NATION

PASSWORD

Don't shoot, I'm just a Reporter!

A place for governments-in-exile, plucky survivors, unlucky survivors, the horrifically mutated, and other assorted characters to ride out the nuclear hellstorm until it's safe to go outside again.

Advertisement

Remove ads

Valentine Z
Postmaster-General

Founded: Nov 08, 2015
Scandinavian Liberal Paradise

Postby Valentine Z » Mon Sep 28, 2020 4:53 am

Look, I am sorry. It is not just you, and I am sure you didn't mean it. In all honesty, this is my very first time reporting on a major event all by myself and I know you told me to get a few others to help me out, but I figured that I will do this on my own for a smoother workflow. I know, I am a loner at that, perhaps it's my fault for not asking people, that's on me.

Unfortunately, between juggling with my own workload from outside of NS, from the game itself, and reporting for a lot of factions (a lot of happenings between them), to implicated and insinuated that my researches are not as well thought-out, or being called biased reporting, are unfortunately my last straw.

Moving on forward, I will still finish what I have started and I will not half-ass it. But I would be lying if I didn't say that I am running out of motivation to help you lot.
Last edited by Valentine Z on Mon Sep 28, 2020 4:54 am, edited 1 time in total.
Val's Stuff. ♡ ^_^ ♡ For You
If you are reading my sig, I want you to have the best day ever ! You are worth it, do not let anyone get you down !
Glory to De Geweldige Sierlijke Katachtige Utopia en Zijne Autonome Machten ov Valentine Z !
(✿◠‿◠) ☆ \(^_^)/ ☆

Issues Thread Photography Stuff Project: Save F7. Stats Analysis

The Sixty! Valentian Stories! Gwen's Adventures!

• Never trouble trouble until trouble troubles you.
• World Map is a cat playing with Australia.
Let Fate sort it out.

How many puppets
Civilian

Founded: Feb 24, 2020
Ex-Nation

Postby How many puppets » Mon Sep 28, 2020 9:37 am

Honeydewistania wrote:
Noahs Second Country wrote:And the two man army of Second Best Test!

Wait, who’s the other guy? :blink:

Never mind I’m unable to read

Naught evrione knows me; I barely post on the forums. I'm just a card farmer with :blink: a few puppets... Nice to meet you, Honeydewistania!

A big thanks goes to Val Z for reporting!

Libertalonia
Spokesperson

Founded: Jun 23, 2020
Ex-Nation

Postby Libertalonia » Mon Sep 28, 2020 10:31 am

once again
puppets of N-day doomed us
Shinjou declares it's now a people's 4th reich. The navy reports strange sights in the sea, possibly eisterian vessels. a new terrorist movement has been terrorising southern paxana and other smaller countries. The LNS callhiem has been ordered to attack any vessels coming into libertalonia waters
Why yes, we are infact a free democratic nation that tries to protect others and have more flaws than united st- can we just please have your Oil and gold already?
I might have an extreme love for C&C
I'm trying to win wars but those space empires and magicfests keep getting in the way lol

Pencil Sharpeners 2
Diplomat

Founded: Aug 21, 2015
Father Knows Best State

Postby Pencil Sharpeners 2 » Mon Sep 28, 2020 4:37 pm

Valentine Z wrote:I will need to see the scores and graphs, or you guys will need to tell me what happened with the factions that you have stated. I didn't really have the time to trawl through everything due to real-life commitments, but I will try my best! ♥

I have done a write-up of my faction here: viewtopic.php?p=37706567#p37706567

Feel free to take whatever you want from my report. Though I totally get if I'm not important enough to be mentioned :P
I used to do stuff in TSP
Highest ranked solo player in N-Day 2, finishing 10th
Currently the holder of 7 World #1 badges

Previous

Return to Vault 41