NATION

PASSWORD

Looking for my card - Mindalia

The place to wheel and deal, talk shop, and build up your dream deck!
Mindalia
Political Columnist

Founded: Antiquity
Left-Leaning College State

Looking for my card - Mindalia

Postby Mindalia » Thu Jan 03, 2019 1:54 pm

Hello,

I do not post a lot or know a lot about how these cards work. But I really would like my card. If there is a generous donor out there or someone who wants to make a deal with poor me, I'd give most of my collection up for it. I have 30 cards and a few rare ones. From what I gather of the buy/trade system, you cannot just give someone a card. I could not just telegram people and ask for it and assume I'd get it.

Unfortunately my card is pretty rare, I think. If someone has advice for the best way for me to get my card, I'd love it. I will dutifully open packs for great justice until such a day, if that is the only way to do it.

These are a neat system.

Thank you,
-Mindalia-

Frisbeeteria
Senior Game Moderator

Founded: Dec 16, 2003
Capitalizt

Postby Frisbeeteria » Thu Jan 03, 2019 2:10 pm

Put in a bid. It's not that hard - junk some cards to build up a little bank, and put in a bid over junk value. Someone will eventually sell you one.

Put. In. A. Bid.

Mindalia
Political Columnist

Founded: Antiquity
Left-Leaning College State

Postby Mindalia » Thu Jan 03, 2019 8:06 pm

Frisbeeteria wrote:Put in a bid. It's not that hard - junk some cards to build up a little bank, and put in a bid over junk value. Someone will eventually sell you one.

Put. In. A. Bid.

You're right. I did a bit more looking and a generous soul actually saved me the bid effort, but also taught me about the cool gift button on the cards too, which I somehow missed.

Thank you to the kind soul who telegrammed me!

Cordially,
-Mindalia-

Return to Trading Cards