NATION

PASSWORD

Check Yourself Before You Nuke Yourself

A place for governments-in-exile, plucky survivors, unlucky survivors, the horrifically mutated, and other assorted characters to ride out the nuclear hellstorm until it's safe to go outside again.
The Yeetusa
Spokesperson

Founded: Oct 17, 2019
Iron Fist Consumerists

Check Yourself Before You Nuke Yourself

Postby The Yeetusa » Sun Feb 26, 2023 3:57 pm

Against all odds, the Confederation pulled through this N-Day to earn a spectacular 10th place on the leaderboards using the faction "Yourself". Using cutting edge technology and a core team of experienced commanders, we finished with a score of 6,532, far better than any other N-Day we've done. Each volley launched by us had over 5,000 nukes, putting us (temporarily) in 2nd or 3rd on the targets leaderboard. In the last 50 seconds, we still had a mind boggling 1,271 nukes in the air.

I'd like to give a shoutout to the top 3 people in our faction with the most strikes and intercepts (note, numbers may be slightly inaccurate due to user error), as well as a thank you to our lead commander Salcanceacy. The entire region did an awesome job, and it wouldn't have gone nearly this well without everyone participating.

Strikes
- The Yeetusa: 3,197
- VlaRiSsiA: 1,488
- West Corpala: 800

Intercepts
- The Yeetusa: 1,977
- VlaRiSsiA: 1,142
- Jocospor: 242

#yeetsweep #vlarsweep

I'd give a play by play of the last 30 minutes of the event (it was crazy :shock:) but I don't have the time or motivation. We'll be back on the leaderboards next time, though. Hail the Confederation!
Last edited by The Yeetusa on Sun Feb 26, 2023 3:58 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Return to Vault 41