NATION

PASSWORD

High King Nephmir II deigns YOU to join TENRO!

A place for governments-in-exile, plucky survivors, unlucky survivors, the horrifically mutated, and other assorted characters to ride out the nuclear hellstorm until it's safe to go outside again.
Orlesian States
Envoy

Founded: Jun 09, 2022
Ex-Nation

High King Nephmir II deigns YOU to join TENRO!

Postby Orlesian States » Sat Sep 24, 2022 6:57 am

His Grace, High King Nephmir II, Second of his name, Eternal Councilmember, and Leader of The Eternal Order sends you his greetings.

"Greetings all Vault 41 dwellers. Whether you are Potatoes, Anime Nations against Liberals, CARD Supporters, Denizens of the Underworld, or anything in-between, I, Orlesian States, humbly request your most exalted of presences, take a gander, take a peak, and perhaps join The Eternal Nuke-Ridden Order! [TENRO] Take a stand against the mighty Superpowers, and ally yourself with The Eternal Tribunal, amongst the fires of nuclear war, we shall fight nobly and honorably amidst the chaos of death and war. As the skies burn, and nothing remains, we, the chosen few will shall be forever immortalized within the great halls of our respective Kingdoms. forever making a mark on history as the world burns to the ground!"

The Eternal Nuke-Ridden Order Faction Page - Apply Here, and stand with us through Armageddon!

Hello Everyone! WA-Delegate Elect/Sage of The Eternal Order, Orlesian States here!
Aside from this being a recruitment post, I wanted to formally decree that I hope everyone has a fantastic N-Day, regardless of what goes on, just know that you all are amazing, just to spread a little positivity before the entire world ends, and most if not all of us die! :D

Listen to this as you read the article for maximum effect! Thank you for reading, and have a wonderful day!
I have also never made an advertisement before, so I apologize if it isn't great!
Last edited by Orlesian States on Sat Sep 24, 2022 7:01 am, edited 4 times in total.
The Commonwealth of Orlesian States
"Orlesia Orates; The World Listens."
"Through the remnants of a shattered Empire, and the Emperor overthrown, the Commonwealth will rise."
Latest Reports from Ministry of Information - The Commonwealth is "Coming back from a break." -Says Francois S. D'Chautee; In battling Caligula's Legion, The Commonwealth is sending additional supplies and aid to the NSAR; Orlesian Embassy construction temporarily halted; OSIF has reported a known 'black hole' within the borders of the known system;

Comfed
Minister

Founded: Apr 09, 2020
Psychotic Dictatorship

Postby Comfed » Sat Sep 24, 2022 10:12 am

Well this should be interesting.

Kingdom of Intermaria
Envoy

Founded: Aug 07, 2022
Ex-Nation

Postby Kingdom of Intermaria » Sat Sep 24, 2022 6:00 pm

I support this, but sadly, I am already in a faction. But I do wish your faction the best.
Republik Federasi ouf Aituia Since 1700s
Come live in Aituia - thousands of opportunities and sites you can visit!
||TV-N4|||  Kaw Time: 8:36 AM |  Rover Time: 3:36 AM |  Take a break at Coldhart Donuts! Eat now! |  Want a fast internet connection free for 5 months, with 7.2 GB load? Buy our freebie coupons which only costs 1 Astardia Unit! Come buy now. |  29° Cloudy in Kaw. |
OoC Scrolly | My Forum Name: Mauser | Account age: Less than a year. | Pronouns: NotHuman/NotHuman (I'm trolling with ya) | Other accounts outside of NS: Roblox PC

Orlesian States
Envoy

Founded: Jun 09, 2022
Ex-Nation

Postby Orlesian States » Sun Sep 25, 2022 1:50 pm

End Report: The scattered remnants of TENRO attempt to fight for their lives in the chaos. The end is near, following vast amounts of overwhelming firepower, TENRO has fallen.

OOC: Thanks for the fun N-Day, everyone! It was quite a shame to be eliminated when I thought we had a chance of at least living, if not making the top 10, as that was my personal goal. Eventually I had fallen asleep only to wake to my own nation being destroyed at last. As unfortunate as it is, I still think I met a ton of really cool people, and I think I may participate in the next one. Thanks to everyone who participated in TENRO, as well! I hope all of you stay safe in the following days, and are all well! :)
The Commonwealth of Orlesian States
"Orlesia Orates; The World Listens."
"Through the remnants of a shattered Empire, and the Emperor overthrown, the Commonwealth will rise."
Latest Reports from Ministry of Information - The Commonwealth is "Coming back from a break." -Says Francois S. D'Chautee; In battling Caligula's Legion, The Commonwealth is sending additional supplies and aid to the NSAR; Orlesian Embassy construction temporarily halted; OSIF has reported a known 'black hole' within the borders of the known system;

Return to Vault 41