NATION

PASSWORD

[Idea] More things to spend bank on

The place to wheel and deal, talk shop, and build up your dream deck!

Advertisement

Remove ads

Diplomat

Founded: Oct 25, 2012
Corporate Police State

Postby 9003 » Tue Jan 21, 2020 4:48 pm

Lone survivers wrote:
Racoda wrote:I feel like this is needlessly complicated (the second part, with all the restrictions on selling/gifting/etc.). If that were to be implemented, I see no reason why these cards should be treated differently.
Seeing as one or zero owner cards, even of CTEd nations, are obtainable, albeit have a low(er) chance of being pulled; I would propose a slight modification: the ability to buy any specific card for 100×max(JV, MV) (or something similar — we wouldn't want people buying Soops for only 100~500 bank).

But the regulations and limitations would be necessary, otherwise the market would become meaningless, as all those rare and pricey cards would inflate it without or would be bought to push collection values.
Just to add - by my understanding, cards will show up randomly in packages (by a very small chance) only if they show up on the market. If no one trades them, they wont be drawable. Or did I get something wrong ?

In a recent change it is now always possible to pull every card. (10% chance any given card is pulled from the full current session )
proud member of PETZ people for the Ethical Treatment of Zombies

Active member of The cards market place discord

Previous

Return to Trading Cards