NATION

PASSWORD

How to trade cards?

The place to wheel and deal, talk shop, and build up your dream deck!
Mangahhan Super Region
Chargé d'Affaires

Founded: Oct 07, 2017
Ex-Nation

How to trade cards?

Postby Mangahhan Super Region » Sat Mar 31, 2018 8:54 pm

I don't know how to trade them, how?
✦The Democratic Republic of Mangahhan Super Region✦
The Land Where Love Prospers
A Southeast Asian nation in the Pacific with the population of 226.4 million, once a prosperous and a peaceful nation. But now the nation is a dystopia after a series of calamities and wars because of political and ideological reasons.
Economic Crisis
Political Crisis
Time and Year: Current Time (UTC + 8:00) and current date
OOC: Still currently improving my grammar

R249
Spokesperson

Founded: Mar 12, 2018
Ex-Nation

Postby R249 » Sun Apr 01, 2018 7:40 am

I have the same issue. I have made good use of the policy allowing multiple nations, and I figured New R249 and Anti-R249's cards should be traded to R249. But I don't know how to trade.
United Republics of R249
President R249 welcomes you to the United Republics of R249, a real union between R249 and New R249!

We are Decent Hardworking Self-Starters here at R249 (well, supposed to be something like that, IDK how the Inoffensive Centrist stuff happened in such a blatantly right-wing state) and a Patriotic Business Zone at New R249! Also, might as well mention The Outer R249 Cult, that R249ian Prison Colony, and whatever Anarcho-R249 has turned into. Communications are done under the name of R249.
See https://www.nationstates.net/page=dispatch/id=990097 for details on my specific real-life political views. Also see Anti-R249, which I'm not too serious with. :P

Snowman
Spokesperson

Founded: Dec 31, 2017
Ex-Nation

Postby Snowman » Sun Apr 01, 2018 11:00 am

You can't trade card for card, you have to have a card being sought or selling & do the complimentary action to complete the process using the credits.

Nouveau Yathrib
Ambassador

Founded: Jul 27, 2016
Corrupt Dictatorship

Postby Nouveau Yathrib » Sun Apr 01, 2018 11:02 am

You need to cash in your cards at junk value to get trading credits. You can sell cards without having any credits though.
I still can't believe that Brazil lost to Germany 1:7. Copy and paste onto your sig if you were alive when this happened.

This account is the predecessor state of Jamilkhuze and Syfenq. This is how they're different, and this is why they exist.

We are currently in the year 2181. About Us | Factbooks | Past and Future History | OOC Info | Public Relations | iiWiki | Q&A

"I am only one, but still I am one. I cannot do everything, but still I can do something.
And because I cannot do everything, I will not refuse to do the something that I can do."

-Edward Everett Hale

R249
Spokesperson

Ex-Nation

Postby R249 » Sun Apr 01, 2018 2:20 pm

Snowman wrote:You can't trade card for card, you have to have a card being sought or selling & do the complimentary action to complete the process using the credits.

Not sure how to do that, either
United Republics of R249
President R249 welcomes you to the United Republics of R249, a real union between R249 and New R249!

We are Decent Hardworking Self-Starters here at R249 (well, supposed to be something like that, IDK how the Inoffensive Centrist stuff happened in such a blatantly right-wing state) and a Patriotic Business Zone at New R249! Also, might as well mention The Outer R249 Cult, that R249ian Prison Colony, and whatever Anarcho-R249 has turned into. Communications are done under the name of R249.
See https://www.nationstates.net/page=dispatch/id=990097 for details on my specific real-life political views. Also see Anti-R249, which I'm not too serious with. :P

The Frozen Forest
Ambassador

Founded: Sep 12, 2016
Ex-Nation

Postby The Frozen Forest » Sun Apr 01, 2018 2:40 pm

Everything you will need, mainly, is located in the Deck category of your main nation page. So, when your looking at the Info for you nation, you'll see those categories which say Factbook, Economy Budget etc etc, at the end of those is one that says Deck. Click on that and you can see your current cards, as well as open new "Lootboxes/Packs." To "Junk" a card, or to convert it to Points you need to click on the picture of the card in that Deck screen, and it'll give you three boxes, Junk, Sell and Buy. Click on the cards Number, above those boxes to bring yourself to the Cards info. Click on Junk at any time, even in your deck if you want to convert the card to points (I don't recommend with upper-level cards). You can also click buy or sell which will look as though nothing has changed but will have a small green sentence that says "Can't find a seller/buyer? Make your own sell/buy offer..."

Average and safest pricing is twice the "Junk Price" no matter if your selling or buying. If people are interested in your offer, they may accept your offer and you'll have more points. You can use these points to make offers on other peoples cards, to which they may accept.
Add 3,981 to my Post Count

R249
Spokesperson

Ex-Nation

Postby R249 » Sun Apr 01, 2018 5:55 pm

The Frozen Forest wrote:Everything you will need, mainly, is located in the Deck category of your main nation page. So, when your looking at the Info for you nation, you'll see those categories which say Factbook, Economy Budget etc etc, at the end of those is one that says Deck. Click on that and you can see your current cards, as well as open new "Lootboxes/Packs." To "Junk" a card, or to convert it to Points you need to click on the picture of the card in that Deck screen, and it'll give you three boxes, Junk, Sell and Buy. Click on the cards Number, above those boxes to bring yourself to the Cards info. Click on Junk at any time, even in your deck if you want to convert the card to points (I don't recommend with upper-level cards). You can also click buy or sell which will look as though nothing has changed but will have a small green sentence that says "Can't find a seller/buyer? Make your own sell/buy offer..."

Average and safest pricing is twice the "Junk Price" no matter if your selling or buying. If people are interested in your offer, they may accept your offer and you'll have more points. You can use these points to make offers on other peoples cards, to which they may accept.

Thanks. Very useful!
United Republics of R249

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to Trading Cards