NATION

PASSWORD

Couple of questions..

The place to wheel and deal, talk shop, and build up your dream deck!
Bombadil
Post Marshal

Founded: Oct 13, 2011
Inoffensive Centrist Democracy

Couple of questions..

Postby Bombadil » Sun Jan 27, 2019 9:26 pm

1. I have 97 cards given I have every available Worker Revolution Council cards as a collection then my own card and I've an Epic for sale. Still, given I'd like to keep my own card that's still 96 so.. given a limit of 100 cards, and I don't really care to upgrade, can I receive new packs?

2. Can one sell collections, I'm not really too interested in selling my collection but I'd be interested to know if selling an entire collection is or will be available.
Eldest, that's what I am...Tom remembers the first raindrop and the first acorn...he knew the dark under the stars when it was fearless — before the Dark Lord came from Outside..

十年

Pursuit of Happiness
Secretary

Founded: Oct 21, 2011
Corrupt Dictatorship

Postby Pursuit of Happiness » Sun Jan 27, 2019 9:38 pm

1) You need to be at least 5 under your deck limit to receive cards. 96/100

2) Not at this stage.

Bombadil
Post Marshal

Founded: Oct 13, 2011
Inoffensive Centrist Democracy

Postby Bombadil » Sun Jan 27, 2019 10:10 pm

Pursuit of Happiness wrote:1) You need to be at least 5 under your deck limit to receive cards. 96/100

Actually I've discovered that it needs to be 95/100 to be able to open a new pack.

2) Not at this stage.

Personally I think it would be a good idea.. hop to it tech people!
Last edited by Bombadil on Mon Jan 28, 2019 6:54 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Eldest, that's what I am...Tom remembers the first raindrop and the first acorn...he knew the dark under the stars when it was fearless — before the Dark Lord came from Outside..

十年

Return to Trading Cards