NATION

PASSWORD

What decides if a card is rare

The place to wheel and deal, talk shop, and build up your dream deck!
The Huterric Union
Chargé d'Affaires

Founded: Feb 18, 2017
Ex-Nation

What decides if a card is rare

Postby The Huterric Union » Sun Apr 01, 2018 8:18 am

Lol I'm flattered that I am rare ngl but what decides the rarity of you?
Dea Union Huterrikas - Der Huderischen Union - The Huterric Union
Welcome to the Huterric Union, where one can fight their own battles, form their own futures, and live in the knowledge that adventure and glory await all those who seek it.
From the soil to the stars, glory to you and your people.

About the Fatherland|Incumbent President: Loreta M. Martin

We do not use NS Stats (some, however, are close to canon).

Divitalia
Envoy

Founded: Nov 09, 2017
Ex-Nation

Postby Divitalia » Sun Apr 01, 2018 8:20 am

The Huterric Union wrote:Lol I'm flattered that I am rare ngl but what decides the rarity of you?

I’m going to guess it’s based around regional influence.

Chan Island
Negotiator

Founded: Nov 26, 2015
Ex-Nation

Postby Chan Island » Sun Apr 01, 2018 8:21 am

Medals, those little boxes on the bottom of your home page do. So for example somebody with a lot of golden 1% stats will be ranked higher than somebody without. Also thinks lie being an issues editor, moderator or founder will bump up a card's rarity considerably.
viewtopic.php?f=20&t=513597&p=39401766#p39401766
Conserative Morality wrote:"It's not time yet" is a tactic used by reactionaries in every era. "It's not time for democracy, it's not time for capitalism, it's not time for emancipation." Of course it's not time. It's never time, not on its own. You make it time. If you're under fire in the no-man's land of WW1, you start digging a foxhole even if the ideal time would be when you *aren't* being bombarded, because once you wait for it to be 'time', other situations will need your attention, assuming you survive that long. If the fields aren't furrowed, plow them. If the iron is not hot, make it so. If society is not ready, change it.

ChUbBiesTnEss
Bureaucrat

Founded: Jun 24, 2018
Ex-Nation

Postby ChUbBiesTnEss » Mon Apr 15, 2019 7:38 pm

Nobody knows for sure. I think its based on a combo of influence, WA membership, contribution to NationStates, Easter eggs and population.

Marxist Germany
Minister

Founded: Jun 07, 2018
Ex-Nation

Postby Marxist Germany » Tue Apr 16, 2019 11:29 am

ChUbBiesTnEss wrote:Nobody knows for sure. I think its based on a combo of influence, WA membership, contribution to NationStates, Easter eggs and population.

Population doesn't affect anything, it's just badges like condemnation, commendation, author badges, mod, admin rank badges etc.
Author of GA#461, GA#470, GA#477, GA#481, GA#486 (co-author), and SC#295

Former delegate of The United Federations; citizen and former Senior Senator of 10000 Islands; 113th Knight of TITO

Return to Trading Cards