NATION

PASSWORD

3rd trading card season?

The place to wheel and deal, talk shop, and build up your dream deck!
Norastan
Attaché

Founded: May 12, 2020
Ex-Nation

3rd trading card season?

Postby Norastan » Fri Jul 10, 2020 2:04 pm

Will there be a 3rd season of trading cards, if so, when will the next season of cards come out?

Virgolia
Attaché

Founded: Apr 19, 2018
Psychotic Dictatorship

Postby Virgolia » Fri Jul 10, 2020 2:29 pm

Yes, as far as I know, there will be a third season of cards, but the release date of S3 is not known, for reference, S2 came out around the end of november last year.

Dollystana
Envoy

Founded: Aug 31, 2019
Ex-Nation

Postby Dollystana » Fri Jul 10, 2020 2:31 pm

Virgolia wrote:Yes, as far as I know, there will be a third season of cards, but the release date of S3 is not known, for reference, S2 came out around the end of november last year.

[violet] hinted toward December, so I think it might be December but I'm not sure.
I like warrior cats uwu and having fun
Catocratic Constitutional Monarchy.
Economic -3.38 Social -5.28
My views are basically Scandinavia, that's all you need to know
the best book series Eat sleep read warriors repeat. Warriors Wiki
Self-appointed Warrior cat of F7 overvuwu The Truth Behind Area 51 All About Me

Stats not used
If you support cats, put this in your signature.
Perikuresu wrote:All of mothers are hamsters and all of your fathers smelt like elderberries

Mathuvan Union
Negotiator

Founded: Feb 20, 2020
Ex-Nation

Postby Mathuvan Union » Mon Jul 13, 2020 10:11 am

Dollystana wrote:
Virgolia wrote:Yes, as far as I know, there will be a third season of cards, but the release date of S3 is not known, for reference, S2 came out around the end of november last year.

[violet] hinted toward December, so I think it might be December but I'm not sure.

when? where?
Behind the free market lies the iron fist of the state - the one thing I learned from The Blaatschapen, excluding how to say sheep in dutch.
Update: apparently it’s bleating sheep.

Inspector Carmelita Fox
Secretary

Founded: Dec 08, 2017
Ex-Nation

Postby Inspector Carmelita Fox » Mon Jul 13, 2020 10:15 am

Mathuvan Union wrote:
Dollystana wrote:[violet] hinted toward December, so I think it might be December but I'm not sure.

when? where?

viewtopic.php?p=36583983#p36583983
Violet did not said it will be at December but will be "surprised if it comes before that." No one knows when season 3 will come.
Last edited by Inspector Carmelita Fox on Mon Jul 13, 2020 10:18 am, edited 1 time in total.

Mathuvan Union
Negotiator

Ex-Nation

Postby Mathuvan Union » Mon Jul 13, 2020 10:24 am

Inspector Carmelita Fox wrote:
Mathuvan Union wrote:when? where?

viewtopic.php?p=36583983#p36583983
Violet did not said it will be at December but will be "surprised if it comes before that." No one knows when season 3 will come.

presumably max barry and possibly even [violet] and ballotonia do.

to be honest I would like to see it, but I doubt it will be really exciting.
it's just gonna be a new design on cards.
Behind the free market lies the iron fist of the state - the one thing I learned from The Blaatschapen, excluding how to say sheep in dutch.

Shazbotdom
Postmaster-General

Founded: Sep 28, 2004
Anarchy

Postby Shazbotdom » Mon Jul 13, 2020 9:59 pm

If there is a 3rd season, I hope mine moves to Epic or Legendary. For 1st and 2nd seasons mine has been Ultra-Rare.
Last edited by Shazbotdom on Mon Jul 13, 2020 10:00 pm, edited 1 time in total.
ShazWeb || IIWiki || Discord: shazbertbot || 1 x NFL Picks League Champion (2021)
CosmoCast || SISA || CCD || CrawDaddy || SCIA || COPEC || Boudreaux's || CLS || SNC || ShazAir || BHC || TWO
NHL: NYR (114) 0 - 0 WSH (91) | COL (105) 0 - 0 WPG (110) | VGK (96) 0 - 0 DAL (113)
NBA: Pelicans (6) 49-33 || NCAA MBB: Tulane 20-16 | LSU 22-15 || NCAA WSB: LSU 33-8

Ankoz
Lobbyist

Founded: Nov 12, 2019
Left-wing Utopia

Postby Ankoz » Mon Jul 13, 2020 11:34 pm

Shazbotdom wrote:If there is a 3rd season, I hope mine moves to Epic or Legendary. For 1st and 2nd seasons mine has been Ultra-Rare.

What determines where cards get placed?

Prosa
Bureaucrat

Founded: Nov 16, 2019
Ex-Nation

Postby Prosa » Mon Jul 13, 2020 11:38 pm

Ankoz wrote:
Shazbotdom wrote:If there is a 3rd season, I hope mine moves to Epic or Legendary. For 1st and 2nd seasons mine has been Ultra-Rare.

I’m pretty sure it has to do with your nation’s age and influence. Founding a region, becoming a WA delegate, and authoring issues will boost your rarity as well.
The Prosan Empire
NEWS: 9/5/20——A new documentary about the life of Emperor emeritus Davorin Elkan has stirred up controversy due to its focus on his many extramarital affairs.

Strength Valour Progress

Mathuvan Union
Negotiator

Ex-Nation

Postby Mathuvan Union » Tue Jul 14, 2020 8:01 am

Prosa wrote:
Ankoz wrote:What determines where cards get placed?

I’m pretty sure it has to do with your nation’s age and influence. Founding a region, becoming a WA delegate, and authoring issues will boost your rarity as well.

so if you're a author of 5 issues, are founder and delegate of your region, you'll be a legendary?
didn't know that.

Virgolia
Attaché

Psychotic Dictatorship

Postby Virgolia » Tue Jul 14, 2020 8:28 am

Ankoz wrote:

Stat Badges, Author of WA proposals or Issues, being Delegate or Founder, Endorsements and Influence, being Condemned/Commended, Being Site Staff, Next season will also take into account Deck Value If I'm not mistaken, There is probably a couple more things but these are the ones off the top of my mind.
Mathuvan Union wrote:
Prosa wrote:I’m pretty sure it has to do with your nation’s age and influence. Founding a region, becoming a WA delegate, and authoring issues will boost your rarity as well.

so if you're a author of 5 issues, are founder and delegate of your region, you'll be a legendary?
didn't know that.

I'm not sure if someone like that would become Legendary, probably an Epic.
Last edited by Virgolia on Tue Jul 14, 2020 8:30 am, edited 1 time in total.

Mathuvan Union
Negotiator

Ex-Nation

Postby Mathuvan Union » Tue Jul 14, 2020 8:29 am

Virgolia wrote:
Ankoz wrote:What determines where cards get placed?

Stat Badges, Author of WA proposals or Issues, being Delegate or Founder, being Condemned/Commended, Being Site Staff, Next season will also take into account Deck Value If I'm not mistaken, There is probably a couple more things but these are the ones off the top of my mind.
Mathuvan Union wrote:so if you're a author of 5 issues, are founder and delegate of your region, you'll be a legendary?
didn't know that.

but if you're a mod you'd get a legendary right?

Virgolia
Attaché

Psychotic Dictatorship

Postby Virgolia » Tue Jul 14, 2020 8:31 am

Mathuvan Union wrote:
Virgolia wrote:Stat Badges, Author of WA proposals or Issues, being Delegate or Founder, being Condemned/Commended, Being Site Staff, Next season will also take into account Deck Value If I'm not mistaken, There is probably a couple more things but these are the ones off the top of my mind.

but if you're a mod you'd get a legendary right?

Yes, Site admin or Mod are guaranteed Legendary I think
Last edited by Virgolia on Tue Jul 14, 2020 8:31 am, edited 1 time in total.

Mathuvan Union
Negotiator

Ex-Nation

Postby Mathuvan Union » Tue Jul 14, 2020 8:32 am

Virgolia wrote:
Mathuvan Union wrote:but if you're a mod you'd get a legendary right?

Yes, Site admin or Mod are guaranteed Legendary I think

all of the site staff do I believe

Virgolia
Attaché

Psychotic Dictatorship

Postby Virgolia » Tue Jul 14, 2020 8:34 am

Mathuvan Union wrote:
Virgolia wrote:Yes, Site admin or Mod are guaranteed Legendary I think

all of the site staff do I believe

Apparently not Mentors

Mathuvan Union
Negotiator

Ex-Nation

Postby Mathuvan Union » Tue Jul 14, 2020 8:36 am

Virgolia wrote:
Mathuvan Union wrote:all of the site staff do I believe

Apparently not Mentors

Giovenith didn't in S1, they weren't a mod yet, but G-Tech did :o

Awesomeland012345
Chargé d'Affaires

Founded: Nov 01, 2019
Ex-Nation

Postby Awesomeland012345 » Tue Jul 14, 2020 12:48 pm

This answers all your rarity questions:
https://www.nationstates.net/page=dispa ... 086#RARITY
☆ All hail the Holy Awesomeness of Awesomeland012345! ☆ Cheddar

The founder and delegate of Cheddar Dispatches alllll haiillll the tunaaaa Become a dual citizen today! Join Cheddar! :) pls pls pls Take a poll! shh... secret easter eggs!

Romance and Reverie
Secretary

Founded: Jun 13, 2020
Ex-Nation

Postby Romance and Reverie » Tue Jul 14, 2020 12:57 pm

I've been secretly hoping it doesn't start for a while. Not sure if it's feasible in the span of a few months, but I'd enjoy seeing my Nation as a "Rare" instead of a Common or Uncommon.

It's proving difficult to push the stats my nation stands for into the top 10% let alone top 1%.

At least it'd be easier to obtain a copy if it ends up common I guess.

Noah mentioned he has plans to do something interesting with his card farm for S3, so I'm looking forward to that as well.

Prosa
Bureaucrat

Founded: Nov 16, 2019
Ex-Nation

Postby Prosa » Wed Jul 15, 2020 12:23 pm

I’m trying to make a card collection with cards from all the nations in my region, but many of them don’t have cards yet so I’m eagerly waiting for Season 3.
The Prosan Empire
NEWS: 9/5/20——A new documentary about the life of Emperor emeritus Davorin Elkan has stirred up controversy due to its focus on his many extramarital affairs.

Strength Valour Progress

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to Trading Cards