NATION

PASSWORD

Selling several cards and buying MLP cards

The place to wheel and deal, talk shop, and build up your dream deck!

Advertisement

Remove ads

User avatar
Blargoblarg
Diplomat
 
Posts: 637
Founded: Sep 06, 2010
Corrupt Dictatorship

Postby Blargoblarg » Thu Jan 03, 2019 10:49 pm

I still have 27 cards left for sale, and I'd like to sell them all because I have a bunch more MLP cards to buy and I need the funds!
"Isn't it enough to see that a garden is beautiful without having to believe that there are fairies at the bottom of it too?" -Douglas Adams
Sold my soul to Morndul and CoolBoyGcp for 60 shares. A worthy trade.
Check out my NS trading cards selling/buying thread!
Bernie 2020

User avatar
Blargoblarg
Diplomat
 
Posts: 637
Founded: Sep 06, 2010
Corrupt Dictatorship

Postby Blargoblarg » Fri Jan 04, 2019 10:58 pm

Blargoblarg wrote:I still have 27 cards left for sale, and I'd like to sell them all because I have a bunch more MLP cards to buy and I need the funds!

Bumping once again because I still have 26 cards for sale, and I need more funds so I can buy more MLP cards!
"Isn't it enough to see that a garden is beautiful without having to believe that there are fairies at the bottom of it too?" -Douglas Adams
Sold my soul to Morndul and CoolBoyGcp for 60 shares. A worthy trade.
Check out my NS trading cards selling/buying thread!
Bernie 2020

User avatar
Blargoblarg
Diplomat
 
Posts: 637
Founded: Sep 06, 2010
Corrupt Dictatorship

Postby Blargoblarg » Sat Jan 05, 2019 10:42 pm

Blargoblarg wrote:Bumping once again because I still have 26 cards for sale, and I need more funds so I can buy more MLP cards!

I'm bumping this thread another time because I still have 24 cards I'm selling, and I'm still looking to buy MLP cards!
"Isn't it enough to see that a garden is beautiful without having to believe that there are fairies at the bottom of it too?" -Douglas Adams
Sold my soul to Morndul and CoolBoyGcp for 60 shares. A worthy trade.
Check out my NS trading cards selling/buying thread!
Bernie 2020

User avatar
Blargoblarg
Diplomat
 
Posts: 637
Founded: Sep 06, 2010
Corrupt Dictatorship

Postby Blargoblarg » Sun Jan 06, 2019 10:50 pm

Blargoblarg wrote:I'm bumping this thread another time because I still have 24 cards I'm selling, and I'm still looking to buy MLP cards!

Thanks to everyone who bought my cards! However, I still have 14 cards for sale, and I'd like to sell them all because there's still a bunch of MLP cards I want to buy!
"Isn't it enough to see that a garden is beautiful without having to believe that there are fairies at the bottom of it too?" -Douglas Adams
Sold my soul to Morndul and CoolBoyGcp for 60 shares. A worthy trade.
Check out my NS trading cards selling/buying thread!
Bernie 2020

User avatar
Blargoblarg
Diplomat
 
Posts: 637
Founded: Sep 06, 2010
Corrupt Dictatorship

Postby Blargoblarg » Mon Jan 07, 2019 11:14 pm

Bumping this thread yet again because I still have a bunch of cards for sale, and I need to sell them because there's more MLP cards I'd like to buy!

Edit: I'm probably going to junk those cards in a couple days if nobody buys them so I can afford to buy more MLP cards.
Last edited by Blargoblarg on Mon Jan 07, 2019 11:21 pm, edited 3 times in total.
"Isn't it enough to see that a garden is beautiful without having to believe that there are fairies at the bottom of it too?" -Douglas Adams
Sold my soul to Morndul and CoolBoyGcp for 60 shares. A worthy trade.
Check out my NS trading cards selling/buying thread!
Bernie 2020

User avatar
Blargoblarg
Diplomat
 
Posts: 637
Founded: Sep 06, 2010
Corrupt Dictatorship

Postby Blargoblarg » Tue Jan 08, 2019 10:41 pm

Blargoblarg wrote:Bumping this thread yet again because I still have a bunch of cards for sale, and I need to sell them because there's more MLP cards I'd like to buy!

Edit: I'm probably going to junk those cards in a couple days if nobody buys them so I can afford to buy more MLP cards.


I still have 13 cards I'm selling, but I'm probably going to junk them in about a day from now, so if you see any you want buy them soon!
"Isn't it enough to see that a garden is beautiful without having to believe that there are fairies at the bottom of it too?" -Douglas Adams
Sold my soul to Morndul and CoolBoyGcp for 60 shares. A worthy trade.
Check out my NS trading cards selling/buying thread!
Bernie 2020

User avatar
Blargoblarg
Diplomat
 
Posts: 637
Founded: Sep 06, 2010
Corrupt Dictatorship

Postby Blargoblarg » Wed Jan 09, 2019 3:49 pm

Blargoblarg wrote:I still have 13 cards I'm selling, but I'm probably going to junk them in about a day from now, so if you see any you want buy them soon!


Ok, I got a few new cards in a recent pack, so those are staying for sale, but I'm going to be junking the 13 cards I've had for days that nobody's even bid on yet. If anyone wants those cards you have 7 hours left to buy them before I junk them! Here's all the cards (new and soon-to-be-junked) I'm selling!
"Isn't it enough to see that a garden is beautiful without having to believe that there are fairies at the bottom of it too?" -Douglas Adams
Sold my soul to Morndul and CoolBoyGcp for 60 shares. A worthy trade.
Check out my NS trading cards selling/buying thread!
Bernie 2020

User avatar
Blargoblarg
Diplomat
 
Posts: 637
Founded: Sep 06, 2010
Corrupt Dictatorship

Postby Blargoblarg » Wed Jan 09, 2019 11:04 pm

Blargoblarg wrote:Ok, I got a few new cards in a recent pack, so those are staying for sale, but I'm going to be junking the 13 cards I've had for days that nobody's even bid on yet. If anyone wants those cards you have 7 hours left to buy them before I junk them! Here's all the cards (new and soon-to-be-junked) I'm selling!


I've junked the 13 cards that weren't selling, but I still have 5 cards from a new pack for sale. One of them is a legendary that I'm currently selling for 5!
Last edited by Blargoblarg on Wed Jan 09, 2019 11:04 pm, edited 1 time in total.
"Isn't it enough to see that a garden is beautiful without having to believe that there are fairies at the bottom of it too?" -Douglas Adams
Sold my soul to Morndul and CoolBoyGcp for 60 shares. A worthy trade.
Check out my NS trading cards selling/buying thread!
Bernie 2020

User avatar
Blargoblarg
Diplomat
 
Posts: 637
Founded: Sep 06, 2010
Corrupt Dictatorship

Postby Blargoblarg » Thu Jan 10, 2019 11:00 pm

Blargoblarg wrote:I've junked the 13 cards that weren't selling, but I still have 5 cards from a new pack for sale. One of them is a legendary that I'm currently selling for 5!

Thanks to the bidding war on that legendary, I can now afford to buy more of the MLP cards that I want. Also, I still have a few cards I'm selling if anyone's interested in them.
"Isn't it enough to see that a garden is beautiful without having to believe that there are fairies at the bottom of it too?" -Douglas Adams
Sold my soul to Morndul and CoolBoyGcp for 60 shares. A worthy trade.
Check out my NS trading cards selling/buying thread!
Bernie 2020

User avatar
Blargoblarg
Diplomat
 
Posts: 637
Founded: Sep 06, 2010
Corrupt Dictatorship

Postby Blargoblarg » Fri Jan 11, 2019 11:15 pm

Blargoblarg wrote:Thanks to the bidding war on that legendary, I can now afford to buy more of the MLP cards that I want. Also, I still have a few cards I'm selling if anyone's interested in them.

There's still more MLP cards I'm looking to buy, and after getting new card packs I now have 14 cards for sale!
"Isn't it enough to see that a garden is beautiful without having to believe that there are fairies at the bottom of it too?" -Douglas Adams
Sold my soul to Morndul and CoolBoyGcp for 60 shares. A worthy trade.
Check out my NS trading cards selling/buying thread!
Bernie 2020

User avatar
Blargoblarg
Diplomat
 
Posts: 637
Founded: Sep 06, 2010
Corrupt Dictatorship

Postby Blargoblarg » Sat Jan 12, 2019 10:34 pm

I'm bumping this thread another time because I'm still interested in buying MLP cards, and I still have 12 cards that I'm selling!
"Isn't it enough to see that a garden is beautiful without having to believe that there are fairies at the bottom of it too?" -Douglas Adams
Sold my soul to Morndul and CoolBoyGcp for 60 shares. A worthy trade.
Check out my NS trading cards selling/buying thread!
Bernie 2020

User avatar
Blargoblarg
Diplomat
 
Posts: 637
Founded: Sep 06, 2010
Corrupt Dictatorship

Postby Blargoblarg » Sun Jan 13, 2019 10:42 pm

Blargoblarg wrote:I'm bumping this thread another time because I'm still interested in buying MLP cards, and I still have 12 cards that I'm selling!

I got 2 new card packs, so I now have 21 cards for sale, and I'm still looking to buy several more MLP cards!
Last edited by Blargoblarg on Sun Jan 13, 2019 10:54 pm, edited 2 times in total.
"Isn't it enough to see that a garden is beautiful without having to believe that there are fairies at the bottom of it too?" -Douglas Adams
Sold my soul to Morndul and CoolBoyGcp for 60 shares. A worthy trade.
Check out my NS trading cards selling/buying thread!
Bernie 2020

User avatar
Blargoblarg
Diplomat
 
Posts: 637
Founded: Sep 06, 2010
Corrupt Dictatorship

Postby Blargoblarg » Mon Jan 14, 2019 11:17 pm

Blargoblarg wrote:I got 2 new card packs, so I now have 21 cards for sale, and I'm still looking to buy several more MLP cards!

I still have 20 cards that I'm selling, and I'm still looking to buy more MLP cards!
"Isn't it enough to see that a garden is beautiful without having to believe that there are fairies at the bottom of it too?" -Douglas Adams
Sold my soul to Morndul and CoolBoyGcp for 60 shares. A worthy trade.
Check out my NS trading cards selling/buying thread!
Bernie 2020

User avatar
Blargoblarg
Diplomat
 
Posts: 637
Founded: Sep 06, 2010
Corrupt Dictatorship

Postby Blargoblarg » Tue Jan 15, 2019 9:07 pm

I still have 23 cards for sale, and there's still several MLP-related cards I'm looking to buy. I've placed bids on a few MLP cards, and if you have any you want to sell you can post them in this thread or in my other thread.
Last edited by Blargoblarg on Tue Jan 15, 2019 10:53 pm, edited 1 time in total.
"Isn't it enough to see that a garden is beautiful without having to believe that there are fairies at the bottom of it too?" -Douglas Adams
Sold my soul to Morndul and CoolBoyGcp for 60 shares. A worthy trade.
Check out my NS trading cards selling/buying thread!
Bernie 2020

User avatar
Blargoblarg
Diplomat
 
Posts: 637
Founded: Sep 06, 2010
Corrupt Dictatorship

Postby Blargoblarg » Wed Jan 16, 2019 4:32 pm

Blargoblarg wrote:I still have 23 cards for sale, and there's still several MLP-related cards I'm looking to buy. I've placed bids on a few MLP cards, and if you have any you want to sell you can post them in this thread or in my other thread.

Bumping this again because I got a new card pack, so I now have 26 cards for sale! And of course I'm still interested in buying several more MLP cards if anyone has them.
"Isn't it enough to see that a garden is beautiful without having to believe that there are fairies at the bottom of it too?" -Douglas Adams
Sold my soul to Morndul and CoolBoyGcp for 60 shares. A worthy trade.
Check out my NS trading cards selling/buying thread!
Bernie 2020

User avatar
Blargoblarg
Diplomat
 
Posts: 637
Founded: Sep 06, 2010
Corrupt Dictatorship

Postby Blargoblarg » Fri Jan 18, 2019 12:18 am

With another new card pack, I now have 30 cards for sale! I'm also still looking to buy more MLP cards, including some that I've placed bids on here, and if anyone has any MLP cards they want to sell please let me know in this thread or in my other thread here!
"Isn't it enough to see that a garden is beautiful without having to believe that there are fairies at the bottom of it too?" -Douglas Adams
Sold my soul to Morndul and CoolBoyGcp for 60 shares. A worthy trade.
Check out my NS trading cards selling/buying thread!
Bernie 2020

User avatar
Blargoblarg
Diplomat
 
Posts: 637
Founded: Sep 06, 2010
Corrupt Dictatorship

Postby Blargoblarg » Fri Jan 18, 2019 10:55 pm

Blargoblarg wrote:With another new card pack, I now have 30 cards for sale! I'm also still looking to buy more MLP cards, including some that I've placed bids on here, and if anyone has any MLP cards they want to sell please let me know in this thread or in my other thread here!

I still have 25 cards for sale, and I'm still looking to buy more MLP cards if anyone has any they want to sell!
Last edited by Blargoblarg on Fri Jan 18, 2019 11:01 pm, edited 1 time in total.
"Isn't it enough to see that a garden is beautiful without having to believe that there are fairies at the bottom of it too?" -Douglas Adams
Sold my soul to Morndul and CoolBoyGcp for 60 shares. A worthy trade.
Check out my NS trading cards selling/buying thread!
Bernie 2020

User avatar
Blargoblarg
Diplomat
 
Posts: 637
Founded: Sep 06, 2010
Corrupt Dictatorship

Postby Blargoblarg » Sat Jan 19, 2019 11:51 pm

Blargoblarg wrote:I still have 25 cards for sale, and I'm still looking to buy more MLP cards if anyone has any they want to sell!

I just got a new card pack, so I now have 28 cards for sale! And of course I'm still looking to buy more MLP cards, including the ones I've placed bids on here, so if you have any you want to sell please let me know in this thread or in my other thread here.
"Isn't it enough to see that a garden is beautiful without having to believe that there are fairies at the bottom of it too?" -Douglas Adams
Sold my soul to Morndul and CoolBoyGcp for 60 shares. A worthy trade.
Check out my NS trading cards selling/buying thread!
Bernie 2020

User avatar
Blargoblarg
Diplomat
 
Posts: 637
Founded: Sep 06, 2010
Corrupt Dictatorship

Postby Blargoblarg » Sun Jan 20, 2019 11:09 pm

Blargoblarg wrote:I just got a new card pack, so I now have 28 cards for sale! And of course I'm still looking to buy more MLP cards, including the ones I've placed bids on here, so if you have any you want to sell please let me know in this thread or in my other thread here.

I still have 27 cards for sale, and I'm still interested in buying more MLP cards if anyone has any they want to sell!
"Isn't it enough to see that a garden is beautiful without having to believe that there are fairies at the bottom of it too?" -Douglas Adams
Sold my soul to Morndul and CoolBoyGcp for 60 shares. A worthy trade.
Check out my NS trading cards selling/buying thread!
Bernie 2020

User avatar
Blargoblarg
Diplomat
 
Posts: 637
Founded: Sep 06, 2010
Corrupt Dictatorship

Postby Blargoblarg » Tue Jan 22, 2019 12:07 am

Blargoblarg wrote:I still have 27 cards for sale, and I'm still interested in buying more MLP cards if anyone has any they want to sell!

I still have 22 cards for sale, and I'm still looking to buy more MLP cards, including a few I've placed bids on here! If anyone has some MLP cards they want to sell please let me know in this thread or in my other thread here!
Last edited by Blargoblarg on Tue Jan 22, 2019 4:13 am, edited 2 times in total.
"Isn't it enough to see that a garden is beautiful without having to believe that there are fairies at the bottom of it too?" -Douglas Adams
Sold my soul to Morndul and CoolBoyGcp for 60 shares. A worthy trade.
Check out my NS trading cards selling/buying thread!
Bernie 2020

User avatar
Blargoblarg
Diplomat
 
Posts: 637
Founded: Sep 06, 2010
Corrupt Dictatorship

Postby Blargoblarg » Tue Jan 22, 2019 3:53 pm

Blargoblarg wrote:I still have 22 cards for sale, and I'm still looking to buy more MLP cards, including a few I've placed bids on here! If anyone has some MLP cards they want to sell please let me know in this thread or in my other thread here!

I got another new card pack, so I now have 27 cards for sale, and of course I'm still looking for MLP cards if anyone has any they want to sell.
"Isn't it enough to see that a garden is beautiful without having to believe that there are fairies at the bottom of it too?" -Douglas Adams
Sold my soul to Morndul and CoolBoyGcp for 60 shares. A worthy trade.
Check out my NS trading cards selling/buying thread!
Bernie 2020

User avatar
Frisbeeteria
Senior Game Moderator
 
Posts: 23481
Founded: Dec 16, 2003
Anarchy

Postby Frisbeeteria » Tue Jan 22, 2019 7:03 pm

Lots of people have lots of cards for sale, but most of them aren't spamming forum posts about it daily or moreso. Why don't you limit yourself to posting here no more than once or twice a week? This is starting to look awfully spammy.

User avatar
Blargoblarg
Diplomat
 
Posts: 637
Founded: Sep 06, 2010
Corrupt Dictatorship

Postby Blargoblarg » Tue Jan 22, 2019 7:24 pm

Frisbeeteria wrote:Lots of people have lots of cards for sale, but most of them aren't spamming forum posts about it daily or moreso. Why don't you limit yourself to posting here no more than once or twice a week? This is starting to look awfully spammy.

I don't have any other ways of letting people know about the cards I'm trying to sell and buy, and I've already tried to limit my posts in this thread to only once a day.
And unlike some of you folks I don't have lots of funds to afford to spend either. Seems a bit unfair to me that I'm getting warned about the only method I can use to try to sell and buy cards.
Last edited by Blargoblarg on Tue Jan 22, 2019 7:26 pm, edited 1 time in total.
"Isn't it enough to see that a garden is beautiful without having to believe that there are fairies at the bottom of it too?" -Douglas Adams
Sold my soul to Morndul and CoolBoyGcp for 60 shares. A worthy trade.
Check out my NS trading cards selling/buying thread!
Bernie 2020

User avatar
Frisbeeteria
Senior Game Moderator
 
Posts: 23481
Founded: Dec 16, 2003
Anarchy

Postby Frisbeeteria » Tue Jan 22, 2019 9:01 pm

Blargoblarg wrote:I don't have any other ways of letting people know about the cards I'm trying to sell and buy

You have exactly the same tools as everyone else - a fairly robust Bid and Ask system. You've linked it daily since the start of the year. Other players don't need to be notified every time you draw a pack and add five cards to your list.

Blargoblarg wrote:And unlike some of you folks I don't have lots of funds to afford to spend either.

It doesn't take any funds at all to Ask, only to Bid. And it's not RL money either - every bit of bank in the game came from buying, selling, and junking cards. Again, you have exactly the same opportunities that every other player has.

Blargoblarg wrote:Seems a bit unfair to me that I'm getting warned

You haven't been warned yet, just admonished to stop spamming. Now stop spamming.

User avatar
Blargoblarg
Diplomat
 
Posts: 637
Founded: Sep 06, 2010
Corrupt Dictatorship

Postby Blargoblarg » Tue Jan 22, 2019 10:01 pm

Frisbeeteria wrote:
Blargoblarg wrote:I don't have any other ways of letting people know about the cards I'm trying to sell and buy

You have exactly the same tools as everyone else - a fairly robust Bid and Ask system. You've linked it daily since the start of the year. Other players don't need to be notified every time you draw a pack and add five cards to your list.

Blargoblarg wrote:And unlike some of you folks I don't have lots of funds to afford to spend either.

It doesn't take any funds at all to Ask, only to Bid. And it's not RL money either - every bit of bank in the game came from buying, selling, and junking cards. Again, you have exactly the same opportunities that every other player has.

Blargoblarg wrote:Seems a bit unfair to me that I'm getting warned

You haven't been warned yet, just admonished to stop spamming. Now stop spamming.

I don't think posting once a day in this thread is spamming at all. And I don't see how it's fair when some of you have 100s of funds and I've never had close to that amount.
"Isn't it enough to see that a garden is beautiful without having to believe that there are fairies at the bottom of it too?" -Douglas Adams
Sold my soul to Morndul and CoolBoyGcp for 60 shares. A worthy trade.
Check out my NS trading cards selling/buying thread!
Bernie 2020

PreviousNext

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to Trading Cards

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users

Advertisement

Remove ads