NATION

PASSWORD

ULTIMATE FACTION BY INDIA: NEED REGIONS TO CO OPERATE

A place for governments-in-exile, plucky survivors, unlucky survivors, the horrifically mutated, and other assorted characters to ride out the nuclear hellstorm until it's safe to go outside again.
Indusse
Diplomat

Founded: Nov 21, 2016
Father Knows Best State

ULTIMATE FACTION BY INDIA: NEED REGIONS TO CO OPERATE

Postby Indusse » Wed Sep 25, 2019 4:21 am

hey guys, i think all know that N-Day is approaching very fast. The region of india is planning to create a faction with different regions in it.Our Aim is to be the top faction this time.Regional officers if interested please signup and we also need a name for the faction. if you have a nice name with u post it here.
------------------
------------------
------------------
------------------
------------------
------------------

Resume
Issue Author: #1428
IAC 13 Champions

Newark Aristocracy
Ambassador

Founded: Nov 10, 2018
Ex-Nation

Postby Newark Aristocracy » Wed Sep 25, 2019 4:27 am

That won't happen,unless you want UPPERCUT slaying you entire region.

Pan-Asiatic States
Senator

Founded: Nov 14, 2017
Ex-Nation

Postby Pan-Asiatic States » Wed Sep 25, 2019 5:54 am

Indusse wrote:hey guys, i think all know that N-Day is approaching very fast. The region of india is planning to create a faction with different regions in it.Our Aim is to be the top faction this time.Regional officers if interested please signup and we also need a name for the faction. if you have a nice name with u post it here.

The Srivijayan Consortium, my region, will be operating through the People's Defense Coalition.
NEWS (12/24) (All)
Last Action (12/18)
Trade with us!
{_{__}_}
(☉_(✹‿✹)_⚆)

PAN-ASIATIC STATES
RPs I'm In: (1) (2) (3) (4)
Puppet(s): Hintuwan
NO-ONE FIGHTS ALONE! JOIN ESCB  TWI  ISC  ISVC TODAY!

Munkcestrian Republic
Minister

Founded: May 01, 2019
Ex-Nation

Postby Munkcestrian Republic » Wed Sep 25, 2019 6:14 pm

Pan-Asiatic States wrote:
Indusse wrote:hey guys, i think all know that N-Day is approaching very fast. The region of india is planning to create a faction with different regions in it.Our Aim is to be the top faction this time.Regional officers if interested please signup and we also need a name for the faction. if you have a nice name with u post it here.

The Srivijayan Consortium, my region, will be operating through the People's Defense Coalition.

Okay, why post this
if you like my posts please make sure to downvote my factbooks.
DON'T CLICK
"lmao child you come into MY region"
no, this nation does not represent my
views. i cannot believe i have to clarify this

for RPers
my views explained

Viva La Rebel Academy
Bureaucrat

Founded: Aug 09, 2019
Ex-Nation

Postby Viva La Rebel Academy » Wed Sep 25, 2019 9:53 pm

I would highly recommend joining mine instead, because I cover more stuff than just trying to see if you're aiming for the top 10 spots, but it is up to you to follow your own wishes. P.A.R.R.O.T. for me does not represent my region in any way, shape or form. Go here:

viewtopic.php?f=41&t=472601
A Pan-Asian survivalist nation who doesn't need international help when disaster strikes, and is only one nation away before total reunification of the continent.

Latest Ticks: G32 is renamed to G51 after western Asia falls into anarchy. The Academy is attempting to figure out a way of getting Japan into the Rebelian side.

Return to Vault 41