NATION

PASSWORD

Courteous Collaboration - A Nuclear Service

A place for governments-in-exile, plucky survivors, unlucky survivors, the horrifically mutated, and other assorted characters to ride out the nuclear hellstorm until it's safe to go outside again.
The Galactic Liberal Democracy
Minister

Founded: Jun 13, 2018
Ex-Nation

Courteous Collaboration - A Nuclear Service

Postby The Galactic Liberal Democracy » Wed Sep 25, 2019 6:16 pm

Every N-day, we all have major dilemmas that we sometimes don't deserve. So, why don't we work together and give a helping hand? In this thread, post about your status and ability/need for help. Need protection? Done. Need revenge? Done. Want to help? Do it. There's no obligation, but mutual teamwork from across factions will help you and others to balance the game and create a better experience. Just post where it you're interested or are using it. Hopefully this will make N-day better for everyday players. Have a nice war!
Last edited by The Galactic Liberal Democracy on Thu Sep 26, 2019 3:25 pm, edited 1 time in total.
NOT STORMTROOPERS
Cossack Khanate wrote:This shall forever be known as World War Sh*t: Newark Aggression. Now if I see one more troop deployed, I will call on the force of all the Hindu gods to reverse time and wipe your race of the face of the planet. Cease.

The Black Party wrote:(TBP kamikaze's into all 99999999999 nukes before they hit our territory because we just have that many pilots ready to die for dah blak regime, we also counter-attack into your nation with our entire population of 45 million because this RP allows it.)

El-Amin Caliphate wrote:Galatic Liberal Democracy short-circuits all of NS with FACTS and LOGIC

The Wasatch
Diplomat

Founded: Aug 25, 2019
Ex-Nation

Postby The Wasatch » Wed Sep 25, 2019 6:19 pm

This is my first N-Day and I have no economy and hardly any manufacturing to speak of. How does N-Day work? Any tips for defending my nation?
Pretty much Lawful Neutral. Maybe Lawful Good.

Christian Confederation
Senator

Founded: Dec 12, 2018
Ex-Nation

Postby Christian Confederation » Wed Sep 25, 2019 6:23 pm

I have school this N-day but when I can launch i will give Antifa hell
Founder of the moderate alliance
Open to new members, and embassy's.
My telagram box is always open for productive conversation.
IRL political views center right/ right.

Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby The Galactic Liberal Democracy » Wed Sep 25, 2019 6:24 pm

The Wasatch wrote:This is my first N-Day and I have no economy and hardly any manufacturing to speak of. How does N-Day work? Any tips for defending my nation?

N-day takes no account of statistics. Basically, everyone has equal potential power but some factions are much stronger. If you want to play, you join a faction. You gain points to spend on nukes and defense over time when you are in a faction. Every landed nukes irradiates you, which brings you closer to destruction (100%) radiation, but nukes can be intercepted by defenses.
Try to attend your nation if you are currently in a faction so it doesn't get nuked when you're gone and be careful about who you attack.
NOT STORMTROOPERS
Cossack Khanate wrote:This shall forever be known as World War Sh*t: Newark Aggression. Now if I see one more troop deployed, I will call on the force of all the Hindu gods to reverse time and wipe your race of the face of the planet. Cease.

The Black Party wrote:(TBP kamikaze's into all 99999999999 nukes before they hit our territory because we just have that many pilots ready to die for dah blak regime, we also counter-attack into your nation with our entire population of 45 million because this RP allows it.)

El-Amin Caliphate wrote:Galatic Liberal Democracy short-circuits all of NS with FACTS and LOGIC

The Wasatch
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby The Wasatch » Wed Sep 25, 2019 6:25 pm

The Galactic Liberal Democracy wrote:
The Wasatch wrote:This is my first N-Day and I have no economy and hardly any manufacturing to speak of. How does N-Day work? Any tips for defending my nation?

N-day takes no account of statistics. Basically, everyone has equal potential power but some factions are much stronger. If you want to play, you join a faction. You gain points to spend on nukes and defense over time when you are in a faction. Every landed nukes irradiates you, which brings you closer to destruction (100%) radiation, but nukes can be intercepted by defenses.
Try to attend your nation if you are currently in a faction so it doesn't get nuked when you're gone and be careful about who you attack.

Thank you very much! How do I join a faction?

Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby The Galactic Liberal Democracy » Wed Sep 25, 2019 6:25 pm

Christian Confederation wrote:I have school this N-day but when I can launch i will give Antifa hell

You're probably right about that. Your teachers might be liberals who don't like neo-confederates.
NOT STORMTROOPERS

Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby The Galactic Liberal Democracy » Wed Sep 25, 2019 6:26 pm

The Wasatch wrote:
The Galactic Liberal Democracy wrote:N-day takes no account of statistics. Basically, everyone has equal potential power but some factions are much stronger. If you want to play, you join a faction. You gain points to spend on nukes and defense over time when you are in a faction. Every landed nukes irradiates you, which brings you closer to destruction (100%) radiation, but nukes can be intercepted by defenses.

Thank you very much! How do I join a faction?

I don't quite remember, but it you click on them and search their page it should be somewhere. There will be a leaderboard and other ways to search up factions.
NOT STORMTROOPERS

The Wasatch
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby The Wasatch » Wed Sep 25, 2019 6:28 pm

The Wasatch wrote:Thank you very much! How do I join a faction?

I don't quite remember, but it you click on them and search their page it should be somewhere. There will be a leaderboard and other ways to search up factions.

Thank you very much for the help!

Christian Confederation
Senator

Founded: Dec 12, 2018
Ex-Nation

Postby Christian Confederation » Thu Sep 26, 2019 4:08 am

Christian Confederation wrote:I have school this N-day but when I can launch i will give Antifa hell

You're probably right about that. Your teachers might be liberals who don't like neo-confederates.

Lol still not neo Con
Founder of the moderate alliance
Open to new members, and embassy's.
My telagram box is always open for productive conversation.
IRL political views center right/ right.

Viva La Rebel Academy
Bureaucrat

Founded: Aug 09, 2019
Ex-Nation

Postby Viva La Rebel Academy » Thu Sep 26, 2019 8:03 am

I would say P.A.R.R.O.T. is lacking fresh members, and the goal for me is trying to survive... just surviving through the day with fewest hits as possible.
A Pan-Asian survivalist nation who doesn't need international help when disaster strikes, and is only one nation away before total reunification of the continent.

Latest Ticks: G32 is renamed to G51 after western Asia falls into anarchy. The Academy is attempting to figure out a way of getting Japan into the Rebelian side.

Aurevbush
Chargé d'Affaires

Founded: Apr 06, 2016
Inoffensive Centrist Democracy

Postby Aurevbush » Thu Sep 26, 2019 11:21 am

I just can't wait to see what new factions arise today.
Located on the planet Aramnah as a technological powerhouse in a diverse multispecies sci-fantasy universe (PMT/FT/whatev), Yankeew@nk
Young American male, awkward, metalhead and history buff
THE FEDERAL REPUBLIC OF AUREVBUSH
Own Stats, Own Schedule

ACBC: BREAKING: President Len Zorra addresses the nation on the Kali Crisis.

Soleanna
Diplomat

Founded: May 09, 2017

Postby Soleanna » Thu Sep 26, 2019 3:22 pm

I'm only feeling hell because some people can't let go of a grudge. :rofl:
  • NS Stats are not used
  • Soleanna's name was derived from Sonic the Hedgehog 2006, although not much else is relative to the game, besides symbolic tributes.
  • All graphics were designed by myself, if not modified to my liking. Using my graphics requires prior consent.
  • The World Assembly is the actual tyrant here, stripping nations of their sovereign rights | ( ͝° ͜ʖ͡°)つ[WA = Tyranny]

Pretty Much God
Spokesperson

Founded: Jul 31, 2019
Ex-Nation

Postby Pretty Much God » Thu Sep 26, 2019 4:31 pm

Soleanna wrote:I'm only feeling hell because some people can't let go of a grudge. :rofl:

this is not your best day is it
Genesis 25:30
"He said to Jacob, “Let me gulp down some of that red stuff; I’m starving.”

Called an Antichrist/heretic by
currently: 1
individual.

#standwithhongkong
God is a Yang-ocrat
God would part the Red Sea for you.
But more importantly, God. Never. Forsakes. ;)
Discretion: Naturally with GoFundMe, some might not be legitimate.

you don't have to but it'd be really cool if you did
like "free passage into heaven" cool
https://www.gofundme.com/f/free-hong-ko ... ning-night
https://www.gofundme.com/f/hong-kong-re ... -democracy
https://www.gofundme.com/f/flags-and-ge ... t-hongkong
https://www.gofundme.com/f/hong-kong-re ... ocumentary

Soleanna
Diplomat

Founded: May 09, 2017

Postby Soleanna » Thu Sep 26, 2019 5:05 pm

No, it isn't
  • NS Stats are not used
  • Soleanna's name was derived from Sonic the Hedgehog 2006, although not much else is relative to the game, besides symbolic tributes.
  • All graphics were designed by myself, if not modified to my liking. Using my graphics requires prior consent.
  • The World Assembly is the actual tyrant here, stripping nations of their sovereign rights | ( ͝° ͜ʖ͡°)つ[WA = Tyranny]

Nantoraka
Diplomat

Founded: Oct 19, 2017
Psychotic Dictatorship

Postby Nantoraka » Thu Sep 26, 2019 6:46 pm

Soleanna wrote:No, it isn't

yeah i know it must suck being personally blown to kingdom come by half of forum 7

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to Vault 41