NATION

PASSWORD

An issue with card collection management - Suggestion

The place to wheel and deal, talk shop, and build up your dream deck!
Tildalandia
Civil Servant

Founded: Oct 04, 2018
Libertarian Police State

An issue with card collection management - Suggestion

Postby Tildalandia » Sun May 26, 2019 5:56 am

Hello!

When you like order and have a lot of cards with several different collections; keeping order becomes a pain due to the lack of customization options while editing your collections.

I have two bigger collections, the video below shows that I received 3 new cards (2 in the same collection) and i want to put them in their places.
There is no option to choose how many cards i want to see on a page while i editing my collection, nor sorting them in any way; so i have to go page by page, CTRL+F and type what i am looking for and add them one by one.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=A35KL6jc0FM

My suggestion is that we should have more customization options while editing our deck/collections or at least to choose to see every card in our deck in one page.

Cheers,
Tildalandia

Diplomat

Founded: Oct 25, 2012
Corporate Police State

Postby 9003 » Fri May 31, 2019 5:19 pm

To build on this I have 167 pages of collections to go through ctr - F is painfully slow.

It is sorted by id number of the card so testlandia will always be the first card if you have it.

My suggestion is that on the info junk gift side of the card it has a drop down to add to xyz collection please!!!!

I handle a few hundred cards a day and I know I'm an oddity but op makes a important point and argument for the littler collectors out there too.
proud member of PETZ people for the Ethical Treatment of Zombies

Active member of The cards market place discord

Ponderosa
Ambassador

Founded: Feb 10, 2013
Anarchy

Postby Ponderosa » Fri May 31, 2019 5:48 pm

It absolutely needs to be sorted by something other than ID. Even if it was sorted by Legendary, Epic, Ultra-Rare, etc, that would be a huge help.
The Free Republic of Ponderosa
National Factbook | Map | Embassy | IIWiki | Wintreath
The Collection Collection | Guide to a Wiki-Style Factbook | Captions for Banners!
Political Compass | Gameplay Alignment
Social democrat - Social Libertarian - Agnostic Atheist - INTP - Runner
Retired WerePenguins wrote:That's the one thing I like about the WA; it allows me to shove my moral compass up your legislative branch, assuming a majority agrees.
Steve Prefontaine wrote:The best pace is a suicide pace, and today is a good day to die.
Christopher Hitchens wrote:Never be a spectator of unfairness or stupidity. Seek out argument and disputation for their own sake; the grave will supply plenty of time for silence.

Diplomat

Founded: Oct 25, 2012
Corporate Police State

Postby 9003 » Fri May 31, 2019 5:55 pm

Or be able to change how it's sorted. Meaning you can pick from rarity Id order or alphetical.
proud member of PETZ people for the Ethical Treatment of Zombies

Active member of The cards market place discord

Jasminlandia
Secretary

Founded: Sep 07, 2018
Civil Rights Lovefest

Postby Jasminlandia » Sat Jun 01, 2019 1:22 am

9003 wrote:My suggestion is that on the info side of the card it could have a drop down menu to add to xy collection

This would be the best!

Return to Trading Cards