NATION

PASSWORD

Season 2 Public opinion poll

The place to wheel and deal, talk shop, and build up your dream deck!

Advertisement

Remove ads

Should season 1 cards drop in Season 2 Packs

Yes
15%
No
48%
Yes, but they should drop only when there being sold at auction
5%
Yes, but they should be rare
30%
Other (Explain below)
2%

Total votes : 132

Jasminlandia
Secretary

Founded: Sep 07, 2018
Civil Rights Lovefest

Postby Jasminlandia » Tue Apr 02, 2019 8:58 am

Utopia Planitia Research Center wrote:
Jasminlandia wrote:Only speculations exist about that.
Someone say its about the badges you earned, someone say high cheerfulness (stat), others say its the overall time you spend on the site and forums with your nation.

I would say try to be good in everything (its hard to say high rudeness and charmlessness is also considered good for example - i dont want them) and you should be rare at least.

I am running a test with my puppets. One puppet is being roleplayed for rudeness Tellar, but then they are Tellarites so they are supposed to be rude in Star Trek. Another puppet nation is going for Niceness and Compassion. We shall see ... whenever they get around to starting Season 2!

Have Fun!

Good luck with it!^ I believe we'll only get Season 2 in December (best-case scenario).

Tessen
Spokesperson

Founded: Aug 21, 2004
Inoffensive Centrist Democracy

Postby Tessen » Tue Apr 02, 2019 5:16 pm

Jasminlandia wrote:Good luck with it!^ I believe we'll only get Season 2 in December (best-case scenario).

I sincerely hope not. There are a lot of people -- myself included -- who would love to start collecting cards that came to exist within the last 12 months. I really hope we don't have to wait another 8 months just to start collecting these newer cards.

There are thousands of new cards waiting to be traded. And I am certain that these new cards will make Season Two even better and more interesting than Season One. I can already see a few of them being extremely popular on the trading block -- which drives trading even more.
Last edited by Tessen on Tue Apr 02, 2019 5:17 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Director of the American Union and American Independent States roleplay regions.

Calapia
Political Columnist

Founded: Aug 08, 2018
Ex-Nation

Postby Calapia » Wed Apr 03, 2019 3:30 am

Are they almost ready? I'm impatient for this.

BearStackof2015
Civil Servant

Founded: Feb 02, 2019
Civil Rights Lovefest

Postby BearStackof2015 » Wed Apr 03, 2019 4:40 am

Calapia wrote:Are they almost ready? I'm impatient for this.

I’m impatient for cards!
You’re impatient for cards!
We’re all impatient for cards!

Nick Danger
Secretary

Founded: Jul 13, 2015
Ex-Nation

Postby Nick Danger » Wed Apr 03, 2019 4:48 pm

Tessen wrote:
Jasminlandia wrote:Good luck with it!^ I believe we'll only get Season 2 in December (best-case scenario).

I sincerely hope not. There are a lot of people -- myself included -- who would love to start collecting cards that came to exist within the last 12 months. I really hope we don't have to wait another 8 months just to start collecting these newer cards.

There are thousands of new cards waiting to be traded. And I am certain that these new cards will make Season Two even better and more interesting than Season One. I can already see a few of them being extremely popular on the trading block -- which drives trading even more.

You've been around since 2004. I hope that lot of people wishing are even older nations. OTOH, giving the card game a break in the Northern Summer was a smart idea whether intentional or not.

Tornado Queendom wrote:Yes, since the April Fool's joke of the year will be more important anyways.

That indeed is so true. And an important joke the NS Trivia Game sure was. Umm... what was the punchline again? :eyebrow:
Last edited by Nick Danger on Wed Apr 03, 2019 4:54 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Likes: Max Barry, Funny Issues, Jennifer Government, Freedom of Speech, Cool nations.
Dislikes: Rocky Rococo, Red tape, Trolls, Grey sandstone buildings, Stupid signatures.

Kractero
Negotiator

Founded: May 08, 2011
Capitalist Paradise

Postby Kractero » Wed Apr 03, 2019 9:51 pm

Jasminlandia wrote:
BearStackof2015 wrote:Also, what determines card rarity? I'm guessing i'll either be a common or uncommon

Only speculations exist about that.
Someone say its about the badges you earned, someone say high cheerfulness (stat), others say its the overall time you spend on the site and forums with your nation.

I would say try to be good in everything (its hard to say high rudeness and charmlessness is also considered good for example - i dont want them) and you should be rare at least.

I'm an epic and my top 10% are pretty undesirable.

Diplomat

Founded: Oct 25, 2012
Corporate Police State

Postby 9003 » Thu Apr 04, 2019 9:19 am

Kractero wrote:
Jasminlandia wrote:Only speculations exist about that.

I'm an epic and my top 10% are pretty undesirable.

I am also an epic and run a muck of a nation from what i've seen its badges and doodads as I call them such as Mod Easter eggs or founder badges
proud member of PETZ people for the Ethical Treatment of Zombies

Active member of The cards market place discord

Marxist Germany
Minister

Founded: Jun 07, 2018
Ex-Nation

Postby Marxist Germany » Tue Apr 09, 2019 1:38 pm

9003 wrote:
Kractero wrote:I'm an epic and my top 10% are pretty undesirable.

I am also an epic and run a muck of a nation from what i've seen its badges and doodads as I call them such as Mod Easter eggs or founder badges

You forgot UN, WA, SC and issues author badges.
Author of GA#461, GA#470, GA#477, GA#481, GA#486 (co-author), and SC#295

Former delegate of The United Federations; citizen and former Senior Senator of 10000 Islands; 113th Knight of TITO

Bear Connors Paradiso
Spokesperson

Founded: Jan 03, 2011
Inoffensive Centrist Democracy

Postby Bear Connors Paradiso » Mon Apr 15, 2019 7:12 pm

All three of us Epics have around the same population ~14B. I feel like Legendaries have been mods/frequent authors/lots of badges/lots of population.

On topic, if anything they should give a high chance of getting a season 2 pack, maybe 80%, then 20% chance of pulling a season 1 pack. I want them new cards.

Previous

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to Trading Cards