NATION

PASSWORD

Who is still alive?

A place for governments-in-exile, plucky survivors, unlucky survivors, the horrifically mutated, and other assorted characters to ride out the nuclear hellstorm until it's safe to go outside again.
User avatar
Uueidhhd
Chargé d'Affaires
 
Posts: 465
Founded: Feb 13, 2021
Corrupt Dictatorship

Who is still alive?

Postby Uueidhhd » Sun Sep 27, 2026 12:35 pm

Is there anyone actually still alive or has everyone been overrun by puppets? You can see I am alive here but I may be an exception not the rule. Also perhaps my faction may be strangely good at protecting me.
NS somewhat represent political views
Leader of squeaky squeakers

User avatar
Frismana
Diplomat
 
Posts: 679
Founded: Aug 07, 2024
Democratic Socialists

Postby Frismana » Sun Sep 27, 2026 12:40 pm

I am, both literally and in N-Day
Goofy Ahh Irish Person made Nation

User avatar
Natkr
Minister
 
Posts: 2903
Founded: Sep 01, 2024
Authoritarian Democracy

Postby Natkr » Sun Sep 27, 2026 12:40 pm

Industry plant factions don't count
shoot

User avatar
The Second Coming of Ireleand
Envoy
 
Posts: 246
Founded: May 13, 2025
Inoffensive Centrist Autocracy

Postby The Second Coming of Ireleand » Sun Sep 27, 2026 12:42 pm

I Am. Hard for a big a party as ANAL to be wiped out completely.
You all were right. I'm back. I just couldn't stay around away.
The alt/successor of the late, great Ireleand. Vague political stuff:
Though I am mostly retired from NSG outside of TET; I feel I should make some political stances of mine known.
Self described Social Democrat/ progressive. political compass
I support the DSA, though not because I agree fully with their long term goals.

User avatar
Uueidhhd
Chargé d'Affaires
 
Posts: 465
Founded: Feb 13, 2021
Corrupt Dictatorship

Postby Uueidhhd » Sun Sep 27, 2026 12:44 pm

Natkr wrote:Industry plant factions don't count

Technically not my faction by an inch

But it’s slowly trending that way every year.
Last edited by Uueidhhd on Sun Sep 27, 2026 12:44 pm, edited 1 time in total.
NS somewhat represent political views
Leader of squeaky squeakers

User avatar
The Sernetian Empire
Negotiator
 
Posts: 6164
Founded: Jul 04, 2024
Right-wing Utopia

Postby The Sernetian Empire » Sun Sep 27, 2026 12:47 pm

me, i am still alive, although i have left my faction and shut it down to preserve my score
Polish-algerian muslim madman who lives in SE london, Arsenal supporter, I also am passionate about trains, I play nationstates and stepford county railway (roblox) and some stuff on switch. Location (where I live): London, UK
Sexuality: straight
Sernet is a large nation famous for its extensive rail network and our skyscrapers and tower blocks. Capital city: Sernetesen. Sernet is a space-capable state and maintains a network of terriories, but we're not your traditional earth-based empire (we are very benevolent). The nation is rich in history and culture and is extremely patriotic.
Mostly modern tech, except in some fields where we'd be PMT


#thepowerofsernet
The Sernetian Empire

Rest in peace OG Sernet - Sernet is back
NS stats were gunned down by anti-aircraft guns
News can't fit

User avatar
Might Delete Later
Negotiator
 
Posts: 6766
Founded: Apr 05, 2025
Capitalizt

Postby Might Delete Later » Sun Sep 27, 2026 12:48 pm

The Sernetian Empire wrote:me, i am still alive, although i have left my faction and shut it down to preserve my score

weakest thing you can do on N-Day

User avatar
Mammoth Cave
Spokesperson
 
Posts: 126
Founded: Jul 01, 2026
Left-wing Utopia

Postby Mammoth Cave » Sun Sep 27, 2026 12:49 pm

https://www.nationstates.net/page=facti ... ew=nations

All those wise enough to join SPEAR this N-Day.

User avatar
Calbout
Secretary
 
Posts: 37
Founded: Apr 08, 2024
New York Times Democracy

Postby Calbout » Sun Sep 27, 2026 12:51 pm

Had to move to a different faction, but I'm still surviving :D
█████████
█████████
█████████
The Federal Republic of Calbout
Political Views
Constitution

User avatar
Neptunian Military Administration
Attaché
 
Posts: 97
Founded: Aug 08, 2020
Left-Leaning College State

Postby Neptunian Military Administration » Sun Sep 27, 2026 12:51 pm

I’m still here both in body and soul
Neptunian Military Administration

Glory to Neptunia!

User avatar
Calbout
Secretary
 
Posts: 37
Founded: Apr 08, 2024
New York Times Democracy

Postby Calbout » Sun Sep 27, 2026 12:52 pm

Mammoth Cave wrote:https://www.nationstates.net/page=faction/fid=6/view=nations

All those wise enough to join SPEAR this N-Day.

Good to see that Horsemen have real competition
█████████
█████████
█████████
The Federal Republic of Calbout
Political Views
Constitution

User avatar
Might Delete Later
Negotiator
 
Posts: 6766
Founded: Apr 05, 2025
Capitalizt

Postby Might Delete Later » Sun Sep 27, 2026 12:53 pm

Neptunian Military Administration wrote:I’m still here both in body and soul

i think i know you from somewhere but i can't put my finger on it

User avatar
The Sernetian Empire
Negotiator
 
Posts: 6164
Founded: Jul 04, 2024
Right-wing Utopia

Postby The Sernetian Empire » Sun Sep 27, 2026 12:53 pm

Might Delete Later wrote:
The Sernetian Empire wrote:me, i am still alive, although i have left my faction and shut it down to preserve my score

weakest thing you can do on N-Day

dont have the time to sit behind the screen all day long
Polish-algerian muslim madman who lives in SE london, Arsenal supporter, I also am passionate about trains, I play nationstates and stepford county railway (roblox) and some stuff on switch. Location (where I live): London, UK
Sexuality: straight
Sernet is a large nation famous for its extensive rail network and our skyscrapers and tower blocks. Capital city: Sernetesen. Sernet is a space-capable state and maintains a network of terriories, but we're not your traditional earth-based empire (we are very benevolent). The nation is rich in history and culture and is extremely patriotic.
Mostly modern tech, except in some fields where we'd be PMT


#thepowerofsernet
The Sernetian Empire

Rest in peace OG Sernet - Sernet is back
NS stats were gunned down by anti-aircraft guns
News can't fit

User avatar
Neptunian Military Administration
Attaché
 
Posts: 97
Founded: Aug 08, 2020
Left-Leaning College State

Postby Neptunian Military Administration » Sun Sep 27, 2026 12:55 pm

Might Delete Later wrote:
Neptunian Military Administration wrote:I’m still here both in body and soul

i think i know you from somewhere but i can't put my finger on it

are you sure about that
Neptunian Military Administration

Glory to Neptunia!

User avatar
Eieryn
Diplomat
 
Posts: 621
Founded: Aug 25, 2025
Civil Rights Lovefest

Postby Eieryn » Sun Sep 27, 2026 12:55 pm

As every member of the RainDrop Pact, I am still alive. Raindrops, though minuscule, strike hard !
https://www.nationstates.net/page=faction/fid=25
Population: 133 million | Political parties and current legislature | Other factbooks | Q&A of Eieryn
Democratic, socialist and secular nation
I AM PRO-TOLERANCE ! PRO-DEMOCRACY ! AND PRO-FREEDOM ! IF THIS MAKES ME WOKE, THEN SO BE IT !
I am also atheist, socialist (but not communist), and first of all a proud etceterist, because I cannot put everything here.
Pronouns : he/him, but they/them is also fine.

The Democratic Republic of Eieryn
Former President and WA Delegate of the UEPU Federal Republic
Current Speaker of the Parliament of the UEPU Federal Republic

User avatar
The Second Coming of Ireleand
Envoy
 
Posts: 246
Founded: May 13, 2025
Inoffensive Centrist Autocracy

Postby The Second Coming of Ireleand » Sun Sep 27, 2026 1:00 pm

Mammoth Cave wrote:https://www.nationstates.net/page=faction/fid=6/view=nations

All those wise enough to join SPEAR this N-Day.


Y'all just got lucky. HOTO was full-focusing CORAL, and so ANAL devoted their entire effort to take them down. You just farmed points and beat up on the punching bags while the other big factions slugged it out.
You all were right. I'm back. I just couldn't stay around away.
The alt/successor of the late, great Ireleand. Vague political stuff:
Though I am mostly retired from NSG outside of TET; I feel I should make some political stances of mine known.
Self described Social Democrat/ progressive. political compass
I support the DSA, though not because I agree fully with their long term goals.

User avatar
Might Delete Later
Negotiator
 
Posts: 6766
Founded: Apr 05, 2025
Capitalizt

Postby Might Delete Later » Sun Sep 27, 2026 1:00 pm

Neptunian Military Administration wrote:
Might Delete Later wrote:i think i know you from somewhere but i can't put my finger on it

are you sure about that

40% sure

User avatar
Uueidhhd
Chargé d'Affaires
 
Posts: 465
Founded: Feb 13, 2021
Corrupt Dictatorship

Postby Uueidhhd » Sun Sep 27, 2026 1:03 pm

The Second Coming of Ireleand wrote:
Mammoth Cave wrote:https://www.nationstates.net/page=faction/fid=6/view=nations

All those wise enough to join SPEAR this N-Day.


Y'all just got lucky. HOTO was full-focusing CORAL, and so ANAL devoted their entire effort to take them down. You just farmed points and beat up on the punching bags while the other big factions slugged it out.

Subspace also fought back. We almost got hit by 100,000 nukes in the process.
NS somewhat represent political views
Leader of squeaky squeakers

User avatar
Roma Augusta
Lobbyist
 
Posts: 15
Founded: Jul 28, 2026
Anarchy

Postby Roma Augusta » Sun Sep 27, 2026 1:03 pm

The Second Coming of Ireleand wrote:
Y'all just got lucky. HOTO was full-focusing CORAL, and so ANAL devoted their entire effort to take them down. You just farmed points and beat up on the punching bags while the other big factions slugged it out.


There is an argument that this is less luck and more good management of alliances.

Playing all the other big factions against each other while surviving relatively unscathed seems like probably the best way to win the event.
The cradle of civilisation, since 27 BC

Basically a Christian democratic Roman Empire that survived till the present day
Territory: Italy, Greece, Corsica, Malta, southern France, Spain, Portugal, the Swiss and Austrian Alps, coastal Slovenia and Croatia, southern Bulgaria, Constantinople
Striving to live in peace and charity towards all nations

Likes: history, mystery novels, science, Christianity
I'm on the conservative side of things but I mean no ill towards anyone who isn't

The Roman Constitution

User avatar
Sanana
Ambassador
 
Posts: 1385
Founded: Apr 27, 2022
Liberal Democratic Socialists

Postby Sanana » Sun Sep 27, 2026 2:05 pm

I’m alive, sure, I spent 14 hours out (I was sleeping), but still.
I’m just some guy who’s on TET and occasionally other things.
Anti-AI
Longest reigning WA Delegate of Antisipation Refounded.
It’s Lake Ontario and the Gulf of Mexico. I don’t care what Trump says.

User avatar
Ferrocarriles Argentinos
Attaché
 
Posts: 87
Founded: Nov 16, 2025
Psychotic Dictatorship

Postby Ferrocarriles Argentinos » Sun Sep 27, 2026 2:23 pm

if you're part of a big factionslop faction then it's no surprise you're still alive
FERROCARRILES ARGENTINOS
A state-owned company that operates the cargo services of the Belgrano, Urquiza and San Martin railways, the long-distance passenger services of the Belgrano, Mitre, Roca, San Martin, Sarmiento and Urquiza railways and its regional services, and the Belgrano Sur, Mitre, Roca, San Martin and Sarmiento commuter rail lines of the Buenos Aires Metropolitan area as of 11 March 2020.

User avatar
The Second Coming of Ireleand
Envoy
 
Posts: 246
Founded: May 13, 2025
Inoffensive Centrist Autocracy

Postby The Second Coming of Ireleand » Sun Sep 27, 2026 2:25 pm

This is the fall of ANAL. :(
You all were right. I'm back. I just couldn't stay around away.
The alt/successor of the late, great Ireleand. Vague political stuff:
Though I am mostly retired from NSG outside of TET; I feel I should make some political stances of mine known.
Self described Social Democrat/ progressive. political compass
I support the DSA, though not because I agree fully with their long term goals.

User avatar
The Sernetian Empire
Negotiator
 
Posts: 6164
Founded: Jul 04, 2024
Right-wing Utopia

Postby The Sernetian Empire » Sun Sep 27, 2026 2:30 pm

The Second Coming of Ireleand wrote:This is the fall of ANAL. :(

nearly 1.5 million nukes targeted on them lol
Polish-algerian muslim madman who lives in SE london, Arsenal supporter, I also am passionate about trains, I play nationstates and stepford county railway (roblox) and some stuff on switch. Location (where I live): London, UK
Sexuality: straight
Sernet is a large nation famous for its extensive rail network and our skyscrapers and tower blocks. Capital city: Sernetesen. Sernet is a space-capable state and maintains a network of terriories, but we're not your traditional earth-based empire (we are very benevolent). The nation is rich in history and culture and is extremely patriotic.
Mostly modern tech, except in some fields where we'd be PMT


#thepowerofsernet
The Sernetian Empire

Rest in peace OG Sernet - Sernet is back
NS stats were gunned down by anti-aircraft guns
News can't fit

User avatar
The Second Coming of Ireleand
Envoy
 
Posts: 246
Founded: May 13, 2025
Inoffensive Centrist Autocracy

Postby The Second Coming of Ireleand » Sun Sep 27, 2026 2:33 pm

The Sernetian Empire wrote:
The Second Coming of Ireleand wrote:This is the fall of ANAL. :(

nearly 1.5 million nukes targeted on them lol


We had a good run. With the 500 targeted by SPEAR, I officially cannot leave.
You all were right. I'm back. I just couldn't stay around away.
The alt/successor of the late, great Ireleand. Vague political stuff:
Though I am mostly retired from NSG outside of TET; I feel I should make some political stances of mine known.
Self described Social Democrat/ progressive. political compass
I support the DSA, though not because I agree fully with their long term goals.

User avatar
Potato Gun
Diplomat
 
Posts: 984
Founded: Dec 19, 2025
Civil Rights Lovefest

Postby Potato Gun » Sun Sep 27, 2026 2:36 pm

NACHOS has 0 radiation last time I checked
The WA delegate for Endless Highway, and aerospace enthusiast.
The stars on my flag are the symbol of Infinitism the dominant religion in Potato Gun.
GUNNIC CIVIL WAR
Fuck it the entire Nation States multiverse is canon now.
NS stats ARE canon because I am not a coward.
(excluding population which is canonically 160 million)
Potato Gun wrote:Power, fame, and fortune feed you ego, charity, humility, and compassion feed your soul. I implore you to starve the ego and feed the soul, you will be all the greater for it.
Zooble wrote:Holy Shit
Christian Socialist
I HAVE AUTISM
Despite the colors of my flag I am a cishet man, not nonbinary.
I am a college student slowly working his way towards a PhD


Next

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to Vault 41

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users

Advertisement

Remove ads