NATION

PASSWORD

THE MOST EXPENSIVE CARD?!

The place to wheel and deal, talk shop, and build up your dream deck!
Glorious Country
Lobbyist

Founded: May 29, 2016
Psychotic Dictatorship

THE MOST EXPENSIVE CARD?!

Postby Glorious Country » Thu Apr 05, 2018 6:38 pm

Just wondering, is there a place I can see a giant market for cards? Just a big list of cards or something. Because I'm curious, what is the highest valued card as of right now? I know my country is an Ultra Rare, and one of my other nations is an Epic. But there are apparently legendaries in here. Where do I find them? And what is the most expensive one?

Vaculatestar64
Chargé d'Affaires

Founded: Feb 18, 2012
Inoffensive Centrist Democracy

Postby Vaculatestar64 » Thu Apr 05, 2018 6:39 pm

I think it's Queen Yuno

Gryphonian Alliance
Envoy

Founded: Nov 12, 2015
Left-wing Utopia

Postby Gryphonian Alliance » Thu Apr 05, 2018 6:55 pm

It's possible to get legendaries from loot boxes, though it's only happened to me once. Other than that, you just have to go through other people's decks to see if any are for sale on reasonable prices. It's very rare to see one being sold for under 10.00, even though the junk price is only 1.00.
Gryphonian Alliance
The West Pacific
The GA is a North American country in an alternate universe set a century into the future.
A 9 civilization, according to this index.
1st place in Women’s Individual Large Hill/10 km Nordic Combined
1st place in Mixed Relay 2×6 km+2×7.5 km Biathlon
2nd place in Two-Man Bobsleigh
3rd place in Two-Woman Bobsleigh

Glorious Country
Lobbyist

Psychotic Dictatorship

Postby Glorious Country » Thu Apr 05, 2018 7:13 pm

Gryphonian Alliance wrote:It's possible to get legendaries from loot boxes, though it's only happened to me once. Other than that, you just have to go through other people's decks to see if any are for sale on reasonable prices. It's very rare to see one being sold for under 10.00, even though the junk price is only 1.00.

I think you misinterpret what I say. I don't really wanna buy any cards, I play enough Yu-Gi-Oh! to know that trading cards is E V I L ! I just wanted to know an easy way to search for expensive cards, so that I can figure out what the most expensive card in circulation is.

Dooom35796821595
Powerbroker

Founded: Sep 11, 2011
Father Knows Best State

Postby Dooom35796821595 » Thu Apr 05, 2018 7:15 pm

Glorious Country wrote:
Gryphonian Alliance wrote:It's possible to get legendaries from loot boxes, though it's only happened to me once. Other than that, you just have to go through other people's decks to see if any are for sale on reasonable prices. It's very rare to see one being sold for under 10.00, even though the junk price is only 1.00.

I think you misinterpret what I say. I don't really wanna buy any cards, I play enough Yu-Gi-Oh! to know that trading cards is E V I L ! I just wanted to know an easy way to search for expensive cards, so that I can figure out what the most expensive card in circulation is.

Yugiogh? Meh, you deal in lesser cards, the pocket monsters are where the true value lies!
When life gives you lemons, you BURN THEIR HOUSE DOWN!
Anything can be justified if it is cool. If at first you don't succeed, destroy all in your way.
"Your methods are stupid! Your progress has been stupid! Your intelligence is stupid! For the sake of the mission, you must be terminated!”

Alta Italia
Attaché

Founded: Nov 16, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby Alta Italia » Thu Apr 05, 2018 7:16 pm

In terms of junk value, all cards are tied at 1.00. As far as I'm aware, there's no way to search for cards on the basis of legendary rarity or by their requested selling (or buying) price, though.

Koem Kab
Envoy

Founded: Dec 09, 2016
Father Knows Best State

Postby Koem Kab » Thu Apr 05, 2018 7:30 pm

Testlandia is the most expensive, highest bid is 134.

Glorious Country
Lobbyist

Psychotic Dictatorship

Postby Glorious Country » Thu Apr 05, 2018 7:31 pm

Dooom35796821595 wrote:
Glorious Country wrote:

Yugiogh? Meh, you deal in lesser cards, the pocket monsters are where the true value lies!

Oh it is on! I SUMMON BLUE-EYES WHITE DRAGON IN ATTACK POSITION!

Chernoslavia
Powerbroker

Founded: Jun 13, 2011
Ex-Nation

Postby Chernoslavia » Thu Apr 05, 2018 7:34 pm

Out of curiousity how much is mine worth?
What would things have been like if every security operative, when he went out at night to make an arrest, had been uncertain whether he would return alive? Or if during periods of mass arrests, as for example in Leningrad, when they arrested a quarter of the entire city, people had not simply sat in their lairs, paling with terror at every bang of the downstairs door and at every step on the staircase, but had understood they had nothing left to lose and had boldly set up in the downstairs hall an ambush of half a dozen people with axes, hammers, pokers, or whatever else was at hand? The Organs would quickly have suffered a shortage of officers and transport and, notwithstanding all of Stalin's thirst, the cursed machine would have ground to a halt!

- Alexander Solzhenitsyn

Freezic Vast
Minister

Founded: Jul 30, 2017
Ex-Nation

Postby Freezic Vast » Thu Apr 05, 2018 7:49 pm

Glorious Country wrote:
Dooom35796821595 wrote:

Wait, did you just summon 3 Blue Eyes White Dragons all at once? Isn't that against the rules?
20 year old, male from Pennsylvania and proud of it. Love sports like football, baseball and hockey, enjoy video games and TV. Music is love, music is life. I'm bi and conservative.
Nothing Breaks Like A Heart by Mark Ronson ft. Miley Cyrus
Tired, and bored, need sleep.

Queen Yuno
Diplomat

Founded: Dec 30, 2015
Ex-Nation

Postby Queen Yuno » Thu Apr 05, 2018 9:24 pm

Lol vac probably you're right
2 of my friends wanted my card and had to farm for hours/days to get 125 to buy it (I don't stand a chance getting mine back)
I'd hope there are others in the same boat
Stop giving misogynistic abusers a platform. Anyone who sides with Tiktok Star Andrew Tate even 1% of what he says will be treated as enemy who should be shamed out of society. Impressions+Views+Videowatches=$. Nothing he says is new or revolutionary. I don't care if he said "some good stuff", it's still bad because: the more you watch him, the more ad revenue MONEY and algorithm BOOSTS you're giving him to traffick victims. And don't say the victim lied, a young man stupidly told me that the victim confessed to lying, I told em to link me proof, articles or the Audio of her confession, he googled and found 0 proof 0 articles, and he realized he was spreading fake rumors he heard and BELIEVED without fact-check. Don't brand victims as liars without GOOGLING. Debated here

Glorious Country
Lobbyist

Psychotic Dictatorship

Postby Glorious Country » Thu Apr 05, 2018 11:22 pm

Freezic Vast wrote:
Glorious Country wrote:

Wait, did you just summon 3 Blue Eyes White Dragons all at once? Isn't that against the rules?

SCREW THE RULES I HAVE MONEY!!!!

Ivetnia
Secretary

Founded: Oct 30, 2016
Left-wing Utopia

Postby Ivetnia » Fri Apr 06, 2018 12:07 am

Well it's not a nice, neat list but here are a few users with some of the most legendary cards that I've seen and you could flip though those to see the highest prices.

https://www.nationstates.net/page=deck/ ... wn?start=0

https://www.nationstates.net/page=deck/ ... ra?start=0

https://www.nationstates.net/page=deck/nation=araneidae

https://www.nationstates.net/page=deck/ ... outh_falls

Technically the most expensive card are the ones that people are setting @ 99999.99 as a joke or for whatever reason, since that's the highest sell offer you can make so that kind of stuff would throw off any actual list. I've also seen random cards being set @ crazy high prices just so users can buy if from one of their other nations to transfer funds. Hopefully when trading ends that kind of info will be collated and shared. It would be neat to see the most someone has paid for a card!

A Good Spot
Civilian

Founded: Jul 20, 2018
Ex-Nation

Postby A Good Spot » Thu Nov 19, 2020 1:44 pm

:rofl: go eat shit fag

Giovenith
Retired Moderator

Founded: Feb 08, 2012
Left-wing Utopia

Postby Giovenith » Thu Nov 19, 2020 1:52 pm

A good spot wrote::rofl: go eat shit fag