NATION

PASSWORD

How come N-day 6 archive is not available?

A place for governments-in-exile, plucky survivors, unlucky survivors, the horrifically mutated, and other assorted characters to ride out the nuclear hellstorm until it's safe to go outside again.
User avatar
Brina
Political Columnist
 
Posts: 2
Founded: Feb 02, 2019
New York Times Democracy

How come N-day 6 archive is not available?

Postby Brina » Sun Sep 27, 2026 12:45 am

I personally remember participating in N-day 6 in 2021, and there is no record of it while there is for every other N-day. It’s been missing for some time now and I would like to ask anyone who’s in charge of this whether there’s a specific reason why it wasn’t properly archived/deleted?

User avatar
Altmoras
Diplomat
 
Posts: 836
Founded: Jan 25, 2012
Inoffensive Centrist Democracy

Postby Altmoras » Sun Sep 27, 2026 12:49 am

Admin was blinded by the majestic light of Crabs of the Apocalypse and they purged our victory from the records in an attempt to hide our glory.
Benevolent Thomas-Today at 11:15 AM
"I'm not sure if Altmoras has ever been wrong about anything."

Have you ever been so good at the game that staff jerked you around for 4 months, then banned and unbanned you? I have.

User avatar
Chingis
Events Manager
 
Posts: 673
Founded: Apr 04, 2016
Inoffensive Centrist Democracy

Postby Chingis » Sun Sep 27, 2026 1:21 am

This was a while back, and a lot of the acrhiving was done manually at the time. Whoever was in charge of the reset at the time wiped the databases in preparation for NDay7 without archiving NDay6 first.
1 John 2:1-2 My dear children, I write this to you so that you will not sin. But if anybody does sin, we have an advocate with the Father - Jesus Christ, the Righteous One. He is the atoning sacrifice for our sins, and not only for ours but also for the sins of the whole world.
Matthew 5:43-44 You have heard that it was said, ‘Love your neighbor and hate your enemy.’ But I tell you, love your enemies and pray for those who persecute you.


Return to Vault 41

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users

Advertisement

Remove ads