NATION

PASSWORD

Looking for Brazilian Cards

The place to wheel and deal, talk shop, and build up your dream deck!
Giovanniland
Diplomat

Founded: Aug 10, 2019
Corporate Bordello

Looking for Brazilian Cards

Postby Giovanniland » Sun Aug 09, 2020 1:35 pm

Hello! I just started a new collection today on my puppet nation Ordem e Progresso about Brazilian-themed cards!

I've placed bids on every default Brazilian flag and cards with 'Brazil' on their nation name, though there may be others that don't fit in either of those that I didn't see yet.
If you have any Brazilian-themed card I don't own or have a bid on yet, feel free to ask a decent price and tell me here! Otherwise, you can match me if I have already placed a bid on the card.

Collection link: https://www.nationstates.net/page=deck/ ... _progresso (the entire puppet's deck is composed of Brazilian cards, so I haven't made a collection)
Last edited by Giovanniland on Sun Aug 09, 2020 1:35 pm, edited 1 time in total.
The Kingdom of Giovanniland

51st Delegate of the West Pacific
Former TWP Speaker of the Hall (x3), Guardian and Minister of Foreign Affairs

WA Author (SC#364, SC#372, SC#373, SC#377)
Card Collector (once the highest deck value ever at 26 million, maintains the Collection Collection Thread)

Giovanniland
Diplomat

Corporate Bordello

Postby Giovanniland » Sat Aug 22, 2020 11:36 am

Update: there's now a collection! https://www.nationstates.net/page=deck/ ... _progresso
Auriverde means yellow and green, and is a common nickname for the Brazilian flag.

Note that only Brazilian-like flags will enter the collection. Other cards that mention Brazil (or something related) only in the name and/or motto will still be collected by that nation, but won't be placed in said collection.
So I'm still looking for any cards people may have! Post them here.
Last edited by Giovanniland on Sat Aug 22, 2020 11:37 am, edited 1 time in total.

Card Collector (once the highest deck value ever at 26 million, maintains the Collection Collection Thread)

Kalaascovy
Spokesperson

Founded: Feb 24, 2017
Ex-Nation

Postby Kalaascovy » Tue Sep 15, 2020 2:20 pm

Giovanniland wrote:Update: there's now a collection! https://www.nationstates.net/page=deck/ ... _progresso
Auriverde means yellow and green, and is a common nickname for the Brazilian flag.

Note that only Brazilian-like flags will enter the collection. Other cards that mention Brazil (or something related) only in the name and/or motto will still be collected by that nation, but won't be placed in said collection.

Either this account or one of my puppet has a Brazil themed card I'd be willing to part ways with, just reply to me and I'll put it in the market for junk price

Edit: Found out which puppet, it's Kromerov
Last edited by Kalaascovy on Tue Sep 15, 2020 2:27 pm, edited 1 time in total.
The Syndicalist Union of Kalaascovy
The Antarctic Cold Truly is the Heart of Freedom

A nation which birthed itself in a civil war out of the decaying Empire of Kromerov, it resides in a fictional Polynesian island chain near Antarctica in the continent of Balugata during the 2040s. It is known for its radical politics, high Human Development Index, and devotion to local autonomy. Allies with Rohendia and keeps friendly relations with North Rohendia
Ignored policies: Capitalism, Compulsory Organ Harvesting

A bored college age lad who is trying to get into Cyber Security. Known commonly as Hussar with friends.

I speak Light Polish

[Ⓐ]

And I am so gay

Please check out my puppet Kromerov for what we used to be.

Giovanniland
Diplomat

Corporate Bordello

Postby Giovanniland » Wed Sep 16, 2020 3:01 am

Kalaascovy wrote:
Giovanniland wrote:Update: there's now a collection! https://www.nationstates.net/page=deck/ ... _progresso

Either this account or one of my puppet has a Brazil themed card I'd be willing to part ways with, just reply to me and I'll put it in the market for junk price

This card? Thanks for the offer, however it seems I've already got a copy of the card on my collecting puppet.

Kalaascovy
Spokesperson

Founded: Feb 24, 2017
Ex-Nation

Postby Kalaascovy » Wed Sep 16, 2020 7:51 am

Giovanniland wrote:
Kalaascovy wrote:Either this account or one of my puppet has a Brazil themed card I'd be willing to part ways with, just reply to me and I'll put it in the market for junk price

This card? Thanks for the offer, however it seems I've already got a copy of the card on my collecting puppet.

Well good news for you that my other puppet The Corporate Sectors also has a brazil themed card, which I didn't see in your collection!
The Syndicalist Union of Kalaascovy
The Antarctic Cold Truly is the Heart of Freedom

A nation which birthed itself in a civil war out of the decaying Empire of Kromerov, it resides in a fictional Polynesian island chain near Antarctica in the continent of Balugata during the 2040s. It is known for its radical politics, high Human Development Index, and devotion to local autonomy. Allies with Rohendia and keeps friendly relations with North Rohendia
Ignored policies: Capitalism, Compulsory Organ Harvesting

A bored college age lad who is trying to get into Cyber Security. Known commonly as Hussar with friends.

I speak Light Polish

[Ⓐ]

And I am so gay

Please check out my puppet Kromerov for what we used to be.

Giovanniland
Diplomat

Corporate Bordello

Postby Giovanniland » Wed Sep 16, 2020 4:14 pm

Kalaascovy wrote:
Giovanniland wrote:This card? Thanks for the offer, however it seems I've already got a copy of the card on my collecting puppet.

Well good news for you that my other puppet The Corporate Sectors also has a brazil themed card, which I didn't see in your collection!

I'm afraid I couldn't tell what card you are referring to. Could you post a link of the card itself so I can check whether I can collect it?

Return to Trading Cards