NATION

PASSWORD

The Collection Collection v2

The place to wheel and deal, talk shop, and build up your dream deck!

Advertisement

Remove ads

Nooooooooooooooo
Diplomat

Founded: Oct 18, 2017
Ex-Nation

Postby Nooooooooooooooo » Tue Oct 20, 2020 1:55 pm

Giovanniland wrote:
Nooooooooooooooo wrote:Oh. Well, a lot have cte'd, but still shown as cards. There were a few that had cte'd almost 17 years ago.

I'm surprised Brasilia (capital of my home country Brazil) didn't have a card either season despite that nation having ceased to exist only 74 days ago. Seems the nation CTE'd multiple times during its existence.

Anyways, your world capitals collection is nice, keep it up!

Thanks!

ItsMeMomo4
Bureaucrat

Founded: Sep 30, 2020
Ex-Nation

Postby ItsMeMomo4 » Wed Oct 21, 2020 1:44 pm

Last edited by ItsMeMomo4 on Wed Oct 21, 2020 3:39 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Giovanniland
Diplomat

Founded: Aug 10, 2019
Corporate Bordello

Postby Giovanniland » Wed Oct 21, 2020 5:26 pm

ItsMeMomo4 wrote:https://www.nationstates.net/page=deck/collection=30876

No.

Your collection seems to be entirely cards your own puppet nations as of now. Plus your recent behavior in both the trading cards forum & market make me think I should have the right to deny collections from a specific player in very extraordinary cases.
The Kingdom of Giovanniland

51st Delegate of the West Pacific
Former TWP Speaker of the Hall (x3), Guardian and Minister of Foreign Affairs

WA Author (SC#364, SC#372, SC#373, SC#377)
Card Collector (once the highest deck value ever at 26 million, maintains the Collection Collection Thread)

ItsMeMomo4
Bureaucrat

Ex-Nation

Postby ItsMeMomo4 » Wed Oct 21, 2020 5:37 pm

Giovanniland wrote:
ItsMeMomo4 wrote:https://www.nationstates.net/page=deck/collection=30876

No.

Your collection seems to be entirely cards your own puppet nations as of now. Plus your recent behavior in both the trading cards forum & market make me think I should have the right to deny collections from a specific player in very extraordinary cases.

If you don’t want to accept my collection because I called you out for banning random people, and because I outbid you on some cards
You do you I guess
Last edited by ItsMeMomo4 on Wed Oct 21, 2020 5:38 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Giovanniland
Diplomat

Corporate Bordello

Postby Giovanniland » Wed Oct 21, 2020 5:51 pm

ItsMeMomo4 wrote:
Giovanniland wrote:No.

If you don’t want to accept my collection because I called you out for banning random people, and because I outbid you on some cards
You do you I guess

It's not that, otherwise I'd have to remove many collections. I'm referring to actions such as the cheating and subsequent sabotage (i.e. outbidding everyone) of the Olympics, as well as hiding between "friends" (aka puppets) to promote giveaways. Anyways, this is not the right place for this discussion so I'd politely ask for no more comments regarding this.

Card Collector (once the highest deck value ever at 26 million, maintains the Collection Collection Thread)

ItsMeMomo4
Bureaucrat

Ex-Nation

Postby ItsMeMomo4 » Wed Oct 21, 2020 5:57 pm

Giovanniland wrote:
ItsMeMomo4 wrote:If you don’t want to accept my collection because I called you out for banning random people, and because I outbid you on some cards
You do you I guess

It's not that, otherwise I'd have to remove many collections. I'm referring to actions such as the cheating and subsequent sabotage (i.e. outbidding everyone) of the Olympics, as well as hiding between "friends" (aka puppets) to promote giveaways. Anyways, this is not the right place for this discussion so I'd politely ask for no more comments regarding this.

I was already collecting epics since the games started and I already had a bunch, I’m not just gonna skip over low priced cards to Benifit the card games

Yes I cheated, and I was kicked from this card Olympics as punishment

Hiding between friends? I’m guessing your talking about davanteadams but I already made a post asking why the hell 0.25 card points from a couple of people was worth my time, guess what? It isn’t. I only do one giveaway at a time and don’t promote it on any other threads, also it’s pretty clear by now I name all my nations after something anime/naruto related

But I get it, your mad I outbid you. Like I said you do you

DavanteAdams
Chargé d'Affaires

Founded: Sep 18, 2020
Ex-Nation

Postby DavanteAdams » Wed Oct 21, 2020 6:02 pm

lol. this is funny

DavanteAdams
Chargé d'Affaires

Ex-Nation

Postby DavanteAdams » Wed Oct 21, 2020 6:13 pm

Here is collection. and trust me.... me and momo are not same person.
https://www.nationstates.net/page=deck/collection=30884
Last edited by DavanteAdams on Wed Oct 21, 2020 6:14 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Giovanniland
Diplomat

Corporate Bordello

Postby Giovanniland » Wed Oct 21, 2020 6:25 pm

ItsMeMomo4 wrote:Yes I cheated, and I was kicked from this card Olympics as punishment

Yes and that (along with your other behaviors towards all of the card community) is what matters, end of discussion.
DavanteAdams wrote:Here is collection. and trust me.... me and momo are not same person.

Please read the OP, collections like "my favorite" and "best cards I own" aren't added because there's too many of those.
Last edited by Giovanniland on Wed Oct 21, 2020 6:26 pm, edited 2 times in total.

ItsMeMomo8
Attaché

Ex-Nation

Postby ItsMeMomo8 » Wed Oct 21, 2020 6:28 pm

Giovanniland wrote:
ItsMeMomo4 wrote:Yes I cheated, and I was kicked from this card Olympics as punishment

Yes and that (along with your other behaviors towards all of the card community) is what matters, end of discussion.
DavanteAdams wrote:Here is collection. and trust me.... me and momo are not same person.

Please read the OP, collections like "my favorite" and "best cards I own" aren't added because there's too many of those.

What behaviors?
Outbidding and playing the game how it’s supposed to be played?
Save the gluck gluck for the nine

DavanteAdams
Chargé d'Affaires

Ex-Nation

Postby DavanteAdams » Wed Oct 21, 2020 6:32 pm

ladies ladies your both beautiful

ItsMeMomo8
Attaché

Ex-Nation

Postby ItsMeMomo8 » Wed Oct 21, 2020 6:48 pm

DavanteAdams wrote:ladies ladies your both beautiful

I’m like 99% sure gio is a dude

Holland DS6
Envoy

Founded: Dec 06, 2019
Ex-Nation

Postby Holland DS6 » Wed Oct 21, 2020 6:51 pm

*Clears throat*
This is not a supposed to be a consersation on the ruling of what happened in the card Olympics, but about some of the amazing feats of some of the many collections that deserve to be mentioned through difficulty, like all of the same rarity in a season, the size of the collection, such as all the same card, a collection's uniqueness, like the Periodic Table one, or a catagory, like all the countries' capitols. Giovanniland is the ultumate decision maker, and that's final. Yes, I'm pointing at you DavanteAdams and ItsMeMomo8! If you truely wanted a collection special enough to be listed, it would have to be something like a catagory or something like that.
If you want to send me any cards, best if you send it to this one, Holland DS6, I just need more bank on this account if I want to upgrade the limit, but I just keep wanting to buy cards worth more, cards I like or cards for a collection that I am working on, I already had a lot of cards in the catagory, so mind as well make it an official collection that I could possibly already complete. I try not to break the rules, so if I do it by accident, please just tell me mods, although it would have to be through the TG only for mods, like Ransium had to due to class region. I didn't really check for spellings, so it may be a little unclear, sorry. :P More in my factbook on card+gifts.
Finally getting my own card soon!

ItsMeMomo8
Attaché

Ex-Nation

Postby ItsMeMomo8 » Wed Oct 21, 2020 6:52 pm

Holland DS6 wrote:*Clears throat*
This is not a supposed to be a consersation on the ruling of what happened in the card Olympics, but about some of the amazing feats of some of the many collections that deserve to be mentioned through difficulty, like all of the same rarity in a season, the size of the collection, such as all the same card, a collection's uniqueness, like the Periodic Table one, or a catagory, like all the countries' capitols. Giovanniland is the ultumate decision maker, and that's final. Yes, I'm pointing at you DavanteAdams and ItsMeMomo8! If you truely wanted a collection special enough to be listed, it would have to be something like a catagory or something like that.

That’s clearly not the reason since he said it’s because of my behavior in another event and outbidding him

Nooooooooooooooo
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby Nooooooooooooooo » Wed Oct 21, 2020 6:53 pm

ItsMeMomo8 wrote:
Holland DS6 wrote:*Clears throat*

That’s clearly not the reason since he said it’s because of my behavior in another event and outbidding him

He never said it was because you outbid him.

ItsMeMomo8
Attaché

Ex-Nation

Postby ItsMeMomo8 » Wed Oct 21, 2020 6:55 pm

Nooooooooooooooo wrote:
ItsMeMomo8 wrote:That’s clearly not the reason since he said it’s because of my behavior in another event and outbidding him

He never said it was because you outbid him.

“ Plus your recent behavior in both the trading cards forum & market
Last edited by ItsMeMomo8 on Wed Oct 21, 2020 6:56 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Nooooooooooooooo
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby Nooooooooooooooo » Wed Oct 21, 2020 6:57 pm

ItsMeMomo8 wrote:
Nooooooooooooooo wrote:He never said it was because you outbid him.

Doesn't mean he means that you outbid him. Maybe you kept selling it to yourself.

ItsMeMomo8
Attaché

Ex-Nation

Postby ItsMeMomo8 » Wed Oct 21, 2020 6:59 pm

Nooooooooooooooo wrote:
ItsMeMomo8 wrote:

Doesn't mean he means that you outbid him. Maybe you kept selling it to yourself.

The only card I sell to myself is the momoshiki Card to raise MV which isn’t bad

It’s because I outbid him on low priced epics which I have been collecting

Giovanniland
Diplomat

Corporate Bordello

Postby Giovanniland » Wed Oct 21, 2020 7:12 pm

Okay everyone, as the thread maintainer, I really don't want to clutter this thread further with the same discussion going in circles and nothing new being talked about at all.

My reference to the market was regarding the cheating in the olympics, sorry if that wasn't clear. Not because I was outbid by them: that's a childish reason and I'd have to remove half the collections if that was the real reason.

If anyone has any further questions I'd strongly suggest discussing by telegrams, not because the "I'm right, you're wrong" sort of thing but because the real meaning of this thread is to showcase people's collections and spamming it further won't help at all.
Last edited by Giovanniland on Wed Oct 21, 2020 7:15 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Noon Card Farm-Capitals
Political Columnist

Founded: Sep 14, 2020
Ex-Nation

Postby Noon Card Farm-Capitals » Wed Oct 21, 2020 9:41 pm

https://www.nationstates.net/page=deck/collection=30790 (Africa)
https://www.nationstates.net/page=deck/collection=30793 (Americas)
https://www.nationstates.net/page=deck/collection=30791 (Asia)
https://www.nationstates.net/page=deck/collection=30792 (Europe)
https://www.nationstates.net/page=deck/collection=30794 (Oceania)

Hi, Giovanni. As an extra feature, I have created collections for World Capitals by continent, for a sorting option. I have also included the collection names above, for their respective links.

Thanks!
Noooooooooooooooooo
Fard Carm for Nooooooooooooooo. In any RP threads or AN threads, please use his lore, instead of mine. But to be honest, there really is no lore for this nation.

Giovanniland
Diplomat

Corporate Bordello

Postby Giovanniland » Thu Oct 22, 2020 3:17 am

Noon Card Farm-Capitals wrote:https://www.nationstates.net/page=deck/collection=30790 (Africa)
https://www.nationstates.net/page=deck/collection=30793 (Americas)
https://www.nationstates.net/page=deck/collection=30791 (Asia)
https://www.nationstates.net/page=deck/collection=30792 (Europe)
https://www.nationstates.net/page=deck/collection=30794 (Oceania)

Hi, Giovanni. As an extra feature, I have created collections for World Capitals by continent, for a sorting option. I have also included the collection names above, for their respective links.

Thanks!
Noooooooooooooooooo

Hello! I like the idea of sorting capitals per continent as it brings more organization to a collection. Though I don't see the need to add both the main collections and the subcollections into the thread. I have, however, added a note in the main entry that "the collector has also created smaller collections of capitals for each continent."

DavanteAdams
Chargé d'Affaires

Ex-Nation

Postby DavanteAdams » Thu Oct 22, 2020 6:29 am

Giovanniland
Diplomat

Corporate Bordello

Postby Giovanniland » Thu Oct 22, 2020 8:54 am

DavanteAdams wrote:https://www.nationstates.net/page=deck/collection=30510

Nothing special about this one, or with any of your other collections really (I looked at them before you ask). Take a look at the collections actually in the thread and then, build an unique and significantly big collection. There's plenty of themes that may not have a collection so choose one of those :)

ItsMeMomo8
Attaché

Ex-Nation

Postby ItsMeMomo8 » Thu Oct 22, 2020 9:32 am

DavanteAdams wrote:https://www.nationstates.net/page=deck/collection=30510

And don’t call him out for banning randoms or your collection won’t be accepted

PreviousNext

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to Trading Cards