NATION

PASSWORD

The Unofficial NS: The Gathering Info Omnibus

The place to wheel and deal, talk shop, and build up your dream deck!
Nedea
Spokesperson

Founded: May 20, 2009
Corporate Police State

The Unofficial NS: The Gathering Info Omnibus

Postby Nedea » Sat Mar 31, 2018 10:00 pm

Is it that time of year already?

Welcome to the Unofficial NS: The Gathering Info Omnibus! A thread dedicated to collecting all information and discussion regarding this years April Fools treat. If you find any useful information that isn't already posted here please share it in this topic. I hope to keep this page updated as best I can for the entirety of the event.

Helpful Information

• To see your deck click on the Deck button to the right of your Trends or here.

Official Statement From Max Barry

by Max Barry
Sat, 31 Mar 2018

Here at NationStates Industries, we're always striving to keep up-to-date with the latest trends and technologies.

As such, we're excited to announce a deck of trading cards made up of NationStates nations! You can begin collecting right now, using our advanced Loot Box Technology, which combines all the thrills and neurological reward systems you love of gambling with a clever new twist, where you don't pay real money!

Trade cards on the open market to get the ones you want. Or junk them for a small amount of bank, which you can spend on opening loot boxes faster in a deliciously cyclical dopamine adventure of psychological addiction!

Some people may ask what the point is of collecting these cards. Those people sound like losers who own no cards. Maybe you want to collect a full region. Maybe you want to drive up the value of your own card. Maybe you want to fill the gaping void in your life with some kind of meaning, even if it's virtual card-based. I don't know. But I do know we have sweet cards!

Available Only for the First Week of April 2018!

How to Build a NationStates Deck

Open Loot Boxes

These unlock automatically over time. Keep checking your Deck page.

Keep, Junk, or Sell your cards

Tap the top flag area on a card to reveal options: Junk, Sell, or Buy. Junk a card to instantly earn a small amount of bank, which can be used to purchase cards you want from other players, or to open more loot boxes faster. Keep the card or sell it on the open market!

Card Rarities & Junk Value

RARITYJUNK VALUE
Legendary$1.00
Epic$0.50
Ultra-Rare$0.20
Rare$0.10
Uncommon$0.05
Common$0.01

Unofficial NS: The Gathering Threads & Resources

If I missed any discussion threads or resources pertaining to NS: The Gathering please share them here.
Last edited by Nedea on Sun Apr 01, 2018 12:44 am, edited 2 times in total.
The Syndicated Corporations
Libertarian in the streets. Anarchist in the sheets.
Each One Of Us Has Something Special, That Makes Us Different, That Makes Us Rare.
“If they won't love you, make them fear you.”

Regnum Dominae wrote:
Democratic Koyro wrote:It's highly unlikely. I'd go as far as saying virtually impossible for the judaeo-christian-islamic God to exist.

If it does (which it doesn't), it has proven itself to be a sadistic, genocidal megalomaniac and eliminating it must be our first priority as a species.

The Kredit Union
Regional Role Play

Nedea
Spokesperson

Founded: May 20, 2009
Corporate Police State

Postby Nedea » Sat Mar 31, 2018 10:01 pm

reserved
The Syndicated Corporations
Libertarian in the streets. Anarchist in the sheets.
Each One Of Us Has Something Special, That Makes Us Different, That Makes Us Rare.
“If they won't love you, make them fear you.”

Regnum Dominae wrote:
Democratic Koyro wrote:It's highly unlikely. I'd go as far as saying virtually impossible for the judaeo-christian-islamic God to exist.

If it does (which it doesn't), it has proven itself to be a sadistic, genocidal megalomaniac and eliminating it must be our first priority as a species.

The Kredit Union
Regional Role Play

Return to Trading Cards