NATION

PASSWORD

Here Today Gone Tomorrow! 9003's Clearing house.

The place to wheel and deal, talk shop, and build up your dream deck!
Diplomat

Founded: Oct 25, 2012
Corporate Police State

Here Today Gone Tomorrow! 9003's Clearing house.

Postby 9003 » Fri Feb 22, 2019 1:37 pm

Welcome! to 9003's Clearing house.

For those of you not familiar with the concept think of it like a giant goodwill! Cheap cards (At junk value 99% of the time) and you never know what your going to get!

Prices (all cards are for sale even if they don't have asks! just Telegram me what you want
They tend to be important

Commons = .01!!
Uncommon = .05!!
Rares = .10!!
Ultra-Rares = .20!
Epics = The market value
Legends! (That's right I sell them too! make an offer)

The best part is Every Sunday who ever buys the most cards will win a free card from the set! (Could be a legendary!!!!!)

Remember to move fast as I will be purging the inventory fairly often and restocking!

Now you might be asking how can I buy cards from you! It's simple send me a Telegram, Discord ping, messenger pigeon or hand written letter in an 1800s font. With the card you would like. Don't forgot to put you bid on the card quickly.

EDIT: i forgot the link! https://www.nationstates.net/page=deck/nation=9003

Here is a bunch of legal stuff i Guess I have to say when ever I run a sweepstakes of any kind. Prize will come from the pool of cards for sale. Yes that means that your basically getting the rejects of the rejects however your still happy because its a free card and if you junk it that saves me a step and you get free money. Everyone loves free money! Void where prohibited like the moon and Mars I guess. No real purchase necessary to win just answer issues and the game rewards you. If a loved one has been diagnosed with mesocardapeloma I am sorry and it is to late this clearing house can not help you there
Last edited by 9003 on Fri Feb 22, 2019 10:35 pm, edited 2 times in total.
proud member of PETZ people for the Ethical Treatment of Zombies

Active member of The cards market place discord

Diplomat

Founded: Oct 25, 2012
Corporate Police State

Postby 9003 » Sun Feb 24, 2019 4:14 pm

Our very own Fris(beeteria) Is the winner this week by buying 5 cards

Good luck to everyone on next weeks collection of cards. The purge is coming soon if you haven't placed any last minute bids now is the time!

The card tzuland an EPIC will be sent out shortly to our winner Frisbeeteria
https://www.nationstates.net/page=deck/ ... 6/season=1
proud member of PETZ people for the Ethical Treatment of Zombies

Active member of The cards market place discord

Return to Trading Cards