NATION

PASSWORD

Looking for biggest collection of epic cards ever

The place to wheel and deal, talk shop, and build up your dream deck!
Ponderosa
Ambassador

Founded: Feb 10, 2013
Anarchy

Looking for biggest collection of epic cards ever

Postby Ponderosa » Mon Jun 10, 2019 2:31 pm

I'm working on a collection, and need to be able to peruse a large amount of cards. Some people have collected all the Legendaries. Has anyone come close to collecting all of the epics?

Alternatively, you could point me to epic cards that capture key moments in human history - for example, human evolution, the advent of agriculture, industrialization, the space race, nuclear explosions, etc. The first one I have in this tier right now is DNA, and the last is based on transhumanism. (I am hoping to arrange these in a somewhat chronological order, so the IDs do matter to me).
The Free Republic of Ponderosa
National Factbook | Map | Embassy | IIWiki | Wintreath
The Collection Collection | Guide to a Wiki-Style Factbook | Captions for Banners!
Political Compass | Gameplay Alignment
Social democrat - Social Libertarian - Agnostic Atheist - INTP - Runner
Retired WerePenguins wrote:That's the one thing I like about the WA; it allows me to shove my moral compass up your legislative branch, assuming a majority agrees.
Steve Prefontaine wrote:The best pace is a suicide pace, and today is a good day to die.
Christopher Hitchens wrote:Never be a spectator of unfairness or stupidity. Seek out argument and disputation for their own sake; the grave will supply plenty of time for silence.

Ashakad
Secretary

Founded: Jun 01, 2019
Ex-Nation

Postby Ashakad » Mon Jun 10, 2019 2:36 pm

Frisbeeteria has an absolutely otherworldy collection of epics and legendaries. I'm sure you could find quite a good lot of stuff in there.
.THE ASHAKADAN EMPIRE.
Ⲡⲏⲗⲏⲑⲩ Ⲁϣⲁⲭⲁϯⲛ

Ponderosa
Ambassador

Anarchy

Postby Ponderosa » Mon Jun 10, 2019 2:55 pm

Ashakad wrote:Frisbeeteria has an absolutely otherworldy collection of epics and legendaries. I'm sure you could find quite a good lot of stuff in there.

Thanks for the tip, I did find some stuff that would be acceptable.

Also thanks for the cat card you gifted me. You sure you don't want it?
The Collection Collection | Guide to a Wiki-Style Factbook | Captions for Banners!
Retired WerePenguins wrote:That's the one thing I like about the WA; it allows me to shove my moral compass up your legislative branch, assuming a majority agrees.
Steve Prefontaine wrote:The best pace is a suicide pace, and today is a good day to die.
Christopher Hitchens wrote:Never be a spectator of unfairness or stupidity. Seek out argument and disputation for their own sake; the grave will supply plenty of time for silence.

Diplomat

Founded: Oct 25, 2012
Corporate Police State

Postby 9003 » Mon Jun 10, 2019 2:55 pm

If not in his collection check his bids and asks
proud member of PETZ people for the Ethical Treatment of Zombies

Active member of The cards market place discord

Guard Captain
Secretary

Founded: Jan 20, 2018
Iron Fist Consumerists

Postby Guard Captain » Mon Jun 10, 2019 9:24 pm

I think i'm the closest to a full epic collection, just missing around 100 of the low owner CTE epics.

Be prepared to spend a lot of bank if you're going to buy epics. Farming and self selling are your best options for starting.

Ponderosa
Ambassador

Anarchy

Postby Ponderosa » Tue Jun 11, 2019 12:44 am

Guard Captain wrote:I think i'm the closest to a full epic collection, just missing around 100 of the low owner CTE epics.

Be prepared to spend a lot of bank if you're going to buy epics. Farming and self selling are your best options for starting.

I'm not looking to acquire them all, just those that make sense for the collections I'm working on.

Guard Captain
Secretary

Founded: Jan 20, 2018
Iron Fist Consumerists

Postby Guard Captain » Tue Jun 11, 2019 11:51 am

Ponderosa wrote:I'm not looking to acquire them all, just those that make sense for the collections I'm working on.

I have 1750 unique epics, 1159 duplicates. Enjoy looking through all 35 pages :P

Frisbeeteria
Senior Game Moderator

Founded: Dec 16, 2003
Capitalizt

Postby Frisbeeteria » Sat Jun 15, 2019 10:31 am

Ashakad wrote:Frisbeeteria has an absolutely otherworldy collection of epics and legendaries.

I have either a Bid or an Ask on every Epic that I'm aware of. I'm not trying to collect them all - just trying to be a marketplace. Every once in a great while I'll stumble across an Epic I didn't have or didn't know I have. That's only happened about twice in the last 3-4 months. Feel free to buy anything I have on sale. Prices are always posted. Warning - completeness has a price. I'm rarely the cheapest.

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to Trading Cards