NATION

PASSWORD

Quarantine Zombies

A place for governments-in-exile, plucky survivors, unlucky survivors, the horrifically mutated, and other assorted characters to ride out the nuclear hellstorm until it's safe to go outside again.
Silver Canyon
Civil Servant

Founded: Sep 23, 2020
Ex-Nation

Quarantine Zombies

Postby Silver Canyon » Thu Sep 24, 2020 11:49 am

Greetings! This a difficult time for all of us, and the following is entirely fictional. I came up with this to make life a little bit more fun. That and to tide us over until October begins. (I heard the monsters or nukes come out in that month!) That being said, let's have some fun. The scenario is simple. Covid-19 is now a zombie virus. You only have your gear from your house during quarantine. Your goal is simple. SURVIVE! This is a thread that's meant to be a joke, and please take it as such.

You are allowed to team up with other nations, if you wish. That being said, here's to scenario, explained in a little bit more detail.
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
1. The Virus is airborne. Wearing a mask will save you, as you have to breath it in to be infected. Remember to social distance
2. Infection can be asymptomatic, and you survive and are now immune to this pandemic or you will turn into a zombie.
3. You only have common household objects to fight zombies, which can, of course, infect you through biting.
4. And finally, remember to wash you hands, and stalk up on hand sanitizer and toilet paper.

Let the games, begin!

The united American-Isreali empire
Diplomat

Founded: Apr 09, 2019
Capitalist Paradise

Postby The united American-Isreali empire » Thu Sep 24, 2020 11:52 am

id board up my house, use what weapons i could and eat what have on hand. ps id team up with others. the uaie is prepared for this!

Silver Canyon
Civil Servant

Ex-Nation

Postby Silver Canyon » Thu Sep 24, 2020 11:55 am

I'll start.

My gear consists of a thick cloth mask and a pair of work gloves, as well as a small bottle of antiviral hand sanitizer. (insert some kind of clothes)

Weaponry consists of Two baseball bats, one aluminium and the other wooden, a TV remote, a Broomstick and a plushy penguin.

Silver Canyon
Civil Servant

Ex-Nation

Postby Silver Canyon » Thu Sep 24, 2020 11:56 am

The united American-Isreali empire wrote:id board up my house, use what weapons i could and eat what have on hand. ps id team up with others. the uaie is prepared for this!

A worthy strategy

Walking Dead
Political Columnist

Founded: Jul 28, 2017
Iron Fist Consumerists

Postby Walking Dead » Thu Sep 24, 2020 11:58 am

We'll survive by eating the brains of the unfortunate.

Silver Canyon
Civil Servant

Ex-Nation

Postby Silver Canyon » Thu Sep 24, 2020 12:10 pm

Walking Dead wrote:We'll survive by eating the brains of the unfortunate.

An even better strategy. Cannibalism will always provide in the end, won't it?

Return to Vault 41