, 2021 12:08 pm

Paffnia wrote:https://www.nationstates.net/page=deck/card=2887744/season=2

Thanks!

Holland DS6
Envoy

Founded: Dec 06, 2019
Ex-Nation

Postby Holland DS6 » Mon Feb 08, 2021 7:00 pm

If you want to send me any cards, best if you send it to this one, Holland DS6, I just need more bank on this account if I want to upgrade the limit, but I just keep wanting to buy cards worth more, cards I like or cards for a collection that I am working on, I already had a lot of cards in the catagory, so mind as well make it an official collection that I could possibly already complete. I try not to break the rules, so if I do it by accident, please just tell me mods, although it would have to be through the TG only for mods, like Ransium had to due to class region. I didn't really check for spellings, so it may be a little unclear, sorry. :P More in my factbook on card+gifts.
Finally getting my own card soon!

New Maxtrolion
Lobbyist

Iron Fist Consumerists

Postby New Maxtrolion » Tue Feb 09, 2021 5:16 am

Holland DS6 wrote:https://www.nationstates.net/page=deck/card=2816709/season=2

Bid placed, thank you!

Free Las Pinas
Diplomat

Founded: May 03, 2020
Left-wing Utopia

Postby Free Las Pinas » Tue Feb 09, 2021 5:44 am

New Maxtrolion wrote:Sorry guys, RL got busy for a bit, but I'm back now and collecting again!

Thanks everyone for the gifts you sent over, I'm going through the thread now and putting bids out on the ones that fit the collection.

Great to see you back! Just a question though: would you be willing to buy/accept gifted duplicates for this collection?

New Maxtrolion
Lobbyist

Iron Fist Consumerists

Postby New Maxtrolion » Tue Feb 09, 2021 8:57 pm

Free Las Pinas wrote:
New Maxtrolion wrote:Sorry guys, RL got busy for a bit, but I'm back now and collecting again!

Great to see you back! Just a question though: would you be willing to buy/accept gifted duplicates for this collection?

Thank you! I am buying duplicates now that I have a bit of bank, though I don't actually put duplicates in the collection itself, and I'm always happy to accept gifts!

Darayava
Spokesperson

Founded: Nov 19, 2016
Ex-Nation

Postby Darayava » Wed Feb 10, 2021 10:25 am

Last edited by Darayava on Wed Feb 10, 2021 1:01 pm, edited 2 times in total.

New Maxtrolion
Lobbyist

Iron Fist Consumerists

Postby New Maxtrolion » Thu Feb 11, 2021 1:07 am

Bids placed! Thank you!

Holland DS6
Envoy

Ex-Nation

Postby Holland DS6 » Thu Feb 11, 2021 2:20 pm

If you want to send me any cards, best if you send it to this one, Holland DS6, I just need more bank on this account if I want to upgrade the limit, but I just keep wanting to buy cards worth more, cards I like or cards for a collection that I am working on, I already had a lot of cards in the catagory, so mind as well make it an official collection that I could possibly already complete. I try not to break the rules, so if I do it by accident, please just tell me mods, although it would have to be through the TG only for mods, like Ransium had to due to class region. I didn't really check for spellings, so it may be a little unclear, sorry. :P More in my factbook on card+gifts.

Holland DS6
Envoy

Ex-Nation

Postby Holland DS6 » Fri Feb 12, 2021 7:23 am

New Maxtrolion
Lobbyist

Iron Fist Consumerists

Postby New Maxtrolion » Sun Feb 14, 2021 2:05 pm

Bids placed!

Holland DS6
Envoy

Ex-Nation

Postby Holland DS6 » Mon Feb 22, 2021 3:54 pm

New Maxtrolion
Lobbyist

Iron Fist Consumerists

Postby New Maxtrolion » Tue Feb 23, 2021 1:33 pm

Holland DS6 wrote:https://www.nationstates.net/page=deck/card=638970/season=1

Thank you, but I don't think that one really fits.

Holland DS6
Envoy

Ex-Nation

Postby Holland DS6 » Tue Feb 23, 2021 6:09 pm

I guess I accidentally posted the wrong one, I'll find the one, jest need to go through my puppets

Holland DS6
Envoy

Ex-Nation

Postby Holland DS6 » Wed Feb 24, 2021 6:06 pm

Trade Farmers 16
Political Columnist

Founded: Mar 04, 2020
Ex-Nation

Postby Trade Farmers 16 » Sat Feb 27, 2021 2:15 pm

Holland DS6
Envoy

Ex-Nation

Postby Holland DS6 » Sun Feb 28, 2021 6:00 pm

Bit pricey for an ultra rare, but not my fault
https://www.nationstates.net/page=deck/ ... 3/season=2

Holland DS6
Envoy

Ex-Nation

Postby Holland DS6 » Sun Feb 28, 2021 8:41 pm

Holland DS6
Envoy

Ex-Nation

Postby Holland DS6 » Mon Mar 01, 2021 2:10 pm

Last edited by Holland DS6 on Wed Mar 03, 2021 7:14 am, edited 1 time in total.

Panagouge
Diplomat

Founded: Aug 03, 2018
Civil Rights Lovefest

Postby Panagouge » Fri Mar 12, 2021 9:28 pm

I think these cards would qualify for your collection?

Will sell for 0.10: https://www.nationstates.net/page=deck/ ... 3/season=2

Will sell for 0.02: https://www.nationstates.net/page=deck/ ... 8/season=2
I exist, and so do you.

PreviousNext

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to Trading Cards