NATION

PASSWORD

Numbers! Numbers! Numbers! and Odds!

The place to wheel and deal, talk shop, and build up your dream deck!
Diplomat

Founded: Oct 25, 2012
Corporate Police State

Numbers! Numbers! Numbers! and Odds!

Postby 9003 » Mon Feb 11, 2019 1:34 pm

Because I was curious to know what is the likelihood of any given card being in a pack I began to chart and plot the cards out. Below are the collective numbers of currently 970 cards and 194 packs opened over the course of 61 puppet farmers.

Common 44.43%
Uncommon 33.40%
Rare 12.68%
Ultra rare 6.60%
Epic 2.68%*
Legendary .21%*

*The last two rarities, Epic and Legendary, have extremely low drop rates as such I suspect these numbers to become smaller as time goes on and I open more packs for more accurate stats.

Count Percent %Potential odds (1)
Common43144.43%66.79%
Uncommon32433.40%22.07%
Rare12312.68%7.03%
Ultra rare646.60%3.01%
Epic262.68%*1.01%
Legendary20.21%*0.10%
Packs 194
Cards 970

This includes the actual count of cards in each category if you wanted to see a more detailed breakdown. The Potential odds column is the odds if each card has the same chance of dropping. This would cause legendary to be rare simple because there are only 184 of them.

*The last two rarities, Epic and Legendary, have extremely low drop rates as such I suspect these numbers to become smaller as time goes on and I open more packs for more accurate stats.

You want the details? Here you go all currently collected on google sheets. This information will be constantly updated I will try and update this thread as I find new changes but the google sheet also includes information about EX-nations, handy dandy graphs and what puppet nation opened the pack of cards.
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1wG5rCRdgAkQ7iMgrH8Figtsrq39YMjxAnHpp19epvRY/edit?usp=sharing

Potential odd observations that need still need to be confirmed
Cards on the market have a higher drop rate than cards off the market
if a pack has 4 of the same rarity cards the last card will always be of a higher rarity. I have seen this trend as I have no packs with 5 of the same rarity.

If you found this information helpful or would like to contribute to the data set please send a telegram or gift cards to 9003

EDIT: This thread I will try to update periodically however the google sheet in the data sheet spoiler will be updated much more frequently

Updated 2/11/2019
Last edited by 9003 on Mon Feb 11, 2019 4:07 pm, edited 2 times in total.
proud member of PETZ people for the Ethical Treatment of Zombies

Active member of The cards market place discord

Just Another Wrapperian Puppet
Civilian

Founded: Jan 07, 2019
Ex-Nation

Postby Just Another Wrapperian Puppet » Mon Feb 11, 2019 3:56 pm

if a pack has 4 of the same rarity cards the last card will always be of a higher rarity. I have seen this trend as I have no packs with 5 of the same rarity.

Not true. I just pulled five uncommon cards on this nation.

Diplomat

Founded: Oct 25, 2012
Corporate Police State

Postby 9003 » Mon Feb 11, 2019 4:05 pm

Just Another Wrapperian Puppet wrote:

Not true. I just pulled five uncommon cards on this nation.

thank you!
oddly it took me over 1000 packs to get 4 uncommons and 1 common as well
ill update it now
proud member of PETZ people for the Ethical Treatment of Zombies

Active member of The cards market place discord

Return to Trading Cards