NATION

PASSWORD

Thread of the Destroyed II

A place for governments-in-exile, plucky survivors, unlucky survivors, the horrifically mutated, and other assorted characters to ride out the nuclear hellstorm until it's safe to go outside again.

Advertisement

Remove ads

Inkopolitia
Diplomat

Founded: Mar 06, 2019
Ex-Nation

Postby Inkopolitia » Fri Sep 27, 2019 3:09 pm

Antidawetid wrote:Now my main nation has been completely destroyed. Someone must be laughing in the corner (you know who you are).

Bro, you and your faction nuked me up to 100% and you’re complaining that you also got nuked. What happened to you is called karma
squid
female who is (unapologetically) in love with females ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
5.75, -5.33

Federal Spanish States
Spokesperson

Founded: Feb 19, 2019
Iron Fist Consumerists

Postby Federal Spanish States » Fri Sep 27, 2019 3:11 pm

Inkopolitia wrote:
Antidawetid wrote:Now my main nation has been completely destroyed. Someone must be laughing in the corner (you know who you are).

Bro, you and your faction nuked me up to 100% and you’re complaining that you also got nuked. What happened to you is called karma

It's also called part of the game, dawe. My faction nearly died due to an attack by the E-Team. Had it not been for the Fuster Chuck boys, I would've been knocked out of the game entirely.
Yesn't signature.
The consequences of the creation of NSG have been disastrous for NS as a whole. NSG Delenda Est.
Apparently, the guy who coined the term "Drewpocalypse". No longer active on this account, has moved on to Foehn Paramilitary Regions.
- Yesn't is the only legal way to say no. Change my mind.
- You ever mod your nation's flag into a game just for a dumb idea? Yeah...
- The Spanish keyboard layout is underrated.
- henlo.
- How to avoid getting summerposted on F7

Antidawetid
Spokesperson

Founded: Mar 30, 2018
Ex-Nation

Postby Antidawetid » Fri Sep 27, 2019 3:26 pm

Federal Spanish States wrote:
Inkopolitia wrote:Bro, you and your faction nuked me up to 100% and you’re complaining that you also got nuked. What happened to you is called karma

It's also called part of the game, dawe. My faction nearly died due to an attack by the E-Team. Had it not been for the Fuster Chuck boys, I would've been knocked out of the game entirely.
Inkopolitia wrote:

I’m not complaining about getting nuked, I’m stating an observation on who nuked me.
Hello. It is me, Dùkzàjcā́, and I will dominate your life. For eternity.
This nation does not reflect my views. If it does yours, please immediately contact your mental doctor for an emergency appointment.

Traditional Chinese — master race

The United Kingdom of The British Isles wrote:Asphalt with extra cement flavouring.

P = AN/VA/FA/AS/FS/BL/KO/SZ/NG/KY
Poll: Would you live under Antidawetid?

Samudera Darussalam
Senator

Founded: Aug 05, 2016
Ex-Nation

Postby Samudera Darussalam » Fri Sep 27, 2019 3:34 pm

Antidawetid wrote:
Inkopolitia wrote:Bro, you and your faction nuked me up to 100% and you’re complaining that you also got nuked. What happened to you is called karma

I’m not complaining about getting nuked, I’m stating an observation on who nuked me.

It just looks petty if somebody's so working up to involve personal problems in the minigame - adding that with telegams that you've stated.

As a response to what Galactic said in the previous post, while as a Muslim I may or maybe not feel a bit awkward with the sig that you've now removed, it's your personal opinion, and it's welcome. I don't think things like what you've stated been done to you is the correct response, but everybody manage things differently.

Good luck on the next minigame! :hug:

The Galactic Liberal Democracy
Minister

Founded: Jun 13, 2018
Ex-Nation

Postby The Galactic Liberal Democracy » Fri Sep 27, 2019 3:50 pm

Samudera Darussalam wrote:
Antidawetid wrote:I’m not complaining about getting nuked, I’m stating an observation on who nuked me.

It just looks petty if somebody's so working up to involve personal problems in the minigame - adding that with telegams that you've stated.

As a response to what Galactic said in the previous post, while as a Muslim I may or maybe not feel a bit awkward with the sig that you've now removed, it's your personal opinion, and it's welcome. I don't think things like what you've stated been done to you is the correct response, but everybody manage things differently.

But my observation that he hates Muslims and etc. or my opinion that he wrong is apparently unwelcome.
(For clarity, I would like to say that it was the "interests" in the forum profile page and not a signature. There may have been a signature similarly advocating violence, but then I have never seen it. For now I will only assume that the evidence I have seen is applicable in judgement. Also, the right to live and have opinions should not be decided by ideology, orientation, religion, or other expressions of free speech and equal rights in my humble but seemingly controversial opinion.)
Last edited by The Galactic Liberal Democracy on Fri Sep 27, 2019 3:54 pm, edited 2 times in total.
NOT STORMTROOPERS
Cossack Khanate wrote:This shall forever be known as World War Sh*t: Newark Aggression. Now if I see one more troop deployed, I will call on the force of all the Hindu gods to reverse time and wipe your race of the face of the planet. Cease.

The Black Party wrote:(TBP kamikaze's into all 99999999999 nukes before they hit our territory because we just have that many pilots ready to die for dah blak regime, we also counter-attack into your nation with our entire population of 45 million because this RP allows it.)

El-Amin Caliphate wrote:Galatic Liberal Democracy short-circuits all of NS with FACTS and LOGIC

Antidawetid
Spokesperson

Ex-Nation

Postby Antidawetid » Fri Sep 27, 2019 3:54 pm

The Galactic Liberal Democracy wrote:
Samudera Darussalam wrote:It just looks petty if somebody's so working up to involve personal problems in the minigame - adding that with telegams that you've stated.

But my observation that he hates Muslims and etc. or my opinion that he wrong is apparently unwelcome.
(For clarity, I would like to say that it was the "interests" in the forum profile page and not a signature. There may have been a signature similarly advocating violence, but then I have never seen it. For now I will only assume that the evidence I have seen is applicable in judgement.)

For reference, the full text of your telegram was as follows:
"Revenge, bigot."

If you had justified your usage of this term then feel free, but do not come out of nowhere and insult me.

Also, do not turn this thread into an argument.
Last edited by Antidawetid on Fri Sep 27, 2019 3:57 pm, edited 1 time in total.
This nation does not reflect my views. If it does yours, please immediately contact your mental doctor for an emergency appointment.

The United Kingdom of The British Isles wrote:Asphalt with extra cement flavouring.

Grotesque Spore Creatures
Bureaucrat

Founded: May 29, 2019
Ex-Nation

Postby Grotesque Spore Creatures » Fri Sep 27, 2019 3:58 pm

These puppets and stuff are the reason I stay neutral in N-Days.
IC name: LAETHIAN SWARM
Originally a friendly peaceful hivemind like thing turned Zerg. (Queen Van Daele is the Queen of Blades of this universe)
WORK IN PROGRESS, INFINITELY - Art (gonna finally actually post something there maybe idk)
[CURRENT YEAR - (4550 AD)]

Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby The Galactic Liberal Democracy » Fri Sep 27, 2019 3:59 pm

There should be a faction that only stops launches.
NOT STORMTROOPERS
Cossack Khanate wrote:This shall forever be known as World War Sh*t: Newark Aggression. Now if I see one more troop deployed, I will call on the force of all the Hindu gods to reverse time and wipe your race of the face of the planet. Cease.

The Black Party wrote:(TBP kamikaze's into all 99999999999 nukes before they hit our territory because we just have that many pilots ready to die for dah blak regime, we also counter-attack into your nation with our entire population of 45 million because this RP allows it.)

El-Amin Caliphate wrote:Galatic Liberal Democracy short-circuits all of NS with FACTS and LOGIC

Borovan entered the region as he
Ambassador

Founded: Dec 18, 2017
Ex-Nation

Postby Borovan entered the region as he » Fri Sep 27, 2019 4:00 pm

Pew pew pew some puppets got destroyed and were targeted en masse

Federal Spanish States
Spokesperson

Iron Fist Consumerists

Postby Federal Spanish States » Fri Sep 27, 2019 4:00 pm

The Galactic Liberal Democracy wrote:There should be a faction that only stops launches.

I tried to do a pacifist faction (shields only). Didn't quite work out...
Yesn't signature.
The consequences of the creation of NSG have been disastrous for NS as a whole. NSG Delenda Est.
Apparently, the guy who coined the term "Drewpocalypse". No longer active on this account, has moved on to Foehn Paramilitary Regions.
- henlo.

Antidawetid
Spokesperson

Ex-Nation

Postby Antidawetid » Fri Sep 27, 2019 4:01 pm

The Galactic Liberal Democracy wrote:There should be a faction that only stops launches.

What, you got nuked instantly?

Samudera Darussalam
Senator

Ex-Nation

Postby Samudera Darussalam » Fri Sep 27, 2019 4:02 pm

So making allies with large factions is the best way out. But there always be rogues.
Last edited by Samudera Darussalam on Fri Sep 27, 2019 4:03 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby The Galactic Liberal Democracy » Fri Sep 27, 2019 4:03 pm

Safety in numbers is the only law in n-day and it's debunked, so I've devised my own plan.
1. Don't be stupid too often
2. Get lucky
NOT STORMTROOPERS

Antidawetid
Spokesperson

Ex-Nation

Postby Antidawetid » Fri Sep 27, 2019 4:04 pm

Federal Spanish States wrote:I tried to do a pacifist faction (shields only). Didn't quite work out...

So making allies with large factions is the best way out. But there always be rogues.

What, you can make allies?

The Chuck
Minister

Founded: Apr 18, 2018
Capitalist Paradise

Postby The Chuck » Fri Sep 27, 2019 4:05 pm

Drunkerland wrote:I attacked Valentine Z because I could, I did not expect other nations to react so fast and overkill me. That was a nice first N-Day.

Can't cuck the cluck!

We stand by our friends Drunker! :D

Nice N-Day :)

As soon as you hit at Vale, the operating room was like "Wait... that's illegal... we gotta hit back now!" :P
I advocate for violence every single day. I work in the arms industry.
In-Character Advertisement Space:
The Chuck wholly endorses Wolf Armaments, Lauzanexport CDT, and
Silverport Dockyards Ltd.

"Keep your guns... and buy more guns!" - Kitty Werthmann, Austrian Nazi Regime Survivor
Roof Korea, Best Korea. Hippity Hoppity, 내 재산에서 꺼져.
Pro: Liberty/Freedoms of the Individual, Unrestricted firearms ownership
-Slava-
Ukraini

Federal Spanish States
Spokesperson

Iron Fist Consumerists

Postby Federal Spanish States » Fri Sep 27, 2019 4:06 pm

Antidawetid wrote:
Federal Spanish States wrote:I tried to do a pacifist faction (shields only). Didn't quite work out...

What, you got nuked instantly?

Well... it's more complicated.

tl;dr: continunous attacks by the Horsemen forced the faction to be a bit more militarist (yes, be pacifist, but be armed) AND one big E-Team attack forced NiB (Nuking is Bad, my faction) to be allied with the Fuster Chuck Coalition... so yeah, the idea didn't quite work out.
Yesn't signature.
- henlo.

Samudera Darussalam
Senator

Ex-Nation

Postby Samudera Darussalam » Fri Sep 27, 2019 4:06 pm

Antidawetid wrote:
Samudera Darussalam wrote:So making allies with large factions is the best way out. But there always be rogues.

What, you can make allies?

Yes. My faction is an ally of Canopy, one of the top 10 factions. To do that you need to ask and coordinate with them, while avoiding nuking their allies. That's how our faction survived.

Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby The Galactic Liberal Democracy » Fri Sep 27, 2019 4:06 pm

One guy I was going after had so many puppets just for blocking and he was on constantly. I did eventually find him afk when I launched a nuke that wasn't blocked. I made 2/3 of my intentional puppets too late or not at all, so I had to improvise and raise long dead nations just to combat the shield blockers. It still failed most of the time.
NOT STORMTROOPERS

Newark Aristocracy
Ambassador

Founded: Nov 10, 2018
Ex-Nation

Postby Newark Aristocracy » Fri Sep 27, 2019 4:06 pm

Considering the fact that I set my Pretitle as PLEASE NUKE ME,I deserved to be destroyed.

Inkopolitia
Diplomat

Founded: Mar 06, 2019
Ex-Nation

Postby Inkopolitia » Fri Sep 27, 2019 4:06 pm

Antidawetid wrote:

This "observation" sounds very condescending. Then again, if you like to destroy people, don't start making "observations" (That are just public call-outs that represent childish behavior) about who nuked you.
squid
female who is (unapologetically) in love with females ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
5.75, -5.33

The Chuck
Minister

Capitalist Paradise

Postby The Chuck » Fri Sep 27, 2019 4:09 pm

Considering the Fuster Cluck Coalition was and is literally made up of Forum 7 users, Card Farmers, and some others, I was extremely pleased that we managed to secure #5 on the leaderboards :D

Nothing a bit o additional politiking can't help improve next time around.

One word of the wise... If someone pisses off your group and you hit hard enough where they want a peace treaty... go for it. Lets you save resources for the next opportunities.

"Keep your guns... and buy more guns!" - Kitty Werthmann, Austrian Nazi Regime Survivor
-Slava-
Ukraini

Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby The Galactic Liberal Democracy » Fri Sep 27, 2019 4:10 pm

Inkopolitia wrote:
Antidawetid wrote:I’m not complaining about getting nuked, I’m stating an observation on who nuked me.

This "observation" sounds very condescending. Then again, if you like to destroy people, don't start making "observations" (That are just public call-outs that represent childish behavior) about who nuked you.

I observe that you are right but I am in no way voicing any opinion I may or may not have because I'm just stating true facts here.
NOT STORMTROOPERS

Nantoraka
Diplomat

Founded: Oct 19, 2017
Psychotic Dictatorship

Postby Nantoraka » Fri Sep 27, 2019 4:11 pm

The Chuck wrote:Considering the Fuster Cluck Coalition was and is literally made up of Forum 7 users, Card Farmers, and some others, I was extremely pleased that we managed to secure #5 on the leaderboards :D

One word of the wise... If someone pisses off your group and you hit hard enough where they want a peace treaty... go for it. Lets you save resources for the next opportunities.

we organized the coalition haphazardly and still got 5th place

this should be a tradition

The Chuck
Minister

Capitalist Paradise

Postby The Chuck » Fri Sep 27, 2019 4:12 pm

Nantoraka wrote:
The Chuck wrote:Considering the Fuster Cluck Coalition was and is literally made up of Forum 7 users, Card Farmers, and some others, I was extremely pleased that we managed to secure #5 on the leaderboards :D

we organized the coalition haphazardly and still got 5th place

this should be a tradition

It's all in the name of the game... Play to win and get knocked off the throne. Play to have fun and have a hell of a blast :D

Thanks for all the support Nant, couldn't have achieved it without you and everyone else's contributions to the F.C.C.

-Slava-
Ukraini

Alpes a Septentrionali Imperium
Envoy

Founded: Jan 20, 2019
Ex-Nation

Postby Alpes a Septentrionali Imperium » Fri Sep 27, 2019 4:12 pm

Went to bed, woke up to find that the Horsemen came through and wiped almost everyone out. Me included.

This happens to be my first N-Day to. So yeah, good times.
Note: Many factbooks are in a constant state of WIP or being considered for entire rework or deletion

Welcome to The Alpes a Septentrionali Imperium, a nation where I brutalize and adapt Latin and French History to my needs to get my Ultraroyalist Absolutist French Monarchy with a vaguely French-sounding fictional royal family to work.

Don't ask about the flag, it has something to do with RMB RP that I'm involved with.
Leader * Overview[Perpetual WIP] * Military * Ask me questitons

PreviousNext

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to Vault 41