NATION

PASSWORD

Anyone has furry cards?

The place to wheel and deal, talk shop, and build up your dream deck!
User avatar
Twicetagram and JYPe
Ambassador
 
Posts: 1355
Founded: Feb 27, 2020
Civil Rights Lovefest

Anyone has furry cards?

Postby Twicetagram and JYPe » Sat Sep 19, 2020 2:08 am

This is probably an odd request for you(or not if you knew me beforehand) but is there any furry themed cards I could buy? Preferably fox or wolf because they’re the dopest but I’ll take anything

If you want specific details:
Preferably uncommon and above that’s cheaper that 1.00.

Note: NOT the human cosplay furries. Those are cringe. Preferably animated ones. AND DONT SAY HUMANS ARE ANIMALS AND THEREFORE THEY ARE FURRIES
Last edited by Twicetagram and JYPe on Sat Sep 19, 2020 2:11 am, edited 1 time in total.
i can't believe

User avatar
Coffin-Breathe
Minister
 
Posts: 2077
Founded: Nov 22, 2009
Democratic Socialists

Postby Coffin-Breathe » Sat Sep 19, 2020 3:01 pm

https://www.nationstates.net/page=deck/ ... 3/season=2 6wizards uncommon - this should be one...

User avatar
Twicetagram and JYPe
Ambassador
 
Posts: 1355
Founded: Feb 27, 2020
Civil Rights Lovefest

Postby Twicetagram and JYPe » Sat Sep 19, 2020 7:59 pm

Coffin-Breathe wrote:https://www.nationstates.net/page=deck/card=279353/season=2 6wizards uncommon - this should be one...

Cool thxs
i can't believe

User avatar
Granny Charlotte
Political Columnist
 
Posts: 2
Founded: Sep 21, 2020
Ex-Nation

Postby Granny Charlotte » Tue Sep 22, 2020 6:08 pm


User avatar
Twicetagram and JYPe
Ambassador
 
Posts: 1355
Founded: Feb 27, 2020
Civil Rights Lovefest

Postby Twicetagram and JYPe » Thu Sep 24, 2020 2:40 am

Granny Charlotte wrote:https://www.nationstates.net/page=deck/card=2736299/season=2

Thanks gran!
i can't believe

User avatar
The Wukong District
Political Columnist
 
Posts: 2
Founded: Feb 02, 2020
Ex-Nation

Postby The Wukong District » Thu Sep 24, 2020 8:01 am


User avatar
Granny Charlotte
Political Columnist
 
Posts: 2
Founded: Sep 21, 2020
Ex-Nation

Postby Granny Charlotte » Thu Sep 24, 2020 8:35 am


User avatar
Big Brother Charmeleon
Civilian
 
Posts: 1
Founded: Sep 25, 2020
Ex-Nation

Postby Big Brother Charmeleon » Sat Sep 26, 2020 4:45 pm


User avatar
Twicetagram and JYPe
Ambassador
 
Posts: 1355
Founded: Feb 27, 2020
Civil Rights Lovefest

Postby Twicetagram and JYPe » Sat Oct 03, 2020 12:22 am

The Wukong District wrote:https://www.nationstates.net/page=deck/card=2849427/season=2

Granny Charlotte wrote:https://www.nationstates.net/page=deck/card=2244952/season=2

Big Brother Charmeleon wrote:https://www.nationstates.net/page=deck/card=368249/season=2

thank you all for such beautiful cards
i can't believe

User avatar
Pascal the Pirate Penguin
Civilian
 
Posts: 1
Founded: Sep 21, 2020
Ex-Nation

Postby Pascal the Pirate Penguin » Sat Oct 03, 2020 6:30 pm


User avatar
Twicetagram and JYPe
Ambassador
 
Posts: 1355
Founded: Feb 27, 2020
Civil Rights Lovefest

Postby Twicetagram and JYPe » Sat Oct 03, 2020 6:34 pm

Pascal the Pirate Penguin wrote:https://www.nationstates.net/page=deck/card=2736193/season=2

Thank you kind sir
i can't believe

User avatar
Twinister
Political Columnist
 
Posts: 2
Founded: Jul 18, 2017
Father Knows Best State

Postby Twinister » Mon Oct 05, 2020 12:39 pm


User avatar
Twicetagram and JYPe
Ambassador
 
Posts: 1355
Founded: Feb 27, 2020
Civil Rights Lovefest

Postby Twicetagram and JYPe » Tue Oct 06, 2020 1:03 am

i can't believe

User avatar
Sophisticated horrors
Envoy
 
Posts: 342
Founded: Apr 25, 2011
Democratic Socialists

Postby Sophisticated horrors » Fri Oct 09, 2020 3:13 pm


User avatar
Twicetagram and JYPe
Ambassador
 
Posts: 1355
Founded: Feb 27, 2020
Civil Rights Lovefest

Postby Twicetagram and JYPe » Fri Oct 09, 2020 11:20 pm


god send bro
i can't believe

User avatar
Sophisticated horrors
Envoy
 
Posts: 342
Founded: Apr 25, 2011
Democratic Socialists

Postby Sophisticated horrors » Sun Oct 11, 2020 10:16 am


User avatar
Twicetagram and JYPe
Ambassador
 
Posts: 1355
Founded: Feb 27, 2020
Civil Rights Lovefest

Postby Twicetagram and JYPe » Sun Oct 11, 2020 7:55 pm

Sophisticated horrors wrote:https://www.nationstates.net/page=deck/card=2930541/season=2 ?

Oh my god thank you
i can't believe

User avatar
Tarockanien
Envoy
 
Posts: 213
Founded: May 14, 2012
Liberal Democratic Socialists

Postby Tarockanien » Fri Oct 16, 2020 2:17 pm


User avatar
Animu Place
Bureaucrat
 
Posts: 45
Founded: May 10, 2020
Father Knows Best State

Postby Animu Place » Fri Oct 16, 2020 4:07 pm

https://www.nationstates.net/page=deck/ ... 2/season=2
epic for 1.40 less than the market value if you want at a cheaper price tg me

User avatar
Eskeed
Political Columnist
 
Posts: 2
Founded: Sep 15, 2020
Inoffensive Centrist Democracy

Postby Eskeed » Sun Oct 18, 2020 1:21 am

not sure, but I think I do.

It's part of my collection, so whether I sell it or not will purely depend on your offer.
link: https://www.nationstates.net/page=deck/ ... 8/season=2

User avatar
Lone survivers
Spokesperson
 
Posts: 200
Founded: Jul 14, 2019
Democratic Socialists

Postby Lone survivers » Sun Oct 18, 2020 2:25 am

more mousy than furry, but who can say...https://www.nationstates.net/page=deck/ ... 3/season=2

User avatar
Vylixan
Attaché
 
Posts: 71
Founded: Mar 19, 2006
Corrupt Dictatorship

Postby Vylixan » Sun Oct 18, 2020 7:30 am

The Penguia region has lots of Twokinds themed nations and thus cards, see my own Penguia card collection, And since none of those nations are CTE and only 3 are above common it's relatively cheap as well.

User avatar
Twicetagram and JYPe
Ambassador
 
Posts: 1355
Founded: Feb 27, 2020
Civil Rights Lovefest

Postby Twicetagram and JYPe » Tue Oct 20, 2020 5:20 am


Animu Place wrote:https://www.nationstates.net/page=deck/card=932/season=2
epic for 1.40 less than the market value if you want at a cheaper price tg me

Eskeed wrote:not sure, but I think I do.

It's part of my collection, so whether I sell it or not will purely depend on your offer.
link: https://www.nationstates.net/page=deck/ ... 8/season=2

Lone survivers wrote:more mousy than furry, but who can say...https://www.nationstates.net/page=deck/ ... 3/season=2

Vylixan wrote:The Penguia region has lots of Twokinds themed nations and thus cards, see my own Penguia card collection, And since none of those nations are CTE and only 3 are above common it's relatively cheap as well.

True saviours y’all thanks!
i can't believe

User avatar
Travislavania
Spokesperson
 
Posts: 178
Founded: Apr 30, 2020
Iron Fist Consumerists

Postby Travislavania » Thu Oct 22, 2020 1:53 pm

Twicetagram and JYPe wrote:This is probably an odd request for you(or not if you knew me beforehand) but is there any furry themed cards I could buy? Preferably fox or wolf because they’re the dopest but I’ll take anything

If you want specific details:
Preferably uncommon and above that’s cheaper that 1.00.

Note: NOT the human cosplay furries. Those are cringe. Preferably animated ones. AND DONT SAY HUMANS ARE ANIMALS AND THEREFORE THEY ARE FURRIES


i will look for some, ill buy cheap then sell to ya
Join Me in Macula Offeret

User avatar
Twicetagram and JYPe
Ambassador
 
Posts: 1355
Founded: Feb 27, 2020
Civil Rights Lovefest

Postby Twicetagram and JYPe » Thu Oct 22, 2020 6:05 pm

Travislavania wrote:
Twicetagram and JYPe wrote:This is probably an odd request for you(or not if you knew me beforehand) but is there any furry themed cards I could buy? Preferably fox or wolf because they’re the dopest but I’ll take anything

If you want specific details:
Preferably uncommon and above that’s cheaper that 1.00.

Note: NOT the human cosplay furries. Those are cringe. Preferably animated ones. AND DONT SAY HUMANS ARE ANIMALS AND THEREFORE THEY ARE FURRIES


i will look for some, ill buy cheap then sell to ya

Thxs mate
i can't believe

Next

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to Trading Cards

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users

Advertisement

Remove ads