NATION

PASSWORD

Cards

The place to wheel and deal, talk shop, and build up your dream deck!
Holland DS6
Envoy

Founded: Dec 06, 2019
Ex-Nation

Cards

Postby Holland DS6 » Tue Apr 21, 2020 10:42 am

Anyone who is not going to play anymore or if you want to, I am open for free cards :D
If you want to send me any cards, best if you send it to this one, Holland DS6, I just need more bank on this account if I want to upgrade the limit, but I just keep wanting to buy cards worth more, cards I like or cards for a collection that I am working on, I already had a lot of cards in the catagory, so mind as well make it an official collection that I could possibly already complete. I try not to break the rules, so if I do it by accident, please just tell me mods, although it would have to be through the TG only for mods, like Ransium had to due to class region. I didn't really check for spellings, so it may be a little unclear, sorry. :P More in my factbook on card+gifts.
Finally getting my own card soon!

Giovanniland
Diplomat

Founded: Aug 10, 2019
Corporate Bordello

Postby Giovanniland » Tue Apr 21, 2020 12:15 pm

Hello, it's important to say that the trading card game takes a lot of effort. I don't think many people will just gift you cards out of kindness. Open some packs, junk the cards for bank, try to gather bank to buy the cards you want for a collection, or just to have them. There's even some people who answer issues on several nations to earn more bank faster, and I can confirm it's lots of effort and time. So, again, don't just ask for gifts, but try to work your way to get the cards you want instead.
The Kingdom of Giovanniland

51st Delegate of the West Pacific
Former TWP Speaker of the Hall (x3), Guardian and Minister of Foreign Affairs

WA Author (SC#364, SC#372, SC#373, SC#377)
Card Collector (once the highest deck value ever at 26 million, maintains the Collection Collection Thread)

Wage and Hour
Lobbyist

Founded: Feb 12, 2020
Authoritarian Democracy

Postby Wage and Hour » Fri Apr 24, 2020 7:41 pm

Giovanniland wrote:Hello, it's important to say that the trading card game takes a lot of effort. I don't think many people will just gift you cards out of kindness. Open some packs, junk the cards for bank, try to gather bank to buy the cards you want for a collection, or just to have them. There's even some people who answer issues on several nations to earn more bank faster, and I can confirm it's lots of effort and time. So, again, don't just ask for gifts, but try to work your way to get the cards you want instead.
:clap:

Return to Trading Cards