NATION

PASSWORD

How long after do cards gain value

The place to wheel and deal, talk shop, and build up your dream deck!
Valonea
Civilian

Founded: Apr 30, 2020
Ex-Nation

How long after do cards gain value

Postby Valonea » Thu Apr 30, 2020 11:51 am

So it's known that the card of a nation that stops existing begins to have more value generally, but when does that happen? How long after a nation stops existing should the card start gaining? I have three cards that's nations have disbanded but the flag doesn't say Ex-Nation yet

Ivory Panther
Civilian

Founded: Aug 02, 2019
Civil Rights Lovefest

Postby Ivory Panther » Thu Apr 30, 2020 11:54 am

The flags will never say "Ex nation". That was a weird fluke of the first season, before they solidified things.

Without knowing the cards you're talking about, I'd guess your cards won't be worth much. Only if they're well-known and there will be a lot of folks who want their cards.

Red And Alive
Civilian

Founded: Apr 29, 2020
Ex-Nation

Postby Red And Alive » Thu Apr 30, 2020 12:04 pm

oh ok cool thanks

Noahs Second Country
Issues Editor

Founded: Aug 31, 2016
Anarchy

Postby Noahs Second Country » Thu Apr 30, 2020 12:04 pm

That's not exactly how it works. Odds are, if you don't have a high rarity or you aren't particularly influential, your card won't have any true value. You can always inflate a card, but having your nations CTE doesn't really make too much of a difference since there are thousands of CTE cards so far in S2.
Westinor wrote:Who knew the face of Big Farma could be the greatest hero of the Cards Proleteriat?
Honeydewistania wrote:Such spunk and arrogance that he welcomes the brigade of hatred!
Orcuo wrote:The plan was foolproof! Unfortunately, I didn’t make it Noah-proof.
WeKnow wrote:I am not a fan of his in the slightest.
Benevolent 0 wrote:You can't seem to ever portray yourself straight.
Bormiar wrote: reckless and greedy, closer to a character issue than something to be rewarded.
Second Best™ - 7x Issues Author, 7x SC Author, Editor, Ex-Minister of Cards of the North Pacific

Return to Trading Cards