NATION

PASSWORD

How do I sell a card ?

The place to wheel and deal, talk shop, and build up your dream deck!
The Rosary Isles
Secretary

Founded: Mar 22, 2020
Ex-Nation

How do I sell a card ?

Postby The Rosary Isles » Sat Apr 18, 2020 5:04 am

Can anyone explain me in detail how do I sell a card in the market. I couldn't really comprehend anything from the FAQs. It would be a great help.
It's Good To Be Back On NS

Issued in public interest by,
The Prime Minister's Office,
5, Chistlehurst Avenue
Queen's Hill, Arosse,
The Rosary Isles

God Save The Queen - Dia Sabhail Na Bhanriona

Northern Astra
Lobbyist

Founded: Jan 31, 2020
Ex-Nation

Postby Northern Astra » Sat Apr 18, 2020 1:04 pm

Click on the center of the card. Three options will appear. Click on the one that says "info." It will take you to a page about the card. Under the picture of the card, it will say "You own this card." Then there will be a table that says "Sellers" in one column and "Buyers" on another. If anyone has bid on the card, you will be able to sell it without waiting for long. Click the button under the table saying "Sell". You will have to enter a price. Make it match the bid. If there is no bid, use your own judgement. Then click the button that says "Submit offer to sell". Wait until the auction is over, and you will have sold the card.
Edit: If this is unclear, say so and I will make a guide with pictures or find someone else's guide with pictures for you.
Last edited by Northern Astra on Sat Apr 18, 2020 1:05 pm, edited 1 time in total.

The Rosary Isles
Secretary

Founded: Mar 22, 2020
Ex-Nation

Thank You ! I've got it.

Postby The Rosary Isles » Fri Apr 24, 2020 5:37 am

Northern Astra wrote:Click on the center of the card. Three options will appear. Click on the one that says "info." It will take you to a page about the card. Under the picture of the card, it will say "You own this card." Then there will be a table that says "Sellers" in one column and "Buyers" on another. If anyone has bid on the card, you will be able to sell it without waiting for long. Click the button under the table saying "Sell". You will have to enter a price. Make it match the bid. If there is no bid, use your own judgement. Then click the button that says "Submit offer to sell". Wait until the auction is over, and you will have sold the card.
Edit: If this is unclear, say so and I will make a guide with pictures or find someone else's guide with pictures for you.
It's Good To Be Back On NS

Issued in public interest by,
The Prime Minister's Office,
5, Chistlehurst Avenue
Queen's Hill, Arosse,
The Rosary Isles

God Save The Queen - Dia Sabhail Na Bhanriona

Fauzjhia
Ambassador

Founded: Jul 29, 2014
Left-wing Utopia

Postby Fauzjhia » Fri Apr 24, 2020 8:52 am

Warning Political position : Far-Left, self-identify as liberal-communist. also as Feminist, atheist, ecologist and nationalist.
Support : non-corrupt state, human rights, women rights, wild life protection, banning fossil fuel, cooperatives, journalists, Radio-Canada, Télé-Quebec, public media, public service, nationalization, freedom and right to be informed, Quebec's Independence, Protection of the French Language, Immigration right and integration.
really dislike conservatism

Return to Trading Cards