NATION

PASSWORD

When will this forum close?

A place for governments-in-exile, plucky survivors, unlucky survivors, the horrifically mutated, and other assorted characters to ride out the nuclear hellstorm until it's safe to go outside again.
LiberNovusAmericae
Negotiator

Founded: Mar 10, 2018
Ex-Nation

When will this forum close?

Postby LiberNovusAmericae » Fri Sep 27, 2019 7:59 pm

Since N-day ended hours ago, how much longer will this forum be open for?

Munkcestrian Republic
Minister

Founded: May 01, 2019
Ex-Nation

Postby Munkcestrian Republic » Fri Sep 27, 2019 8:01 pm

thought this was about the entire NS forum and was like “hopefully soon”
if you like my posts please make sure to downvote my factbooks.
DON'T CLICK
"lmao child you come into MY region"
no, this nation does not represent my
views. i cannot believe i have to clarify this

for RPers
my views explained

Destructive Government Economic System
Minister

Founded: Jun 15, 2017
Corporate Police State

Postby Destructive Government Economic System » Fri Sep 27, 2019 8:09 pm

Munkcestrian Republic wrote:thought this was about the entire NS forum and was like “hopefully soon”

If N-Day decided to become a real-life thing, maybe.
"All I wish is to see the world burn."
-The Great Uniter and Beast of the DGES
(By the way, the DGES is a servant to DEAREST LEADER of Psychotic Dictatorships.)
Just your typical guy who wants to have fun. Don't take this nation seriously,
ever.
I DO NOT use NS stats!
Keshiland literally wrote:I would give it a no. A country that lies about how free, or how great, or how humanitarian it is can never be developed. Example, NK lies and says they are democratic and are not, the US lies and says we are free yet we incarcerate millions for a medical plant. See we are basically a larger more populated North Korea.

LiberNovusAmericae
Negotiator

Ex-Nation

Postby LiberNovusAmericae » Fri Sep 27, 2019 8:10 pm

Munkcestrian Republic wrote:thought this was about the entire NS forum and was like “hopefully soon”

No! Keep NSG open!

Lord Dominator
Powerbroker

Founded: Dec 22, 2016
Right-wing Utopia

Postby Lord Dominator » Fri Sep 27, 2019 8:23 pm

Sometime tomorrow, based on the timestamps from the threads from N-3

Czechoslovakia and Zakarpatia
Ambassador

Founded: Aug 13, 2019
Ex-Nation

Postby Czechoslovakia and Zakarpatia » Fri Sep 27, 2019 8:24 pm

LiberNovusAmericae wrote:

No! Keep NSG open!

Agreed. Sorry about your country getting nuked by the way, but it was pretty obvious that the Army of Freedom was gonna get wrecked in one way or another, especially with the Four Horsemen of the Apocalypse being around. Rest assured I upheld my end of the bargain and refrained from attacking you, given that you are a democracy.
Last edited by Czechoslovakia and Zakarpatia on Fri Sep 27, 2019 8:24 pm, edited 1 time in total.

LiberNovusAmericae
Negotiator

Ex-Nation

Postby LiberNovusAmericae » Fri Sep 27, 2019 8:26 pm

Czechoslovakia and Zakarpatia wrote:
LiberNovusAmericae wrote:No! Keep NSG open!

Agreed. Sorry about your country getting nuked by the way, but it was pretty obvious that the Army of Freedom was gonna get wrecked in one way or another, especially with the Four Horsemen of the Apocalypse being around. Rest assured I upheld my end of the bargain and refrained from attacking you, given that you are a democracy.

Thanks. Anyway, someone from the Four Horseman gloated over my puppet's destruction via telegram, lol.
Last edited by LiberNovusAmericae on Fri Sep 27, 2019 8:27 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Czechoslovakia and Zakarpatia
Ambassador

Founded: Aug 13, 2019
Ex-Nation

Postby Czechoslovakia and Zakarpatia » Fri Sep 27, 2019 8:29 pm

Czechoslovakia and Zakarpatia wrote:Agreed. Sorry about your country getting nuked by the way, but it was pretty obvious that the Army of Freedom was gonna get wrecked in one way or another, especially with the Four Horsemen of the Apocalypse being around. Rest assured I upheld my end of the bargain and refrained from attacking you, given that you are a democracy.

Thanks. Anyway, someone from the Four Horseman gloated over my puppet's destruction via telegram, lol.

What can I say? They are literally demonic beasts from Hell who can end the NS world if they so desire. A taunt is nothing special for them.
Last edited by Czechoslovakia and Zakarpatia on Fri Sep 27, 2019 8:30 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Harmonic Empire
Diplomat

Founded: Mar 17, 2017
Corporate Police State

Postby Harmonic Empire » Fri Sep 27, 2019 8:35 pm

Czechoslovakia and Zakarpatia wrote:Agreed. Sorry about your country getting nuked by the way, but it was pretty obvious that the Army of Freedom was gonna get wrecked in one way or another, especially with the Four Horsemen of the Apocalypse being around. Rest assured I upheld my end of the bargain and refrained from attacking you, given that you are a democracy.

Hmmm i bet that 1000 nukes straight into one of your puppets was really tasty.
| ♛ | HARMONIKSA RIKKEN | UNTEMAR | ♛ |
Story of Codex Ylvus will be rewritten and new story will be based on the War in Heaven.
Ase's Book - Eros's Book
Please be sure to check Terra Britania's works! | Someone awakaned me from my long stasis. | Up for a challenge? Just contact me.

LiberNovusAmericae
Negotiator

Ex-Nation

Postby LiberNovusAmericae » Fri Sep 27, 2019 8:36 pm

Czechoslovakia and Zakarpatia wrote:
LiberNovusAmericae wrote:Thanks. Anyway, someone from the Four Horseman gloated over my puppet's destruction via telegram, lol.

What can I say? They are literally demonic beasts from Hell who can end the NS world if they so desire. A taunt is nothing special for them.

Us "barbarians" should unite against them next N-day.

LiberNovusAmericae
Negotiator

Ex-Nation

Postby LiberNovusAmericae » Fri Sep 27, 2019 8:38 pm

Harmonic Empire wrote:
LiberNovusAmericae wrote:Thanks. Anyway, someone from the Four Horseman gloated over my puppet's destruction via telegram, lol.

It actually was 1,603, which no matter what is overkill.

Harmonic Empire
Diplomat

Founded: Mar 17, 2017
Corporate Police State

Postby Harmonic Empire » Fri Sep 27, 2019 8:41 pm

Harmonic Empire wrote:

It actually was 1,603, which no matter what is overkill.

Even after your puppet got destroyed, someone still defending you from the remaining incoming nukes lol
| ♛ | HARMONIKSA RIKKEN | UNTEMAR | ♛ |
Story of Codex Ylvus will be rewritten and new story will be based on the War in Heaven.
Ase's Book - Eros's Book
Please be sure to check Terra Britania's works! | Someone awakaned me from my long stasis. | Up for a challenge? Just contact me.

LiberNovusAmericae
Negotiator

Ex-Nation

Postby LiberNovusAmericae » Fri Sep 27, 2019 8:44 pm

Harmonic Empire wrote:
LiberNovusAmericae wrote:It actually was 1,603, which no matter what is overkill.

Even after your puppet got destroyed, someone still defending you from the remaining incoming nukes lol

That I didn't know. A pointless waste I will prevent during the next N-day.

Lord Visoraxus
Lobbyist

Founded: Jul 30, 2019
Iron Fist Consumerists

Postby Lord Visoraxus » Sat Sep 28, 2019 5:49 am

This forum will close when someone nukes it, which won't happen until the next N-Day.
Darkness shall rise!

If you read this, I will raid your region.

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to Vault 41