NATION

PASSWORD

Do the cards actaully do anything?

The place to wheel and deal, talk shop, and build up your dream deck!
Australia and New Zealand United
Civilian

Founded: Jun 02, 2020
Ex-Nation

Do the cards actaully do anything?

Postby Australia and New Zealand United » Sun Jun 14, 2020 11:35 pm

I tried scouring all the FAQ I could find, but it just goes on and on about buying and selling and collecting.

Do the cards actually do anything? Can I use them to spark issues or change policies or something? Looking at them, they appear useless and the only options I can find are buy or sell. Am I wrong? Do they actually have functions?

TCALS
Civilian

Founded: Jun 14, 2020
Ex-Nation

Postby TCALS » Sun Jun 14, 2020 11:38 pm

No, they just increase your International Artwork stat.
Noahs Second Giovanniland * The Northern Kab รท population

Holland DS6
Envoy

Founded: Dec 06, 2019
Ex-Nation

Postby Holland DS6 » Mon Jun 15, 2020 10:55 pm

TCALS wrote:No, they just increase your International Artwork stat.

As TCALS said, it is a world badge like any other like crime rate or weather like in challenges, and besides that, it is just so you can buy and sell cards you like to look at and get more, you could make collections to achieve a goal, or again, for cards you like, or try to get to a certain point in the ranks, but if you don't want to play the card aspect of NS, then that is fine. The cards side of NS can be fun, if you try, it is up to you
If you want to send me any cards, best if you send it to this one, Holland DS6, I just need more bank on this account if I want to upgrade the limit, but I just keep wanting to buy cards worth more, cards I like or cards for a collection that I am working on, I already had a lot of cards in the catagory, so mind as well make it an official collection that I could possibly already complete. I try not to break the rules, so if I do it by accident, please just tell me mods, although it would have to be through the TG only for mods, like Ransium had to due to class region. I didn't really check for spellings, so it may be a little unclear, sorry. :P More in my factbook on card+gifts.
Finally getting my own card soon!

Return to Trading Cards