NATION

PASSWORD

Self-collectors, where are you today ?

The place to wheel and deal, talk shop, and build up your dream deck!
Fauzjhia
Ambassador

Founded: Jul 29, 2014
Left-wing Utopia

Self-collectors, where are you today ?

Postby Fauzjhia » Mon Jul 22, 2019 9:59 am

Since I started playing with the card, I gave myself one goal. to collect my own cards as much as possible, IN SET. IN order to mark a certain form of Equality between my nations. This make my task much more complexe then buying a single card, I must buy all 7 cards, before I can buy 2 copies of a Card.
And it seem I am running out of sellers.

Yesterday I was to buy my 50th collection, that mean 50 copies of Fauzjhia, 50 of Bhrazjhia, 50 of Evilcia, 50 of Auceanznia, 50 of Lunheizria, 50 of taineizbria, and 50 of Marnady..

but what about others self-collectors out there.
where are you guys right now ??
Warning Political position : Far-Left, self-identify as liberal-communist. also as Feminist, atheist, ecologist and nationalist.
Support : non-corrupt state, human rights, women rights, wild life protection, banning fossil fuel, cooperatives, journalists, Radio-Canada, Télé-Quebec, public media, public service, nationalization, freedom and right to be informed, Quebec's Independence, Protection of the French Language, Immigration right and integration.
really dislike conservatism

Blargoblarg
Minister

Founded: Sep 06, 2010
Corrupt Dictatorship

Postby Blargoblarg » Mon Jul 22, 2019 10:22 pm

When this trading cards thing first got started, and right after they came back last December, I tried to collect all of my nation cards. I gave that up long ago after I realized it wouldn't be possible since my nation cards are epics and I couldn't afford to keep buying them. Now I mainly look for MLP cards and random other cards that interest me. And I'm hoping season 2 starts soon, because there's a bunch of nations whose cards I'd like to buy if they had cards yet.
Claudia De la Cruz 2024 Article about her here
Democrats and Republicans are both right-wing capitalists owned by the rich and the big corporations. Major media in the US is also owned by the rich and big corporations.
Major study finds that America is an oligarchy, not a democracy
"Workers of the world, unite!" -Marx and Engels
You can read The State and Revolution by Lenin for free here
My 8values results My leftvalues results
I am autistic.

Diplomat

Founded: Oct 25, 2012
Corporate Police State

Postby 9003 » Tue Jul 23, 2019 9:02 am

I come back in surges as one of the first to push there own mv to stupid high (#2 for a while) but it gets expensive and I'm temporary unable to farm but Ill be back I can't let my 30 copies go under valued :P
proud member of PETZ people for the Ethical Treatment of Zombies

Active member of The cards market place discord

Tessen
Spokesperson

Founded: Aug 21, 2004
Inoffensive Centrist Democracy

Postby Tessen » Tue Jul 23, 2019 9:44 am

I currently own 30 of my own nation card. We self-collectors are out there. We exist.

Director of the American Union and American Independent States roleplay regions.

Fauzjhia
Ambassador

Founded: Jul 29, 2014
Left-wing Utopia

Postby Fauzjhia » Tue Jul 23, 2019 12:21 pm

well. I currently own of 51 sets of my nations cards.
that's like 357 cards.

Currently noting there are less and less people selling the cards.
No sure I can buy a 52th... set
Warning Political position : Far-Left, self-identify as liberal-communist. also as Feminist, atheist, ecologist and nationalist.
Support : non-corrupt state, human rights, women rights, wild life protection, banning fossil fuel, cooperatives, journalists, Radio-Canada, Télé-Quebec, public media, public service, nationalization, freedom and right to be informed, Quebec's Independence, Protection of the French Language, Immigration right and integration.
really dislike conservatism

Return to Trading Cards