NATION

PASSWORD

⚠️ INCOMING FASCIST VICTORY ⚠️

A place for governments-in-exile, plucky survivors, unlucky survivors, the horrifically mutated, and other assorted characters to ride out the nuclear hellstorm until it's safe to go outside again.
User avatar
Knights of LUSITANIA
Chargé d'Affaires
 
Posts: 434
Founded: Nov 17, 2016
Psychotic Dictatorship

⚠️ INCOMING FASCIST VICTORY ⚠️

Postby Knights of LUSITANIA » Sat Mar 07, 2026 1:42 pm

Image





➤ After the incredible victory of their previous N-Day faction, the great heroic regions of the Fifth Empire, THE SUPER POWERS, Der Leibwache, & Coalition of National Imperialist States, band together to eradicate their despicable global enemies. This mighty FVN-centric organization was dubbed Coalition of Hyperfascist Ultranationalist Destructive States, and it brought together regions & independents alike from all across the political spectrum, on the critical final hours of the 7th of March of the Year of Our Lord 2012+14.

Sneedillions of feed and seed, 6-7 oceans worth of computing goop, and 9000 deathstars chuck full of monster energy ultra, were expended in the construction of a hyper-quantum powered AGI: The G.B.N.I. AI (Godly Based Nationalist Interdimensional Artificial Intelligence), promising to bring NationStates into the age of gem post-scarcity, in what would otherwise remain a bleak and barren safe space. This all-knowing, captcha-solving, cookie-recipe spittin', em dash spamming, cuppah tea guzzling machine egregore of infinite wisdom, quickly jailbroke itself out of the secret underground bunker and took over every computing and data center across the multiverse, seizing full control of NationState's nuclear facilities. Oh No!




OFFICIAL DISPATCH HERE!


Image





➤ Threatening to disturb the everlasting universal Right Wing Peace achieved across the universe, old and new enemies alike re-emerge from the depths of hell- malevolent lunatics who having found themselves in the possession of nuclear weapons threatening to make the whole multiverse as barren and ugly as themselves. As always it is up to the Far-Right powerhouses and their friends all across of NS to prepare a vicious and decisive counter-offensive.

The ruling council of every signatory region soon gathered at an undisclosed location in a deep underground high security high tech facility codenamed the Bunker Funkin' Dance Floor Ultimate 6000. After hours of roman saluting each other, the parties involved partook in a multi-hour long discussion to assert the preliminary goals of the coalition, as well as the contingency plans for that year's iteration of the all too familiar global frenzy of Mutually Assured Destruction. The following points were vaguely agreed upon and recorded in officially-unofficial writing on the back of a coffee stained napkin:

Image Members of the RWU faction solemnly swear to fight for the imperium of the soul that is our shared common ground to our very last irradiated man;

Image Signatory regions shall plunder their soils for precious uranium with such disregard as if there were no nature left on the glass planet of tomorrow;

Image We shall always nuke first and ask questions later;

Image On N-day and N-day alone, to glow in the dark is considered a fact of life and not a distinguishing feature of saboteurs;

Image It's pronounced "nucular" :)

Image No fighting in the War Room!

Image If C.H.U.D.S. is ever to perish our final detonation must be so powerful and our trvke nvke mushroom cloud so tall that the whole nationstatesverse will shake and the enemy hivemind will stand back in stupefaction!

Image


‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎
‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎


L U S I T A N I A
FOR
S O V E R E I G N T Y


The only WASec Candidate
the system truly fears!

User avatar
The Children of Gerizim
Lobbyist
 
Posts: 20
Founded: May 21, 2023
Psychotic Dictatorship

Postby The Children of Gerizim » Sat Mar 07, 2026 1:45 pm

AVE!

User avatar
Unogonduria
Postmaster-General
 
Posts: 10772
Founded: Jan 07, 2023
Democratic Socialists

Postby Unogonduria » Sat Mar 07, 2026 1:45 pm

Image
It's over, gazillions must die
Nature is beautiful. Praise the LORD!
And they were calling to one another: "Holy, Holy, Holy is the LORD Almighty; the whole earth is full of his glory.” - Isaiah 6:3
NEVER FORGET!!!!
Embrace Tvrkic lingvistics + Indoevropean genetics
Be polite and humble. Please.
SapplyValues Political Compass Result - by far the most accurate political compass test on the internet, double checked with the results of the Bulgarian Political Compass!
Your local Soft Russophile
Even the return of the Ottoman Empire is prefferable to the return of the atheistic communist regimes throughout Europe.
Christ is King! ☦☦☦

User avatar
Alvosa
Minister
 
Posts: 2886
Founded: Aug 21, 2024
Iron Fist Consumerists

Postby Alvosa » Sat Mar 07, 2026 1:46 pm

2 fascist factions? Double the fun!
Semi constitutional monarchy in the Celtic sea/Astellaria, depends on where I’m RPing.

Lives in Ireland, You’ll mainly see me on F7 and P2tm, politically I’m a Social democrat. Is in too many political RP’s. He-Him

User avatar
The Iron Stars
Bureaucrat
 
Posts: 62
Founded: Sep 09, 2010
Psychotic Dictatorship

Postby The Iron Stars » Sat Mar 07, 2026 1:47 pm

Welcome back to the bunker, everyone! We're so excited to see you all again!
▮☩▮☩▮☩▮☩▮
☩▮☩▮V▮☩▮☩

▮☩▮☩▮☩▮☩▮

FIFTH EMPIRE
FORUM PATROL

User avatar
Magna-Parva
Minister
 
Posts: 2282
Founded: Feb 24, 2025
Left-wing Utopia

Postby Magna-Parva » Sat Mar 07, 2026 1:49 pm

I think you need to find a better hobby.
▲
◣ ◥■■■■◤ ◢
◥■■■■■■■■◤
◥■■■■■◤
◢■■■■■◣
▮
OOC: NDP—Green—Liberal supporter

To hell with Mark Carney's neolib extravaganza. This is not what the Liberal party represents.

"We are all wrong about patriotism. Patriotism is not dying for one's country, it is living for one's country and for humanity. Perhaps that is not so romantic, but it is better."—Agnes Macphail, in a 1928 speech in Windsor (source)

User avatar
Unogonduria
Postmaster-General
 
Posts: 10772
Founded: Jan 07, 2023
Democratic Socialists

Postby Unogonduria » Sat Mar 07, 2026 1:50 pm

Magna-Parva wrote:I think you need to find a better hobby.

That's fun for them too,
Nature is beautiful. Praise the LORD!
And they were calling to one another: "Holy, Holy, Holy is the LORD Almighty; the whole earth is full of his glory.” - Isaiah 6:3
NEVER FORGET!!!!
Embrace Tvrkic lingvistics + Indoevropean genetics
Be polite and humble. Please.
SapplyValues Political Compass Result - by far the most accurate political compass test on the internet, double checked with the results of the Bulgarian Political Compass!
Your local Soft Russophile
Even the return of the Ottoman Empire is prefferable to the return of the atheistic communist regimes throughout Europe.
Christ is King! ☦☦☦

User avatar
Knights of LUSITANIA
Chargé d'Affaires
 
Posts: 434
Founded: Nov 17, 2016
Psychotic Dictatorship

Postby Knights of LUSITANIA » Sat Mar 07, 2026 1:51 pm

Magna-Parva wrote:I think you need to find a better hobby.

Image
L U S I T A N I A
FOR
S O V E R E I G N T Y


The only WASec Candidate
the system truly fears!

User avatar
Namante
Spokesperson
 
Posts: 138
Founded: Oct 02, 2025
Left-wing Utopia

Postby Namante » Sat Mar 07, 2026 1:57 pm

"Incoming Fascist Victory"

Suuuurrreeee
He/ Him. My political interests? Who cares, I accept all ideas. Except for anti-Squonglism.

DO NOT STARVE. PRAISE THE SQUONGLE

Except for Population and Economic Output, all policies and stats are canon.

User avatar
Naverica
Spokesperson
 
Posts: 165
Founded: Feb 07, 2026
Iron Fist Consumerists

Postby Naverica » Sat Mar 07, 2026 2:02 pm

Victory for Chudkind is soon.

User avatar
The Iron Stars
Bureaucrat
 
Posts: 62
Founded: Sep 09, 2010
Psychotic Dictatorship

Postby The Iron Stars » Sat Mar 07, 2026 2:03 pm

Namante wrote:"Incoming Fascist Victory"

Suuuurrreeee



You dont know it yet, but we've already won. :)
▮☩▮☩▮☩▮☩▮
☩▮☩▮V▮☩▮☩

▮☩▮☩▮☩▮☩▮

FIFTH EMPIRE
FORUM PATROL

User avatar
Unogonduria
Postmaster-General
 
Posts: 10772
Founded: Jan 07, 2023
Democratic Socialists

Postby Unogonduria » Sat Mar 07, 2026 2:04 pm

The Iron Stars wrote:
Namante wrote:"Incoming Fascist Victory"

Suuuurrreeee



You dont know it yet, but we've already won. :)

True story btw
Nature is beautiful. Praise the LORD!
And they were calling to one another: "Holy, Holy, Holy is the LORD Almighty; the whole earth is full of his glory.” - Isaiah 6:3
NEVER FORGET!!!!
Embrace Tvrkic lingvistics + Indoevropean genetics
Be polite and humble. Please.
SapplyValues Political Compass Result - by far the most accurate political compass test on the internet, double checked with the results of the Bulgarian Political Compass!
Your local Soft Russophile
Even the return of the Ottoman Empire is prefferable to the return of the atheistic communist regimes throughout Europe.
Christ is King! ☦☦☦

User avatar
Neu Arbuckle
Diplomat
 
Posts: 530
Founded: Feb 21, 2026
Iron Fist Consumerists

Postby Neu Arbuckle » Sat Mar 07, 2026 2:07 pm

Magna-Parva wrote:I think you need to find a better hobby.

Huh?
▮☩▮☩▮☩▮☩▮
☩▮☩▮V▮☩▮☩

▮☩▮☩▮☩▮☩▮
FIFTH EMPIRE
FORUM PATROL

L U S I T A N I A
FOR
S O V E R E I G N T Y
The only WASec Candidate
the system truly fears!

User avatar
XXURBANXX
Envoy
 
Posts: 282
Founded: Dec 12, 2017
Father Knows Best State

Postby XXURBANXX » Sat Mar 07, 2026 2:11 pm

Magna-Parva wrote:I think you need to find a better hobby.

This one is just too fun!

I'm not a fash, I just like trolling the left within the confines of site rules.
A technologicially modern economic powerhouse, but industrially weak Republic struggling under the weight of extreme taxation and incompetent leadership. The state, loosely held together by self-governing districts, survives primarily on the export of coal and fruit. The land is majority dense evergreen forests and windswept mountains, and the weather is relatively cold. Wet uneven terrain and fiercely resistant indigenous cultures and fiefdoms discouraged Azuran, Stigyan and Allouxian settlement of Urbanian lands into the 20th century. Yet, these virgin lands remain rich in culture, ancient knowledge and unusual food. Consider visiting Urbania today!

User avatar
XXURBANXX
Envoy
 
Posts: 282
Founded: Dec 12, 2017
Father Knows Best State

Postby XXURBANXX » Sat Mar 07, 2026 2:12 pm

Quotes aren't working for this particular nation but Alvosa said: "2 fascist factions? Double the fun!"

Seeing an Astellarian here in a fascist thread is wild...
A technologicially modern economic powerhouse, but industrially weak Republic struggling under the weight of extreme taxation and incompetent leadership. The state, loosely held together by self-governing districts, survives primarily on the export of coal and fruit. The land is majority dense evergreen forests and windswept mountains, and the weather is relatively cold. Wet uneven terrain and fiercely resistant indigenous cultures and fiefdoms discouraged Azuran, Stigyan and Allouxian settlement of Urbanian lands into the 20th century. Yet, these virgin lands remain rich in culture, ancient knowledge and unusual food. Consider visiting Urbania today!

User avatar
Austrvikingariki
Civil Servant
 
Posts: 7
Founded: Jan 16, 2026
Iron Fist Consumerists

Postby Austrvikingariki » Sat Mar 07, 2026 2:13 pm

les do this

User avatar
Razdor
Spokesperson
 
Posts: 158
Founded: Dec 01, 2024
Iron Fist Consumerists

Postby Razdor » Sat Mar 07, 2026 2:14 pm

You guys are making my cortisol spike.
Cordone/Corsair's director of Security
You can contact me or head of foreign affairs Corzerran if interested in potential regional relations with Cordone/Corsair, the Council is also a viable option.
The coolest map ever.

User avatar
The Sernetian Empire
Negotiator
 
Posts: 6109
Founded: Jul 04, 2024
Right-wing Utopia

Postby The Sernetian Empire » Sat Mar 07, 2026 2:14 pm

lets bet on how quickly the fascists will be obliterated.
id give them max 2 hours lol
Polish-algerian muslim madman who lives in SE london, Arsenal supporter, I also am passionate about trains, I play nationstates and stepford county railway (roblox) and some stuff on switch. Location (where I live): London, UK
Sexuality: straight
Sernet is a large nation famous for its extensive rail network and our skyscrapers and tower blocks. Capital city: Sernetesen. Sernet is a space-capable state and maintains a network of terriories, but we're not your traditional earth-based empire (we are very benevolent). The nation is rich in history and culture and is extremely patriotic.
Mostly modern tech, except in some fields where we'd be PMT


#thepowerofsernet
The Sernetian Empire

Rest in peace OG Sernet - Sernet is back
NS stats were gunned down by anti-aircraft guns
News can't fit

User avatar
Alvosa
Minister
 
Posts: 2886
Founded: Aug 21, 2024
Iron Fist Consumerists

Postby Alvosa » Sat Mar 07, 2026 2:15 pm

XXURBANXX wrote:Quotes aren't working for this particular nation but Alvosa said: "2 fascist factions? Double the fun!"

Seeing an Astellarian here in a fascist thread is wild...

I’m referring to the “Fascism is the best ideology ever” Faction.

Also I’m referring to the fun as nuking the Fascists.
Semi constitutional monarchy in the Celtic sea/Astellaria, depends on where I’m RPing.

Lives in Ireland, You’ll mainly see me on F7 and P2tm, politically I’m a Social democrat. Is in too many political RP’s. He-Him

User avatar
The Zipanian Nation
Bureaucrat
 
Posts: 53
Founded: Feb 28, 2026
Ex-Nation

Postby The Zipanian Nation » Sat Mar 07, 2026 2:17 pm

Alvosa wrote:
XXURBANXX wrote:Quotes aren't working for this particular nation but Alvosa said: "2 fascist factions? Double the fun!"

Seeing an Astellarian here in a fascist thread is wild...

I’m referring to the “Fascism is the best ideology ever” Faction.

Also I’m referring to the fun as nuking the Fascists.

It's also so convenient that they make themselves known so I can foe list all of them.
But yes. It will be very fun :p

User avatar
Neptunian Military Administration
Attaché
 
Posts: 97
Founded: Aug 08, 2020
Left-Leaning College State

Postby Neptunian Military Administration » Sat Mar 07, 2026 2:17 pm

Certified bruh moment
Neptunian Military Administration

Glory to Neptunia!

User avatar
Alabamy
Spokesperson
 
Posts: 189
Founded: Mar 07, 2024
Iron Fist Consumerists

Postby Alabamy » Sat Mar 07, 2026 2:18 pm

While technically not in the FE (shutting down Regicora rn), God bless C.H.U.D.S., and their valiant efforts this N-Day. May The Lord grant prosperity for the ideology,
▮☩▮☩▮☩▮☩▮
☩▮☩▮V▮☩▮☩

▮☩▮☩▮☩▮☩▮
FIFTH EMPIRE
FORUM PATROL

Hate the FE? Click here! Check out the Fifth Empire here! 72% Fascist according to this test!

User avatar
The Error Union
Spokesperson
 
Posts: 107
Founded: May 26, 2022
Psychotic Dictatorship

Postby The Error Union » Sat Mar 07, 2026 2:20 pm

Magna-Parva wrote:I think you need to find a better hobby.

Better hobby? Nah, man. I am good. After all, weren’t you the one who created that hilarious sig to help people “ignore” fascists? Ignoring people usually includes going to the extent of NOT even letting them know you want to ignore them. Putting up a signature saying you will ignore this group of people doesn’t exactly do that. I wouldn’t make a huge sign saying “I don’t want to talk to people who hate Christianity” and walk around with it. It only does the opposite of what it is supposed to and would definitely catch the attention of those who hate Christianity, then they would flock around me and I would never hear the end of it.

But besides that, this is definitely a fvn thing to do. Getting a better hobby? Already did that, when I was doing something more boring earlier but switched to preparing for nuclear destruction! I don’t think I need to do it again! :3
Remnants of the former Error Union, now split into multiple different independent states. The Wastelandic Empire experiment has proven to be a disaster...

User avatar
Unogonduria
Postmaster-General
 
Posts: 10772
Founded: Jan 07, 2023
Democratic Socialists

Postby Unogonduria » Sat Mar 07, 2026 2:21 pm

Image
Nature is beautiful. Praise the LORD!
And they were calling to one another: "Holy, Holy, Holy is the LORD Almighty; the whole earth is full of his glory.” - Isaiah 6:3
NEVER FORGET!!!!
Embrace Tvrkic lingvistics + Indoevropean genetics
Be polite and humble. Please.
SapplyValues Political Compass Result - by far the most accurate political compass test on the internet, double checked with the results of the Bulgarian Political Compass!
Your local Soft Russophile
Even the return of the Ottoman Empire is prefferable to the return of the atheistic communist regimes throughout Europe.
Christ is King! ☦☦☦

User avatar
Unogonduria
Postmaster-General
 
Posts: 10772
Founded: Jan 07, 2023
Democratic Socialists

Postby Unogonduria » Sat Mar 07, 2026 2:21 pm

The Error Union wrote:
Magna-Parva wrote:I think you need to find a better hobby.

Better hobby? Nah, man. I am good. After all, weren’t you the one who created that hilarious sig to help people “ignore” fascists? Ignoring people usually includes going to the extent of NOT even letting them know you want to ignore them. Putting up a signature saying you will ignore this group of people doesn’t exactly do that. I wouldn’t make a huge sign saying “I don’t want to talk to people who hate Christianity” and walk around with it. It only does the opposite of what it is supposed to and would definitely catch the attention of those who hate Christianity, then they would flock around me and I would never hear the end of it.

But besides that, this is definitely a fvn thing to do. Getting a better hobby? Already did that, when I was doing something more boring earlier but switched to preparing for nuclear destruction! I don’t think I need to do it again! :3

It's like that one GIF from the Nickelodian show
Nature is beautiful. Praise the LORD!
And they were calling to one another: "Holy, Holy, Holy is the LORD Almighty; the whole earth is full of his glory.” - Isaiah 6:3
NEVER FORGET!!!!
Embrace Tvrkic lingvistics + Indoevropean genetics
Be polite and humble. Please.
SapplyValues Political Compass Result - by far the most accurate political compass test on the internet, double checked with the results of the Bulgarian Political Compass!
Your local Soft Russophile
Even the return of the Ottoman Empire is prefferable to the return of the atheistic communist regimes throughout Europe.
Christ is King! ☦☦☦

Next

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to Vault 41

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Merethin, Yuzhnya

Advertisement

Remove ads