NATION

PASSWORD

Change Location of New Pack Notification

The place to wheel and deal, talk shop, and build up your dream deck!
GeodesicDragon
Secretary

Founded: Jan 25, 2007
Iron Fist Consumerists

Change Location of New Pack Notification

Postby GeodesicDragon » Thu Dec 27, 2018 10:27 am

I'm probably asking this in the wrong place, but it is related to Trading Cards, so... yeah.

As you all know, we randomly get new packs when responding to issues. However, the notification is at the bottom of the page, underneath the statistics changes. The thing is, I - and maybe a lot of others - don't always check that far down the page, so chances are I've missed out on a few packs.

What I'd like to see is any packs you get being made available to open on your Deck page, in the same way as boosters. Failing that, maybe the notification about a new pack could be moved further up the page?

Just a thought; I know I need to get into the habit of always scrolling down after responding to an issue, but I only check my stat changes when answering military-related issues.
Glory to the Apocalypse
"Fool me once, shame on me. Fool me twice, nukes on you." - Herald Dawson

Frisbeeteria
Senior Game Moderator

Founded: Dec 16, 2003
Capitalizt

Postby Frisbeeteria » Thu Dec 27, 2018 10:45 am

I was planning on asking [violet] to add "New Pack!" to the notifications system. That way you'd get a shiny red number at the top of your screen when you get a pack.

GeodesicDragon
Secretary

Founded: Jan 25, 2007
Iron Fist Consumerists

Postby GeodesicDragon » Thu Dec 27, 2018 3:27 pm

Frisbeeteria wrote:I was planning on asking [violet] to add "New Pack!" to the notifications system. That way you'd get a shiny red number at the top of your screen when you get a pack.

Oh, brilliant.

Well, that'll work just as nicely. Thanks!
Glory to the Apocalypse
"Fool me once, shame on me. Fool me twice, nukes on you." - Herald Dawson

Return to Trading Cards