NATION

PASSWORD

Will Valentine report in bigger details?

A place for governments-in-exile, plucky survivors, unlucky survivors, the horrifically mutated, and other assorted characters to ride out the nuclear hellstorm until it's safe to go outside again.
Valentine Z
Postmaster-General

Founded: Nov 08, 2015
Scandinavian Liberal Paradise

Will Valentine report in bigger details?

Postby Valentine Z » Sun Sep 19, 2021 6:45 pm

"As I stand in the middle of this soon-to-be nuclear hellscape, I figured that I might as well write about it." - Valkyrie Valentijn Samantha Constantine

Heyyyyy there! So remember what I said about that small chance of me not being to report in full (or even partially) about the various events? Well, since it's going to start at 5 AM Sunday for me, I was thinking if I can go with it and cover more events. Not just for the big ones and then some smaller ones; maybe almost all. There are way too many factions, but I'll try.

Other than grandiose claims, let's just see if I'll be there for real, and can do the reporting. ❤️
Val's Stuff. ♡ ^_^ ♡ For You
If you are reading my sig, I want you to have the best day ever ! You are worth it, do not let anyone get you down !
Glory to De Geweldige Sierlijke Katachtige Utopia en Zijne Autonome Machten ov Valentine Z !
(✿◠‿◠) ☆ \(^_^)/ ☆

Issues Thread Photography Stuff Project: Save F7. Stats Analysis

The Sixty! Valentian Stories! Gwen's Adventures!

• Never trouble trouble until trouble troubles you.
• World Map is a cat playing with Australia.
Let Fate sort it out.

Chingis
Events Manager

Founded: Apr 04, 2016
Inoffensive Centrist Democracy

Postby Chingis » Sun Sep 19, 2021 7:47 pm

Best of luck buddy, I thoroughly enjoyed reading your stuff last year :)
[violet] wrote:lol
My TGs are not for Mod business

Valentine Z
Postmaster-General

Postby Valentine Z » Sun Sep 19, 2021 7:59 pm

Chingis wrote:Best of luck buddy, I thoroughly enjoyed reading your stuff last year :)

Aww, thank you for your support! ^^
If you are reading my sig, I want you to have the best day ever ! You are worth it, do not let anyone get you down !
Glory to De Geweldige Sierlijke Katachtige Utopia en Zijne Autonome Machten ov Valentine Z !
(✿◠‿◠) ☆ \(^_^)/ ☆

Let Fate sort it out.

Valentian Elysium
Chargé d'Affaires

Founded: Jul 13, 2019
Civil Rights Lovefest

Postby Valentian Elysium » Mon Sep 20, 2021 8:35 am

Sounds good, good luck!
I like turtles
Nooooooooooooooo wrote:We happily await the arrival of Mr. Durant and his fluffy cat.

Australian rePublic wrote:"Meow meow meow, mu mu mu meow, meow meow meeooowww!"

Port Ember wrote:Cats are legal to own freely without license or registration - thus we hope they climitise well and live happy lives here!

Calliana wrote:Ms. Solomon's furry companions will also most certainly be welcome on our shores

The Holy and Exalted Empire of Valentian Elysium

Do you wanna build a snowman an embassy?
Don't mind me, I'm just trying to get my taxation and corruption down...somehow. And wash them hands!

Comfed
Minister

Founded: Apr 09, 2020
Psychotic Dictatorship

Postby Comfed » Mon Sep 20, 2021 3:13 pm

Good luck!

Kors
Envoy

Founded: Dec 02, 2020
Ex-Nation

Postby Kors » Mon Sep 20, 2021 3:23 pm

GL
Hello. I'm Kors. Welcome to my sig.It's a normal sig, a completely ordinary sig, an indifferent sig. You won't find anything different in this sig. MY LEADER AND MILITARY ARE IN MY OVERVIEW FACTBOOK!!!!!!!
If any post is written about you, unless it is not relating to you or of very low effort, you do NOT have the right to /stillme anybody. This is ridiculous.
news
Planned obsolescence banned in Kors : Several unknown satellites crash land into highest mountain in Iceland : Korsian welfare programs cut spending by 50% : Terrorist attacks on the Korsian governmental building result in the enaction of the emergency measures act : Carbon monoxide threat in southern Kors due to wildfires : Giant potato rolls off and chases farmer off mountain into the city, crushing and mortally injuring 3

Valentine Z
Postmaster-General

Postby Valentine Z » Sun Sep 26, 2021 3:49 am

I have not even started my report yet. Big red flag, I know! So... what I am going to do is to do some reading for these new few hours, while also taking note of the happenings and the strikes that have happened.

With that, I also need a bit of source: Who are in Crabs of the Apocalypse, The Potato Alliance, and the Catgirls respectively? That is, what REGIONS were involved?

Any other information I will try my best and write what I can.

Edit: Word.
Last edited by Valentine Z on Sun Sep 26, 2021 3:57 am, edited 1 time in total.
(✿◠‿◠) ☆ \(^_^)/ ☆

Let Fate sort it out.

Valentine Z
Postmaster-General

Postby Valentine Z » Sun Sep 26, 2021 5:42 am

It has come to my attention that Minoa has actually done a very great coverage of the event! You can check it out here: https://nsindex.net/wiki/6th_Nuclear_Apocalypse

So... yeh, I guess that small little chance of me not doing it came true, or should I still do it? I don't know. ^^;

I didn't participate at all (not even one nation) this time and not going to lie, I was exhausted from RL stuff.
Last edited by Valentine Z on Sun Sep 26, 2021 5:49 am, edited 2 times in total.
(✿◠‿◠) ☆ \(^_^)/ ☆

Let Fate sort it out.

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to Vault 41