NATION

PASSWORD

What determined the rarity of a card?

The place to wheel and deal, talk shop, and build up your dream deck!
Apabeossie
Envoy

Founded: Jun 04, 2018
Left-wing Utopia

What determined the rarity of a card?

Postby Apabeossie » Sun Feb 03, 2019 3:30 am

ya know, some factors of it.
How rare would mine be, too?
✵ Your guide to Apabeossie ✵
“Even the darkest night will end and the sun will rise.” -Les Mis Finale

Yahlia wrote:Surely everyone likes penguins? Who doesn't like penguins? I refuse to believe there are people out there who have an opinion of them worse than 'indifferent'

Einswenn wrote:For me it always was and is obscure why would people be so blind and shortsighted to allow themselves unsolicited hate. I’ve already posted this before: take care of your own life, live your own life, and don’t tell the others how they should live theirs

Dizgovzy wrote:Please go read a book or play outside instead of spending your youth behind a computer screen. Don’t waste your time on this site.

New Skandenivia wrote:AFAB ❌
AMAB ❌
Apab ✅

Lyxtovia
Lobbyist

Founded: Jan 10, 2019
Ex-Nation

Postby Lyxtovia » Sun Feb 03, 2019 3:37 am

Influence within the region, maybe?

East Lodge
Attaché

Founded: Sep 20, 2018
Ex-Nation

Postby East Lodge » Sun Feb 03, 2019 3:38 am

Population?
Log 3,284,193B:
I escaped the rp alien scientists, the rp mafia, and rp death. I am back from the grave. Also I use stats (ironically and to match my canon).

Apabeossie
Envoy

Left-wing Utopia

Postby Apabeossie » Sun Feb 03, 2019 6:37 am

East Lodge wrote:Population?

No there are many high pop nations that are common

Yahlia wrote:Surely everyone likes penguins? Who doesn't like penguins? I refuse to believe there are people out there who have an opinion of them worse than 'indifferent'

Einswenn wrote:For me it always was and is obscure why would people be so blind and shortsighted to allow themselves unsolicited hate. I’ve already posted this before: take care of your own life, live your own life, and don’t tell the others how they should live theirs

Dizgovzy wrote:Please go read a book or play outside instead of spending your youth behind a computer screen. Don’t waste your time on this site.

AMAB ❌
Apab ✅

Ghost Land
Ambassador

Founded: Feb 14, 2014
Psychotic Dictatorship

Postby Ghost Land » Sun Feb 03, 2019 8:13 am

I think the number of World Census trophies (those icons on your nation page for "top 10% of the world for biggest pizza industry", etc.) ties into it somehow, but I'm not entirely sure.

OP, you wouldn't have a Season 1 card because your nation wasn't active in early April 2018 when they were manufactured; Season 2 cards to my knowledge haven't been produced yet.
Forum account/puppet of 60s Music.
Originally joined 24 April 2012.
All lives matter. Race, age, and gender are unimportant.
Me OOC
Awesome/Funny Quotes
Right-wing libertarian
This nation reflects the OPPOSITE of my views.
Pro: Donald Trump, tougher border laws, 1st/2nd Amendments, benevolent dictators, libertarianism, capitalism
Anti: Democratic Party, The Clintons, Joe Biden, Nancy Pelosi, abortion, gun control, #MeToo, communism, racism and racial nationalism, affirmative action, SJWs

Apabeossie
Envoy

Left-wing Utopia

Postby Apabeossie » Sun Feb 03, 2019 6:19 pm

Ghost Land wrote:I think the number of World Census trophies (those icons on your nation page for "top 10% of the world for biggest pizza industry", etc.) ties into it somehow, but I'm not entirely sure.

OP, you wouldn't have a Season 1 card because your nation wasn't active in early April 2018 when they were manufactured; Season 2 cards to my knowledge haven't been produced yet.

ok.
I also meant my season 2 card, how rare will my card be if it was manufactured.

AMAB ❌
Apab ✅

Borovan3
Spokesperson

Founded: Mar 23, 2018
Ex-Nation

Postby Borovan3 » Sun Feb 03, 2019 7:40 pm

Apabeossie wrote:
Ghost Land wrote:I think the number of World Census trophies (those icons on your nation page for "top 10% of the world for biggest pizza industry", etc.) ties into it somehow, but I'm not entirely sure.

ok.

I'm guessing uncommon based on your badges.

Apabeossie
Envoy

Left-wing Utopia

Postby Apabeossie » Sun Feb 03, 2019 7:50 pm

Borovan3 wrote:
Apabeossie wrote:ok.

I'm guessing uncommon based on your badges.

By then?
When it comes out?
(Assume that I'll be playing NS answering issues a lot)

AMAB ❌
Apab ✅

ChUbBiesTnEss
Bureaucrat

Founded: Jun 24, 2018
Ex-Nation

Postby ChUbBiesTnEss » Sun Apr 14, 2019 1:10 pm

Apabeossie wrote:
Borovan3 wrote:I'm guessing uncommon based on your badges.

By then?
When it comes out?

Nobody knows.

Apabeossie
Envoy

Left-wing Utopia

Postby Apabeossie » Sun Oct 13, 2019 3:52 am

ChUbBiesTnEss wrote:
Apabeossie wrote:By then?
When it comes out?

Nobody knows.

oh

AMAB ❌
Apab ✅

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to Trading Cards