NATION

PASSWORD

Talk about The Galactic Anti-Human Alliance here.

A place for governments-in-exile, plucky survivors, unlucky survivors, the horrifically mutated, and other assorted characters to ride out the nuclear hellstorm until it's safe to go outside again.
Xenterska
Civilian

Founded: May 22, 2021
Ex-Nation

Talk about The Galactic Anti-Human Alliance here.

Postby Xenterska » Thu Feb 23, 2023 11:08 am

The Galactic Anti-Human Alliance goals are to Nuke Earth, Eradicate humanity and establish New World Order

Bigpipstan
Ambassador

Founded: Apr 21, 2020
Left-wing Utopia

Postby Bigpipstan » Sat Feb 25, 2023 3:40 am

I think eradicating humanity and establishing "New World Order" is too ambitions. Instead, we should find and target human supremacists and show them how they are not superior.
Anocratic empire is a My little pony X Rimworld nation. Neo-Harmonist Semi constitutional monarchy with a voucher economy. canon population is 3,661,347,186. Doesn't use NS stats anymore. Our TF storefront, Acrab news, RP region, Tales 1, Tales 2.

The Astral Mandate
Minister

Founded: Nov 30, 2022
Left-wing Utopia

Postby The Astral Mandate » Sat Feb 25, 2023 4:41 am

Bigpipstan wrote:I think eradicating humanity and establishing "New World Order" is too ambitions. Instead, we should find and target human supremacists and show them how they are not superior.

The moderate humans agree.
MT, borderline PMT (Year: 2023)
Founder of the Rigel Pact, an organization dedicated to, basically, spreading peace and preventing the apocalypse.
Co- Founder of the Agricultural Research Organization, dedicated to producing the best fruit varieties in the world.
Left/Right: -7.25
Libertarian/Authoritarian: -7.74
"Aggression benefits the despot: therefore, work for freedom is work for peace." -Me

M-101
Diplomat

Founded: Mar 02, 2021
Ex-Nation

Postby M-101 » Sat Feb 25, 2023 4:55 am

The Comps interjected that most humans are better kept alive than dead since they could be used for numerous other purposes. For example, setting them on a planet to conduct various experiments on them. It could be a simple social one, like the odds of someone will help an old man with a broken leg in a dirty alley at 3 am, or an entertaining (albeit cruel) one, like irradiating all of them with rays that cause them to become aggressive at each other (while observing who will survive at the end) [Disclaimer: The Comps has no intentions on conducting this kind of experiment on the foreseeable future], or a more ambitious benevolent one, like building nations of humans that speaks good of the Comps, and then spread these nation-states to as much populated planet the Comps can found to spread their name all across the multiverse,
[ :::: COMPENDIUM :::: ]
COLLECTIVELY CONSTRUCTING COORDINATED CIVILIZATION CORDIALLY CIRCA 2101

Civilization mostly consists of the Comps, sapient ex-construction AI bots resembling cubic CRT monitors centered around the galaxy Messier 101
Member of the Free World Coalition
NS Stats have been dismantled into elementary substances to be of better use
Factbooks fabricator functions failed, fixing for foreseeable future...
R.I.P BUHERS/ECLIPSLAND
[■] [■] [■] [■] [■] [■] [■] [■] [■]

The Academy of Terra
Envoy

Founded: Oct 21, 2022
Ex-Nation

Postby The Academy of Terra » Sun Feb 26, 2023 11:05 am

Xenterska wrote:The Galactic Anti-Human Alliance goals are to Nuke Earth, Eradicate humanity and establish New World Order

Listen... earth is our home and send your finest at us all you want you will fail, we will put our heart and soul into defending our homeland, though it does seem like you will not be a threat to us humans.
We are just your friendly neighborhood ex-shadow government that is purging 6 other shadow governments while trying to negotiate peace with the Hydra using MAD.

Current year:

Academy News Network: The perviously hydra occupied territory has been integrated into the Academy. The African Union has annexed a good part of central Africa.  Middle East states refused Academy Ultimatum troops have been seen gathering at the border.

NS stats purged along with the other shadow governments

Umbratellus
Diplomat

Founded: Aug 22, 2021
Tyranny by Majority

Postby Umbratellus » Sun Feb 26, 2023 1:49 pm

Woe upon you, inhuman curs! The sons of man have rained righteous vengeance down upon your pitiful worlds. Your people are ash, and your worlds are in ruin - cleansed in atomic fire. They shall remain stark and sterile for eternity, a monument to the folly of your ways. Let none oppose the will of man; the galaxy belongs to him alone!

Stellar Colonies
Negotiator

Founded: Mar 27, 2017
Inoffensive Centrist Democracy

Postby Stellar Colonies » Sun Feb 26, 2023 1:52 pm

Umbratellus wrote:Woe upon you, inhuman curs! The sons of man have rained righteous vengeance down upon your pitiful worlds. Your people are ash, and your worlds are in ruin - cleansed in atomic fire. They shall remain stark and sterile for eternity, a monument to the folly of your ways. Let none oppose the will of man; the galaxy belongs to him alone!

A safe galaxy is a human galaxy and all that.
Floofybit wrote:Your desired society should be one where you are submissive and controlled
Primitive Communism wrote:What bodily autonomy do men need?
Techocracy101010 wrote:If she goes on a rampage those saggy wonders are as deadly as nunchucks
Parmistan wrote:It's not ALWAYS acceptable when we do it, but it's MORE acceptable when we do it.
Theodorable wrote:Jihad will win.
Distruzio wrote:All marriage outside the Church is gay marriage.
Khardsland wrote:Terrorism in its original definition is a good thing.
I try to be objective, but I do have some biases.

North Californian.
Stellar Colonies is a loose galactic confederacy.

The Confederacy & the WA.

Add 1200 years.

Greater Morvonia
Chargé d'Affaires

Founded: Jun 19, 2022
Iron Fist Consumerists

Postby Greater Morvonia » Sun Feb 26, 2023 1:53 pm

Hey! Hey.

Don't destroy us, we're useful!
We can make AIs and we're known as the most violent species in the galaxy, so we have better weapons than other species. We have... We can...

You know what, you can just play people playground in real life with us, I don't care.
LORE REWORK IN PROGRESS
NS Stats never existed, you're delusional. My nation doesn't represent my IRL views!
ZGM Group: Congolmerate that owns Morvonia.
Zircorp: Main company of ZGM Group.
Fuzileiros Corporativos: Corporate Marines, the military of Morvonia.
Hy-Brasil: Mid-atlantic continent.
Morvonia: Northern Hy-Brasilian nation with an uninhabitable surface and underground tunnels.
SPATHA: Hyperintelligent AI given control of ZGM Group. Makes questionable decisions.
Everyone's favourite trainsgender!

Trans, Autistic, Anarchist, No.1 Guntank hater, No.1 train enjoyer
(Fav loco is the GWR 57XX)
she/it
Trans rights are human rights.
||||||||||||||||||||

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to Vault 41