NATION

PASSWORD

Looking for Anime Girls

The place to wheel and deal, talk shop, and build up your dream deck!

Advertisement

Remove ads

Gurney
Bureaucrat

Founded: Aug 20, 2016
Inoffensive Centrist Democracy

Postby Gurney » Fri Apr 06, 2018 3:17 pm

Soleanna wrote:
Gurney wrote:
We did collect quite a few!

That is true...

I think the majority of my 107 cards are anime ones. I wasn't even planning to collect any cards.. And then I saw this thread and it spiralled!

Soleanna
Diplomat

Founded: May 09, 2017

Postby Soleanna » Fri Apr 06, 2018 3:28 pm

Gurney wrote:
Soleanna wrote:
That is true...

I think the majority of my 107 cards are anime ones. I wasn't even planning to collect any cards.. And then I saw this thread and it spiralled!

Same here, I didn't have plans to collect anime cards nonetheless, but this thread caught my eye. It was hell of a ride, but it was fun collecting at the bare minimum.
  • NS Stats are not used
  • Soleanna's name was derived from Sonic the Hedgehog 2006, although not much else is relative to the game, besides symbolic tributes.
  • All graphics were designed by myself, if not modified to my liking. Using my graphics requires prior consent.
  • The World Assembly is the actual tyrant here, stripping nations of their sovereign rights | ( ͝° ͜ʖ͡°)つ[WA = Tyranny]

The Frozen Forest
Ambassador

Founded: Sep 12, 2016
Ex-Nation

Postby The Frozen Forest » Fri Apr 06, 2018 4:02 pm

Soleanna wrote:
Gurney wrote:

Same here, I didn't have plans to collect anime cards nonetheless, but this thread caught my eye. It was hell of a ride, but it was fun collecting at the bare minimum.

Same here, i was gonna do it regardless but i hadn't thought of a theme until i saw this. Its unfortunate that the OP's thread got hijacked and turned into a Anime-Card Black Market though.
Add 3,981 to my Post Count

Soleanna
Diplomat

Postby Soleanna » Fri Apr 06, 2018 4:04 pm

The Frozen Forest wrote:Same here, i was gonna do it regardless but i hadn't thought of a theme until i saw this. Its unfortunate that the OP's thread got hijacked and turned into a Anime-Card Black Market though.

Well I mean it still focuses on [Anime Girls] for the most part from what I've seen.
Last edited by Soleanna on Fri Apr 06, 2018 4:04 pm, edited 1 time in total.
  • NS Stats are not used
  • Soleanna's name was derived from Sonic the Hedgehog 2006, although not much else is relative to the game, besides symbolic tributes.
  • All graphics were designed by myself, if not modified to my liking. Using my graphics requires prior consent.
  • The World Assembly is the actual tyrant here, stripping nations of their sovereign rights | ( ͝° ͜ʖ͡°)つ[WA = Tyranny]

Gurney
Bureaucrat

Founded: Aug 20, 2016

Postby Gurney » Fri Apr 06, 2018 4:13 pm

Soleanna wrote:
The Frozen Forest wrote:Same here, i was gonna do it regardless but i hadn't thought of a theme until i saw this. Its unfortunate that the OP's thread got hijacked and turned into a Anime-Card Black Market though.

Well I mean it still focuses on [Anime Girls] for the most part from what I've seen.

Exactly! It served it's purpose and he could have continued posting if he really wanted to!

Soleanna
Diplomat

Postby Soleanna » Fri Apr 06, 2018 4:18 pm

Gurney wrote:Exactly! It served it's purpose and he could have continued posting if he really wanted to!

His existence, has dissipated from this thread, spite his position as OP.
  • NS Stats are not used

Left-Libertarian Colonies
Civilian

Founded: May 04, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby Left-Libertarian Colonies » Fri Apr 06, 2018 5:23 pm

https://www.nationstates.net/page=deck/card=639610

ultra rare card available for sale @ 0.39

Celephas
Secretary

Founded: Dec 22, 2013
Ex-Nation

Postby Celephas » Fri Apr 06, 2018 6:07 pm

Soleanna
Diplomat

Postby Soleanna » Fri Apr 06, 2018 6:14 pm

We don't want your miamaids go away!
  • NS Stats are not used

Soleanna
Diplomat

Postby Soleanna » Fri Apr 06, 2018 6:22 pm

Not bad, not bad
  • NS Stats are not used

North Curbstompia
Attaché

Founded: Aug 27, 2016
Ex-Nation

Postby North Curbstompia » Fri Apr 06, 2018 6:41 pm

Hm. I wonder if I should've shilled my card more.

Darayava
Spokesperson

Founded: Nov 19, 2016
Ex-Nation

Postby Darayava » Fri Apr 06, 2018 8:46 pm

Soleanna
Diplomat

Postby Soleanna » Fri Apr 06, 2018 8:47 pm

Darayava wrote:https://www.nationstates.net/page=deck/card=795294

That's asking for too much, I see little value to that card
  • NS Stats are not used

Kractero
Negotiator

Founded: May 08, 2011
Capitalist Paradise

Postby Kractero » Fri Apr 06, 2018 8:49 pm

I am about to bid on Queen Yuno, wish me luck. 130 dollars maybe.

Soleanna
Diplomat

Postby Soleanna » Fri Apr 06, 2018 8:52 pm

I wish you luck fam! [̲̅$̲̅(̲̅ ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°̲̅)̲̅$̲̅]
Last edited by Soleanna on Fri Apr 06, 2018 8:52 pm, edited 1 time in total.
  • NS Stats are not used

Kractero
Negotiator

Capitalist Paradise

Postby Kractero » Fri Apr 06, 2018 8:58 pm

Soleanna wrote:I wish you luck fam! [̲̅$̲̅(̲̅ ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°̲̅)̲̅$̲̅]

I don't think I have enough capital to get that but it'll be worth a shot. Testlandia is out of my reach.

Soleanna
Diplomat

Postby Soleanna » Fri Apr 06, 2018 9:00 pm

You literally have 8 copies of a game mod, I don't see a challenge in getting 130 credits
  • NS Stats are not used

Kractero
Negotiator

Capitalist Paradise

Postby Kractero » Fri Apr 06, 2018 9:01 pm

Soleanna wrote:You literally have 8 copies of a game mod, I don't see a challenge in getting 130 credits

125 will not be the resting point for Testlandia, that's gonna go to like 170. Not gonna sell any of Reppy's cards unless they breach 30 sell price.

Soleanna
Diplomat

Postby Soleanna » Fri Apr 06, 2018 9:03 pm

(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻
  • NS Stats are not used

Kractero
Negotiator

Capitalist Paradise

Postby Kractero » Fri Apr 06, 2018 9:10 pm

Soleanna wrote:(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻

Do you have an interest in any of my numerous Ultra Rares?

North Wellwood
Bureaucrat

Founded: Jul 22, 2017
Ex-Nation

Postby North Wellwood » Fri Apr 06, 2018 9:12 pm

i knew of a nation that has a cute flag, it's one of those bikini girls...

but it for some reason the game didn't give it a card.
Some boi who likes history, maps, and memes.

Political Stuff
I consider myself to be a National Conservative.

My Veiws

Pro: Gun Ownership, Small Government, Trump, Nationalism, Laissez-faire capitalism, Conservatism, Separation of Church and State, Individual rights, Free speech, National Sovereignty, Small Taxes.

Anti: Big Government, High taxes, Communism, EU, Feminism, Antifa, Hillary, White shame, using our tax money to make leftist propaganda on TV, Hollywood Celebrity Idiots, Censorship, Russia, and most other liberal west countries like Germany or France.

Soleanna
Diplomat

Postby Soleanna » Fri Apr 06, 2018 9:14 pm

Kractero wrote:
Soleanna wrote:(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻

Do you have an interest in any of my numerous Ultra Rares?

https://www.nationstates.net/page=deck/card=1961109

Your valued price?
  • NS Stats are not used

Kractero
Negotiator

Capitalist Paradise

Postby Kractero » Fri Apr 06, 2018 9:17 pm

Soleanna wrote:
Kractero wrote:Do you have an interest in any of my numerous Ultra Rares?

https://www.nationstates.net/page=deck/card=1961109

Your valued price?

I want to keep it until I pull another, which I'm surprised hasn't happened yet since I have 100+ puppets farming cards .

Soleanna
Diplomat

Postby Soleanna » Fri Apr 06, 2018 9:18 pm

ヽ(ಥ益ಥ;)
  • NS Stats are not used

PreviousNext

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to Trading Cards