NATION

PASSWORD

[Q] Lootboxes

The place to wheel and deal, talk shop, and build up your dream deck!
Dytarma
Minister

Founded: Nov 24, 2015
Iron Fist Consumerists

[Q] Lootboxes

Postby Dytarma » Sun Apr 01, 2018 6:47 am

I'm going to be heading off to Church for Easter soon, I'm wondering if you don't open a Lootbox when you get it, do you still get more, or does it just wait until you open the one you got the earliest?
I don't acknowledge the existence of genders and I'm pro death on abortion. All babies must die (sc).
Master Dispatch (or everything I don't want deleted)
Dytarma's Birthday
Don't know what else to put, so I'm -0.50 left and -0.41 libertarian according to The Political Compass

Australian rePublic
Postmaster of the Fleet

Founded: Mar 18, 2013
Left-Leaning College State

Postby Australian rePublic » Sun Apr 01, 2018 6:49 am

It waits for you you to open it. You cannot acumulate more than one. Once you open it, the cycle restarts and you need to wait from the begining again. Happy Easter!
Hard-Core Centrist. Clowns to the left of me, jokers to the right.
All in-character posts are fictional and have no actual connection to any real governments
You don't appreciate the good police officers until you've lived amongst the dregs of society and/or had them as customers
From Greek ancestry Orthodox Christian
Issues and WA Proposals Written By Me |Issue Ideas You Can Steal
I want to commission infrastructure in Australia in real life, if you can help me, please telegram me. I am dead serious

Ivelboria
Diplomat

Founded: Dec 13, 2015
Scandinavian Liberal Paradise

Postby Ivelboria » Sun Apr 01, 2018 6:49 am

Dytarma wrote:I'm going to be heading off to Church for Easter soon, I'm wondering if you don't open a Lootbox when you get it, do you still get more, or does it just wait until you open the one you got the earliest?
You won't get any more lootboxes until you collect the current one you already have.
The Neviersian Federation ✩ De Fédération Neviersien
In Neviersia, your hard-earned tax money funds countryball art, endless paperwork, "free" healthcare and gawd-awful humour. Even the countryballs need therapy. What's not to love?
GOV.NE | About Neviersia | Wikipedia | Politics | States & Territories | Cities
- Born and bred in good ol' Yorkshire.
- I know my nation is called Ivelboria but I was too lazy to make a new nation. :P
- Chronic workaholic who keeps making factbooks...
- NS stats not used.
- The stars on my flag can spin either way.. :P
Economic: 0.63 (2016), 1.0 (2019), -0.63 (2021), -1.88 (2022)
Social: 0.97 (2016), -2.97 (2019), -3.28 (2021), -0.72 (2022)

1/5/21: Started using the GIF flag. For 3/4 years before that I used this one.

Spoilerception? Here's how!

The Federation of Kendor
Senator

Founded: Dec 08, 2015
Ex-Nation

Postby The Federation of Kendor » Sun Apr 01, 2018 6:51 am

Ivelboria wrote:
Dytarma wrote:I'm going to be heading off to Church for Easter soon, I'm wondering if you don't open a Lootbox when you get it, do you still get more, or does it just wait until you open the one you got the earliest?
You won't get any more lootboxes until you collect the current one you already have.

Yeah, unfortunately. Doesn't helped by the facts that I have to sleep and then go to school tomorrow, from seven morning to two afternoon
My Dispatch
North Korean Russia wrote:"I am God! You are powerless against me! I am so awesome that when I play basketball I always get four points per shot!" -Kim Jong-Putin.

Independant Nations and Guilds wrote:Their founder turned into an eagle and flew into the sun before being burned to death. This is what their flag really means, and any other attempt at explanation of its meaning is ignored in favor of this explanation.

If you support liberal democratic capitalism, paste this into your sig: $LFD
RP links: TBA

Dytarma
Minister

Iron Fist Consumerists

Postby Dytarma » Sun Apr 01, 2018 6:53 am

Ivelboria wrote:

Australian rePublic wrote:It waits for you you to open it. You cannot acumulate more than one. Once you open it, the cycle restarts and you need to wait from the begining again. Happy Easter!

*grumbles slightly in disappointment* Happy Easter!
The Federation of Kendor wrote:
Ivelboria wrote:You won't get any more lootboxes until you collect the current one you already have.

Yeah, unfortunately. Doesn't helped by the facts that I have to sleep and then go to school tomorrow, from seven morning to two afternoon

You can always risk it and do it at school.
I don't acknowledge the existence of genders and I'm pro death on abortion. All babies must die (sc).
Dytarma's Birthday
Don't know what else to put, so I'm -0.50 left and -0.41 libertarian according to The Political Compass

Tornado Queendom
Ambassador

Founded: Sep 09, 2016
Mother Knows Best State

Postby Tornado Queendom » Sun Apr 01, 2018 7:00 am

Yeah, but I advise that you wait until the TRUE Total Immersion Events start on August 29 with N-Day.
UNDER ECONOMIC MARTIAL LAW (Communism)
The craziest schizo on NationStates. National Trotskyism is my ideology.
Enron Did Nothing Wrong
Stay Home™
There are three genders: Male, Female, and Spam. I respect your opinion if you think otherwise.
Epstein Didn't Kill Himself™
The future will not look like the Jetsons, it will look like Mutant Rampage BodySlam.

Dytarma
Minister

Iron Fist Consumerists

Postby Dytarma » Sun Apr 01, 2018 7:04 am

Tornado Queendom wrote:Yeah, but I advise that you wait until the TRUE Total Immersion Events start on August 29 with N-Day.

Yeah, don't wanna get nuked when I just start! :p
Dytarma's Birthday

The Federation of Kendor
Senator

Founded: Dec 08, 2015
Ex-Nation

Postby The Federation of Kendor » Sun Apr 01, 2018 4:26 pm

Dytarma wrote:
Ivelboria wrote:You won't get any more lootboxes until you collect the current one you already have.

Australian rePublic wrote:It waits for you you to open it. You cannot acumulate more than one. Once you open it, the cycle restarts and you need to wait from the begining again. Happy Easter!

The Federation of Kendor wrote:Yeah, unfortunately. Doesn't helped by the facts that I have to sleep and then go to school tomorrow, from seven morning to two afternoon

Nope. The school where I study doesn't allow the use of phones during school time, even in breaks. We can only use it before and after the school time Is over
My Dispatch
North Korean Russia wrote:"I am God! You are powerless against me! I am so awesome that when I play basketball I always get four points per shot!" -Kim Jong-Putin.

Independant Nations and Guilds wrote:Their founder turned into an eagle and flew into the sun before being burned to death. This is what their flag really means, and any other attempt at explanation of its meaning is ignored in favor of this explanation.

If you support liberal democratic capitalism, paste this into your sig: $LFD
RP links: TBA

Minoa
Negotiator

Founded: Oct 05, 2011
Civil Rights Lovefest

Postby Minoa » Sun Apr 01, 2018 4:33 pm

After a while the frequency of new loot boxes reduces, but I do not know the full details - how it works in full would be appreciated as I am covering this for NSindex.
Mme A. d'Oiseau, B.A. (State of Minoa)

Dytarma
Minister

Iron Fist Consumerists

Postby Dytarma » Sun Apr 01, 2018 6:42 pm

The Federation of Kendor wrote:
Dytarma wrote:

Nope. The school where I study doesn't allow the use of phones during school time, even in breaks. We can only use it before and after the school time Is over

Do you get a school computer?
Dytarma's Birthday

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to Trading Cards