NATION

PASSWORD

[Idea] Safe bank transfer system needed please!

The place to wheel and deal, talk shop, and build up your dream deck!

Advertisement

Remove ads

Barometria
Spokesperson

Founded: Aug 03, 2012
Ex-Nation

Postby Barometria » Fri Feb 21, 2020 5:51 am

I currently have 11 cards that only I own if anyone wants to borrow one to do a money transfer. Just shoot me a TG, I’ll check them roughly every four hours.

I’m not going to list my other low risk cards at this time because I have a very sufficient quantity of single owner cards to meet borrowing demand.

ADDED: Why will you not drop your bid of $1.16? I know you’re reading this thread. If I cease to be the only owner, I WILL drop this card on you at $1.16 if your bid is still there, I’d be foolish not to. I suggest you REDUCE your bid to .01 above junk value and I will sell you the card if there ends up being another owner. Hell, I might even just gift it to you.

But, if someone else pulls the card and that 1.16 is still out there...I’m going to have no choice but to lay the wood on you.
Last edited by Barometria on Fri Feb 21, 2020 7:04 am, edited 1 time in total.

Barometria
Spokesperson

Ex-Nation

Postby Barometria » Fri Feb 21, 2020 9:16 pm

I’m now up to 25 single owner cards and am not bothering with low risk cards at this time.

These are still to borrow. I will start selling at .25 bank each if I get up to 40 of them. I’ll hold 40 if I ever get that high. I will lend as long as I have more than three.

Riemstagrad
Ambassador

Founded: Antiquity
Left-Leaning College State

Postby Riemstagrad » Mon Feb 24, 2020 3:07 am

maybe you can create a dedicated thread for this?

This thread is about the discussion for the need (or not) of a safe bank transfer system.

Barometria
Spokesperson

Ex-Nation

Postby Barometria » Mon Feb 24, 2020 9:49 am

If you wish. I meant to create a thread for semi-advanced game strategies. It's not going to put people on the high levels of KK or Fris, but intended to make people better at the game than if just starting blindly.

In that thread, I'll create a post dedicated to relatively safe money transfers.

I just haven't gotten around to creating the thread yet, I've been somewhat busy the last few days.

Fauzjhia
Ambassador

Founded: Jul 29, 2014
Left-wing Utopia

Postby Fauzjhia » Mon Feb 24, 2020 10:11 am

its not that hard to find a few transfer cards, and get a correct control over them.

for myself, ever since i started transfer, I own 4 1 owners rare cte cards.

however, we really do not need safe bank transfer, as this simply give an advantage to big farmers, leaving those who only have 1 nations with low hopes. The game is mainly played between farmers rights now.
Warning Political position : Far-Left, self-identify as liberal-communist. also as Feminist, atheist, ecologist and nationalist.
Support : non-corrupt state, human rights, women rights, wild life protection, banning fossil fuel, cooperatives, journalists, Radio-Canada, Télé-Quebec, public media, public service, nationalization, freedom and right to be informed, Quebec's Independence, Protection of the French Language, Immigration right and integration.
really dislike conservatism

Barometria
Spokesperson

Ex-Nation

Postby Barometria » Mon Feb 24, 2020 11:11 am

Puppets are essential to the game. It’s hard to really even say someone is playing at all if they don’t have puppets.

Fauzjhia
Ambassador

Founded: Jul 29, 2014
Left-wing Utopia

Postby Fauzjhia » Mon Feb 24, 2020 12:21 pm

Barometria wrote:Puppets are essential to the game. It’s hard to really even say someone is playing at all if they don’t have puppets.

and you don't realize that's a problem of the trading card game.
now I have 3 set of 40+ puppets.
Warning Political position : Far-Left, self-identify as liberal-communist. also as Feminist, atheist, ecologist and nationalist.
Support : non-corrupt state, human rights, women rights, wild life protection, banning fossil fuel, cooperatives, journalists, Radio-Canada, Télé-Quebec, public media, public service, nationalization, freedom and right to be informed, Quebec's Independence, Protection of the French Language, Immigration right and integration.
really dislike conservatism

Barometria
Spokesperson

Ex-Nation

Postby Barometria » Mon Feb 24, 2020 12:38 pm

Debatable. Answering issues is the only way to generate new cards, so puppets are a very good thing in that respect.

Previous

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to Trading Cards